Chris26237 wrote:First, thanks for working on this great mod!! Next, I don't know if it's been brought up yet (since 82 pages is a lot to read through) but I have a couple of questions......
A couple of suggestions
- If the user clicks on any link after submitting linking/registration info and is on the "you're now logged in" message and prior to "your FB account is now linked" message, it seems the link doesn't complete. If you then click on the UCP/FB settings tab, the prosilver template is broken and there is no link info.
--> is there any way to skip the "you're now logged in" message here so you can complete the link before the user has a chance to click away?
- I'm not getting any data transferred from the FB account. Is this due to recent FB privacy settings upgrade?
- I've read the recent posts about importing the avatar and have ensured the remote avatar feature is enabled, fb privacy setting is set to everyone, and ensured that phpbb size setting is greater than mod max size setting. Still no avatar.
Once again, thanks much and am looking forward to the RC soon.
- the language files need to refer to "Facebook" not "facebook". There are a couple of these there.
- can some of the language files insert the name of the site instead of saying something like "welcome to this site"
- I had to remove the width style attribute from the multi-friend selector as it was bleeding outside my template. I also added a "cols=4" attribute to the selector itself.
- No, this is a standard phpBB function which I feel I shouldn't change Though, in an upcoming release the existing users linking feature will be implemented otherwise.
- Have you enabled data import in the Facebook Connect settings in your ACP?
- Same question as above
- Thanks. I haven't put much effort in language stuff yet, since my first focus is getting a bugfree application first
- I'll look into that Shouldn't be a problem normally.
- This is official code copied from Facebook. It is also very dependant from template to template, so basically I can't set a correct value which is valid for all templates
Haha, this is exactly the place where to put issuesdashnu wrote:Another thing to add (not sure if the is the best place to put issues) pulling in facebook images for avatars breaks xhtml due to unencoded ampersands in URLs.
About the unencoded ampersands, I'm going to look inside that issue too That's probably a small fix