[ABD] Ourtube 0.1.9

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
User avatar
eunaumtenhoid
Registered User
Posts: 998
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am
Location: ????

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

idea:

block for board3portal^^

last videos add
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
ttuu
Registered User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by ttuu »

after i upload video when i go to the video page i see error in the page:
SWFObject is not defined
and video cannot show.
User avatar
dragnaar
Registered User
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:56 pm
Location: Crimea

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by dragnaar »

eunaumtenhoid wrote:block for board3portal^^
last videos add
+ block for index
cut-p
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:29 pm
Contact:

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by cut-p »

hi

i have problem in my mod

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /tube/index.php on line 249: main(Zend/Loader.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Loader.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/cutp00/public_html/bb/tube/index.php on line 249
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by woipi90 »

if you wanna have blocks, you have to create one yourself or ask the portal creator if he will include this mod and create some blocks.... i've anough to do so far....
but maybe somebody else has enough time to create them....
cut-p wrote:hi

i have problem in my mod

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /tube/index.php on line 249: main(Zend/Loader.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Loader.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/cutp00/public_html/bb/tube/index.php on line 249
and you uploaded the zend folder to tube/?
what path did you specify in acp?


grz woipi
Last edited by woipi90 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by woipi90 »

ttuu wrote:after i upload video when i go to the video page i see error in the page:
SWFObject is not defined
and video cannot show.
which version do you run?
which upload option do you use?


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
ttuu
Registered User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by ttuu »

version 0.1.9
i upload FLV file.
cut-p
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:29 pm
Contact:

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by cut-p »

woipi90 wrote:if you wanna have blocks, you have to create one yourself or ask the portal creator if he will include this mod and create some blocks.... i've anough to do so far....
but maybe somebody else has enough time to create them....

sorry i dont have any portal

and i have thes propleam when i have used vedios from youtub site


but when i upload from my compeotar it is ok


woipi90 wrote:and you uploaded the zend folder to tube/?
what path did you specify in acp?


sorry u can explane thes is


and from wher i can get zend folder
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by woipi90 »

cut-p wrote:sorry u can explane thes is


and from wher i can get zend folder
the zend folder is already included in the ourtube package under tube/
so you have to upload this folder to your tube folder on your server and write the right path in acp -> mods -> ourtube -> settings where the zend path is asked for..... ;)

which version do you have installed because if it's older than 0.1.8 i think the path is automatically inserted correctly when the zend folder is situated in the tube path....
cut-p wrote:version 0.1.9
i upload FLV file.
i've got no quick answer for you i'm sorry....
can you tell me if it is working when you stream a yt video?


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
cut-p
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:29 pm
Contact:

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by cut-p »

woipi90 wrote:the zend folder is already included in the ourtube package under tube/
so you have to upload this folder to your tube folder on your server and write the right path in acp -> mods -> ourtube -> settings where the zend path is asked for..... ;)

which version do you have installed because if it's older than 0.1.8 i think the path is automatically inserted correctly when the zend folder is situated in the tube path....


ok

i upload the file and i make the version the 0.1.9 but i have another propleam when i have use videos from youtube site

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/cutp00/public_html/bb/tube/Zend/Loader.php on line 52


and u can expaln how i can but the zend patth
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by woipi90 »

you have to define it as tube/zend .... ;)
i hope it functions now....


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
cut-p
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:29 pm
Contact:

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by cut-p »

woipi90 wrote:you have to define it as tube/zend .... ;)
i hope it functions now....


grz woipi

sorry not work
joebart72
Registered User
Posts: 743
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:54 am

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by joebart72 »

Hello :))

Maybe already asked but is there a way to fix a limit for video size ?

Thanks :D
I learn English with phpbb.com :)
User avatar
Jamy
Registered User
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:02 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by Jamy »

I must have missed something. I can't figure out how to upload videos. I'm not seeing a button or link or anything to upload a video.
User avatar
Jamy
Registered User
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:02 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by Jamy »

OMG! I'm a friggin dork. phpBB3 is new to me still not quite used to it. I didn't set the permissions sorry
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”