[ABD] Ourtube 0.1.9

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
joebart72

Re: [beta] Ourtube 0.1.9

Post by joebart72 »

Jamy wrote:I must have missed something. I can't figure out how to upload videos. I'm not seeing a button or link or anything to upload a video.
I have this problem and my groups permissions are OK...
I learn English with phpbb.com :)
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

joebart72 wrote:Hello :))

Maybe already asked but is there a way to fix a limit for video size ?

so b now ou can define it through the php.ini but an acp setting isn't introduced by now.... ;9

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
murdmon

Post by murdmon »

Idea??

Related videos?
Daily Motion, Google Video, others video site to choose instead of youtube? just suggestions

and is there a way to place some video ads in the video player?
dfcowell

Post by dfcowell »

murdmon wrote:and is there a way to place some video ads in the video player?
Not unless you buy the commercial version of the player.
murdmon

Post by murdmon »

edit*** I just Fixed this error nevermind
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

murdmon wrote:edit*** I just Fixed this error nevermind
which error and can you plz tell me how you fixed it?

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
murdmon

Post by murdmon »

woipi90 wrote:

grz woipi

It was my error

I was receiving header error messages along with no such file in directory when I tried to upload a flv. file

then i realized I did not upload the php.ini file :lol:
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

murdmon wrote:
woipi90 wrote:

grz woipi

It was my error

I was receiving header error messages along with no such file in directory when I tried to upload a flv. file

then i realized I did not upload the php.ini file :lol:
o great to hear at least one bug solved again.... ;)

grz woipi
-----
taikipercu

Post by taikipercu »

Hi all !

First of all, thanks a lot for this great mod. I'm currently using 0.1.5.

I tried to install Ourtube 0.1.9 on a fully modded forum (http://www.djembefola.fr/forum2/). It's actually a test forum but I'd like to run it in the future ... I'm not upgrading from any previous Ourtube version.

I have a problem running the install file (install_tube.php) : script answers :

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sezwho/sz_config.php on line 35: Undefined index: SZ_LBL_RATE_THIS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3893: Undefined index: user_popup_notes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4439: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4441: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4442: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4443: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
The page is nearly empty after this ... Unable to access to install options.

I found that a member (murdmon) had a similar problem on page 14. But I'm already using Notepad++ and encoding is set to utf8 without BOM ...

I don't know how to fix this problem and I don't want to run the install manually ... I guess there's more than database creation ...

I hope you'll have an idea.
Thank you for the MOD and for your future help !
blubblub

Post by blubblub »

Hey Guys,

my english is horrible, and i have any probs to understand the english install.
I have finished install the MOD but dont understand the first steps. :geek:

I search a german guy, who have install this MOD and i can ask any questions in german. :mrgreen:
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

taikipercu wrote:Hi all !

First of all, thanks a lot for this great mod. I'm currently using 0.1.5.

I tried to install Ourtube 0.1.9 on a fully modded forum (http://www.djembefola.fr/forum2/). It's actually a test forum but I'd like to run it in the future ... I'm not upgrading from any previous Ourtube version.

I have a problem running the install file (install_tube.php) : script answers :

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sezwho/sz_config.php on line 35: Undefined index: SZ_LBL_RATE_THIS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3893: Undefined index: user_popup_notes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4439: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4441: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4442: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4443: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3465)
The page is nearly empty after this ... Unable to access to install options.

I found that a member (murdmon) had a similar problem on page 14. But I'm already using Notepad++ and encoding is set to utf8 without BOM ...

I don't know how to fix this problem and I don't want to run the install manually ... I guess there's more than database creation ...

I hope you'll have an idea.
Thank you for the MOD and for your future help !

hm try to redownload the package of the downloadpage and upload the lang files of the new package again....

for the second one i speak german i'm from austria just try to contact me via pm....

but plz don't be mad at me if i can't give you the right support, but i'm bussy studying now and will be for two weeks, then i will have more time again.... ;)

grz woipi
-----
ProtoGT

Post by ProtoGT »

How come only someone with founder status can see OurTube in the ACP?
ProtoGT

Post by ProtoGT »

Bump
murdmon

Post by murdmon »

Is there a way to place RSS FEEDs or Share video?
Maybe in next version? :)
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

ProtoGT wrote:How come only someone with founder status can see OurTube in the ACP?
that's because you are only allowed to enter with the 'acl_a_board' permission and if you haven't set this one for an other admin then only the founder will have access.... ;)

maybe we can create some feed option but currently i've no time because of an other mod....

grz woipi
-----

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”