[ABD]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,OpenID)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
_mayhem_
Registered User
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Turkey - istanbul
Name: Unsal ASLANBAS
Contact:

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by _mayhem_ »

facebook login ;)
twitter login ;)
windows live login ;)

working smoothly

thanks.....
http://uabnet.com ==)) Turkish Board.

User avatar
martin123456
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by martin123456 »

33 pages later and it still wont work on fresh installed boards or boards in use guess it's time to give up :(

The mod it self installs perfect no errors at all it's just the link part from facebook

it works perfect on localhost i can login also it gets posted to facebook with the local host url :lol:

now for a live board from no-ip it all goes down hill :(


Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in D:\xampp\htdocs\includes\functions_alternatelogin.php on line 340
Modification Version:: 2011.10.03.02

facebook settings

Image


ACP settings
this is how it is in the acp h??p://buysellcollect.no-ip.co.uk/
Image

And for _MaYhEm_ i see you moaning no one has said ty but 2 ppl on your site for the facebook mod you have for download i would like to point out you have not given credit to the mod creator either


http://uabnet.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=264

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_CODE_UNTIDY and S_MESS_ON_INDEX Good If_Not_TIDY_Then_SUBMIT -->

User avatar
mjimeyg
Registered User
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: London

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by mjimeyg »

martin123456 wrote: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in D:\xampp\htdocs\includes\functions_alternatelogin.php on line 340
Modification Version:: 2011.10.03.02
You might want to check with your hosting service to make sure cURL is installed. The alternative to cURL is the file_get_contents() function. But you will need to make sure they allow access to urls through that method.
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image

User avatar
martin123456
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by martin123456 »

HAHAHA i am the host

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_CODE_UNTIDY and S_MESS_ON_INDEX Good If_Not_TIDY_Then_SUBMIT -->

User avatar
martin123456
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by martin123456 »

cURL is now activated and working now i get this error

An error occured attempting to retrieve an access token.

Nice looking error dont you think ? for an error any way

Image

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_CODE_UNTIDY and S_MESS_ON_INDEX Good If_Not_TIDY_Then_SUBMIT -->

User avatar
mjimeyg
Registered User
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: London

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by mjimeyg »

martin123456 wrote:cURL is now activated and working now i get this error

An error occured attempting to retrieve an access token.
If I remember correctly, domains like no-ip.co.uk are not handled well by FB. I think I read something about only using the no-ip.co.uk domain with no subdomain in the FB Application Settings: Site Domain.
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image

User avatar
martin123456
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by martin123456 »

I have changed it but need to wait for it to propagate so il have a coffee and let you know the result.

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_CODE_UNTIDY and S_MESS_ON_INDEX Good If_Not_TIDY_Then_SUBMIT -->

_mayhem_
Registered User
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Turkey - istanbul
Name: Unsal ASLANBAS
Contact:

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by _mayhem_ »

And for _MaYhEm_ i see you moaning no one has said ty but 2 ppl on your site for the facebook mod you have for download i would like to point out you have not given credit to the mod creator either


http://uabnet.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=264
edit post : http://uabnet.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=264

yükleme bölümündeki izinlerden kaynaklanan yanlışlık giderildi.
Fixed errors caused by the installation section.

Turkish translation is done. 40%
http://uabnet.com ==)) Turkish Board.

User avatar
martin123456
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by martin123456 »

Not that i can read that but google can and ty for editing it

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_CODE_UNTIDY and S_MESS_ON_INDEX Good If_Not_TIDY_Then_SUBMIT -->

kkhamburg
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by kkhamburg »

Great Mod, thanks for the good work.
I use it only with facebook and everything seems to be perfect !

Nethertheless I noticed some disfigurements :

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 597: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 726: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 726: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 726: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 729: Undefined variable: tw_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 729: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 729: Trying to get property of non-object
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=profile_info
---------------------------------------------------
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 314: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 545: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 546: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 547: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 549: Undefined variable: wl_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 550: Undefined variable: wl_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 552: Undefined variable: tw_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 552: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 553: Undefined variable: tw_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 553: Trying to get property of non-object
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ucp.php?i=XXX
-------------------------
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_alternatelogin.php on line 275: Undefined index: al_wi_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_alternatelogin.php on line 276: Undefined index: al_wi_id
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ucp.php?mode=register
-----------------------------------
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_register.php on line 69: Trying to get property of non-object

Have I done something wrong ? As written before the Mod works perfect for me.

Thank you for a quick view.

User avatar
mjimeyg
Registered User
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: London

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by mjimeyg »

kkhamburg wrote:Great Mod, thanks for the good work.
I use it only with facebook and everything seems to be perfect !

Nethertheless I noticed some disfigurements :

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 597: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 726: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 726: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 726: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 729: Undefined variable: tw_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 729: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 729: Trying to get property of non-object
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=profile_info
---------------------------------------------------
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 314: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 545: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 546: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 547: Undefined variable: fb_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 549: Undefined variable: wl_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 550: Undefined variable: wl_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 552: Undefined variable: tw_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 552: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 553: Undefined variable: tw_user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on line 553: Trying to get property of non-object
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ucp.php?i=XXX
-------------------------
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_alternatelogin.php on line 275: Undefined index: al_wi_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_alternatelogin.php on line 276: Undefined index: al_wi_id
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ucp.php?mode=register
-----------------------------------
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_register.php on line 69: Trying to get property of non-object

Have I done something wrong ? As written before the Mod works perfect for me.

Thank you for a quick view.

These errors indicate that the SQL entries were not installed.

you can find the queries here: http://wiki.consof.com/index.php?title=AL_SQL_Queries
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image

User avatar
mjimeyg
Registered User
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: London

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by mjimeyg »

Version 2011.10.10.02 is now available.

The ability to allow users to choose their own password has been removed. This is due to the fact that having it in place bypassed the actual login authentication for the phpBB system.

Localisation features have been added for the Facebook Authentication. Once a user registers or is logged in it should set the language to whatever language is listed in their FB profile. If the language is not installed it will default to whatever is installed.
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image

kkhamburg
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by kkhamburg »

mjimeyg wrote: These errors indicate that the SQL entries were not installed.

you can find the queries here: http://wiki.consof.com/index.php?title=AL_SQL_Queries
Sorry but that's not the solution.

I think the Mod would'nt work without the SQL entries ;-)

BTW The Link vou've posted is quit old as it contains the oi entrys instead of the tw entries ;-)

Any other idea ?

Clarko2k5
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 am

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by Clarko2k5 »

I've pretty much got this working to connect with facebook..

The only issue I'm having now is when I set it to require a password, I get the following when trying to register with a facebook ID:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare deregister_globals() (previously declared in /home/tdraf/www/includes/startup.php:31) in /home/tdraf/www/includes/startup.php on line 98

Any ideas?
Dan.

Clarko2k5
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 am

Re: [BETA]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter)

Post by Clarko2k5 »

Okay, I'm slightly confused.

I'm no longer getting the above error, however I have made no changes, but I have noticed now, that when I 'connect with facebook' It says you have succesfully logged in... but doesn't actually log you in.

I can't yet tell why not, whether it fails to create a session or not I don't know.

I've checked the error logs and I get
{1}
FB_ERROR_USER"

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”