[ABD]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,OpenID)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
sotis

Re: [RC]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter,OpenID)

Post by sotis » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 am

The Facebook registration screen doesn't appear when I click on FB Registration button. The registration process goes throw all the way without any warnings, messages and registration screens. The account is just done. It is on my new test forum without any changes and mods installed. Should I make same other configurations on the application or what?
When I allow @define('DEBUG', true) and @define('DEBUG_EXTRA', true) receive message:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 408: Undefined variable: fb_reg_data
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 456: Undefined variable: coppa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 486: Undefined variable: is_dst
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 502: Undefined property: stdClass::$website
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 503: Undefined property: stdClass::$location
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 503: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 504: Undefined property: stdClass::$work
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 504: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 504: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 515: Undefined variable: cp_data
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2560: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

You can check on my test forum here: http://www.kaminata.net/phpBB3

Another problem I have when I install the mod on my live forum. Every time when I try to open any forum page it redirects to Facebook page without any message. And I haven't even enabled the mod yet. I have some mods installed and some changes on my live forum.

mjimeyg

Re: [RC]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter,OpenID)

Post by mjimeyg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 pm

sotis wrote:The Facebook registration screen doesn't appear when I click on FB Registration button. The registration process goes throw all the way without any warnings, messages and registration screens. The account is just done. It is on my new test forum without any changes and mods installed. Should I make same other configurations on the application or what?
When I allow @define('DEBUG', true) and @define('DEBUG_EXTRA', true) receive message:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 408: Undefined variable: fb_reg_data
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 456: Undefined variable: coppa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 486: Undefined variable: is_dst
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 502: Undefined property: stdClass::$website
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 503: Undefined property: stdClass::$location
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 503: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 504: Undefined property: stdClass::$work
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php on line 515: Undefined variable: cp_data
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2560: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

You can check on my test forum here: http://www.kaminata.net/phpBB3

Another problem I have when I install the mod on my live forum. Every time when I try to open any forum page it redirects to Facebook page without any message. And I haven't even enabled the mod yet. I have some mods installed and some changes on my live forum.
You aren't seeing the facebook registration because you have Facebook Quick Accounts enabled. Disable that and the registration will appear.

I would have to see your live site to be able to comment on the other issue you mentioned.
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image

mjimeyg

Re: [RC]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,OpenID)

Post by mjimeyg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Version 2013.04.11.01 is now available.

Twitter has been removed as they no longer provide a true means of authentication.

OpenID has been removed from the account linking options in the UCP as they no longer work.

If OpenID users already have an account with the same email they will be offered to link when they register.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/alterna ... p/download

Image Image

Ephemeraboy
Name: Bernando Bona Tius Sianipar

Post by Ephemeraboy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:45 pm

so, it just facebook and winwos live...?
very sad, that this mod deosn't support twitter
My diary, my notepad, and my life on
http://www.bonatius.com
My online shop at
http://www.nefara.com

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Ephemeraboy wrote:so, it just facebook and winwos live...?
very sad, that this mod deosn't support twitter
I would look for a MOD that focuses on Twitter specifically, it will provide better functionality, Twitter no longer provides authentication that is required for this MOD.

Using Twitter would require the user to continuously log in with the standard phpBB log in. All Twitter does is let the user access their own account via an access token. You have to verify each time though through a drawn out process which makes having part of a login process redundant. Their access token is meant to be stored for a long period and only refreshed every few days or weeks.

OpenID is also supported which gives Google log in and others.

Image Image

sotis

Post by sotis » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 pm

mjimeyg wrote:You aren't seeing the facebook registration because you have Facebook Quick Accounts enabled. Disable that and the registration will appear.

I would have to see your live site to be able to comment on the other issue you mentioned.
Oh I see, thank you.
I solved the problem on the live site and everything is fine now.

robra

Error with AutoMOD again.

Post by robra » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:09 pm

When trying to apply the installation with automod in other styles, the same error that was reported in message viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1883675&p=13213522#p13213522 continues.
The install_mod_update_2012.11.27.01-2012.12.10.01.xml file is wrong.
When the error is fixed, so, the Automod works well to apply the installation in others styles.

[].

un_usuario

Post by un_usuario » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Facebook image button no longer shows up :(

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

un_usuario wrote:Facebook image button no longer shows up :(

Have you checked that all the code changes were properly made?

Image Image

un_usuario

Post by un_usuario » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 pm

mjimeyg wrote:

Hello, i didn't change or edit anything.

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm

un_usuario wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:

Hello, i didn't change or edit anything.
Facebook has changed something, not sure what, but I will have to work on this.

Image Image

un_usuario

Post by un_usuario » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 pm

mjimeyg wrote:
Bad news :(

In the mean time could you please tell me wich file I have to edit to change "SOCIAL LOGIN OPTIONS" to something like "Facebook Connect"?

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 pm

un_usuario wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:
Bad news :(

In the mean time could you please tell me wich file I have to edit to change "SOCIAL LOGIN OPTIONS" to something like "Facebook Connect"?

You will need to find the language file 'ucp_alternatelogin.php' and change the correct entry.

Image Image

AndyBulman

Post by AndyBulman » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:58 pm

same here, not even a button showing up.

cant even view the details of the mod via automod and getting sql errors:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'al_tw_id' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET al_fb_id = '100001503698593', al_wl_id = 0, al_tw_id = 0, al_oi_id = 0 WHERE user_id='62'

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 182
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/alternatelogin/al_fb_connect.php
LINE: 286
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

sublimerasta

Post by sublimerasta » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Can I use this mod just for steam? I have a vanilla forum and I am using the prosilver template. Would I need to do anything special to accomplish this?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”