[ABD]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,OpenID)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Ment0car

Re: [RC]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter,OpenID)

Post by Ment0car »

Can you post a link to your site?
http://forums.touzai-sekai.fr
Aloupha

Post by Aloupha »

Solidjeuh wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:
Aloupha wrote:How come fakebook's liked feature is not included for subsilver like it is in prosilver?

Edit: I notice that it's just not being displayed on index.php, it's there when viewing a topic.

I see that the code is there in index_body. However, for some reason it's not showing up.

Code: Select all

<fb:like-box href="{AL_FB_PAGE_URL}" width="300" show_faces="true" stream="true" header="true"></fb:like-box>
It might be a simple oversight on my part, I will look into it.
Problem is fixes
It was my mistake, Not the mod :)
I think you meant to quote a different post.
Dead Man

Post by Dead Man »

mjimeyg wrote:
Dead Man wrote:Site: http://www.zz-clan.com
I have them disable right now since I cannot get them to work but Ill enable them back so you can see. Do you have steam? Or somewhere where we can chat faster?
The problem seems to be that you don't have most of the details filled in for the ACP.

The Facebook error might means you need to check your key and app id.

Twitter and Windows Live are both missing the correct re-direct settings.

You can find the instructions here: http://wiki.consof.com/index.php?title= ... structions
I got Windows Live to work.

Twitter someone better now. Although the problem with the twitter one now is that it I log in but than it ask me if I want to Register With my twitter account. Although my Twitter Account Email is the same as my Email from my site. I would understand if it asked me to register if I didn't have the email already active at my site but that is not the case here.

Also when I press Register with my Twitter account the only thing that it brings into the Registration page is my same Username as the Twitter account. It would be nice if it input my email address and birthday too.

As for Facebook I am still having the same issue. I already double checked the Facebook App ID and Facebook Secret. But still keep getting same error.
Can someone give me an Image of how there App actually looks. Because in the app there are so many options to enter.
Dead Man

Post by Dead Man »

So can someone help me with the twitter problem. I already fixed Facebook.

Also can someone give an example of how to log-in with Open Id
This is how Open ID appears to me:
AYBG

Post by AYBG »

Having difficulty getting this mod to work, Set up facebook and twitter. All the mod is doing for me is showing an error message when you click Register unless you happen to have connected via facebook or twitter first. Neither actually register you though - you are told you have successfully logged on, but there is no user created.

Any advice?
UK users: visit my forum for free tickets to film previews near you, as well as film chat!
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

Dead Man wrote:So can someone help me with the twitter problem. I already fixed Facebook.

You need to check you have copied all the files from the themes and styles to the equivalent in your custom theme.
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

Dead Man wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:
Dead Man wrote:Site: http://www.zz-clan.com
I have them disable right now since I cannot get them to work but Ill enable them back so you can see. Do you have steam? Or somewhere where we can chat faster?
The problem seems to be that you don't have most of the details filled in for the ACP.

The Facebook error might means you need to check your key and app id.

Twitter and Windows Live are both missing the correct re-direct settings.

You can find the instructions here: http://wiki.consof.com/index.php?title= ... structions
I got Windows Live to work.

Twitter someone better now. Although the problem with the twitter one now is that it I log in but than it ask me if I want to Register With my twitter account. Although my Twitter Account Email is the same as my Email from my site. I would understand if it asked me to register if I didn't have the email already active at my site but that is not the case here.

Also when I press Register with my Twitter account the only thing that it brings into the Registration page is my same Username as the Twitter account. It would be nice if it input my email address and birthday too.

As for Facebook I am still having the same issue. I already double checked the Facebook App ID and Facebook Secret. But still keep getting same error.
Can someone give me an Image of how there App actually looks. Because in the app there are so many options to enter.
Twitter doesn't allow access to email addresses so we are limited in what we can do with the accounts.

Image Image
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

AYBG wrote:Having difficulty getting this mod to work, Set up facebook and twitter. All the mod is doing for me is showing an error message when you click Register unless you happen to have connected via facebook or twitter first. Neither actually register you though - you are told you have successfully logged on, but there is no user created.

Any advice?
Can you post a link?

Image Image
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

Ment0car wrote:
Can you post a link to your site?
http://forums.touzai-sekai.fr
Unfortunately there isn't much I can do to help. The install works when ever I try it and I can't replicate your problem myself.

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling?

Otherwise the only thing I can suggest is creating a fresh install on your server and testing the MOD to see if maybe it is an issue with your server or any custom code in your forum.

Image Image
Dead Man

Post by Dead Man »

Well I thought I had fixed Facebook but I guess I was wrong.

On my computer for FireFox it seems to work. But I when I tried it on my computer on Chrome it gave me the same previous message:

Error
An error occurred with ZZ* Community. Please try again later.
And I tried it on my other computer on both Chrome and FireFox but I just get same error as above:
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

Dead Man wrote:Well I thought I had fixed Facebook but I guess I was wrong.

On my computer for FireFox it seems to work. But I when I tried it on my computer on Chrome it gave me the same previous message:

Error
An error occurred with ZZ* Community. Please try again later.
And I tried it on my other computer on both Chrome and FireFox but I just get same error as above:
Have you checked your Facebook App to see if you are in Sandbox Mode?

Image Image
lugsciath

Post by lugsciath »

i got an (dirty) solution for the "editor ... delimiter in 1182" error.

Just // out in /includes/editor.php this line 1182 during automod install (if you install the mod before you might get a sql warnung, just ignore this and keep on installing, the sql entry was processed in the first try). After installing just reedit editor.php.

BUT: No Tab in Adminarea, no installationroutine ... nothing :( doesnt work. But still hope is there ...

Solution:

The files was been edited but they arent copied by automod! You have to do that manually:
Unzip the mod file, upload the files in the directories (dont forget the languagefiles in YOUR languagedir) and try to call the alternatelogin_mod_install.php ... the script will work now like a charm. Now you got a tab in adminarea. But: You have also to do all edits in files also manuelly :(, theres no chance to do that with automod.

After all: It works. But you have a lot of work to do manually (in my case). On index_body i delete theo both parts with fbface etc. i dont like big areas with no content in it ;) ... might be a bug (it has to be invisible), but it wirks for me.

Greetings.
Last edited by lugsciath on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange »

mjimeyg wrote:
Dead Man wrote:So can someone help me with the twitter problem. I already fixed Facebook.

You need to check you have copied all the files from the themes and styles to the equivalent in your custom theme.
I have both these problems been on it all night n day .. just no movement .. windows live does it but if i dont hit index url it logs me out again http://haltonexchange.co.uk/billys-beta/index.php
Last edited by marian0810 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quotes
lugsciath

Post by lugsciath »

Try to check the login name for spezial chars (or change the settings in Adminarea -> Register -> All Chars), take a look in "inactive users" , one user name only was inactive, just activate it and it works ...

my 2 ct, hope it was useful

Uwe
haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange »

Well that helped where facebook is concerned.. [inactive members] in ACParea.. the 2 named logins where stuck in there .. once activated and logged in through FB it was automatic .. Just one thing i have the same error as windows live... when its about to return you as logged in if i dont click on an index url in that split second it returns me logged out ?.. Know Twitter issue is when going through proccess and accept it comes back with Token expiry or invalid ? .. any advice please
Thanks for previous advice and thanks in advance !! :oops:

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”