[ABD]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,OpenID)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Dead Man

Re: [RC]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter,OpenID)

Post by Dead Man » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 am

mjimeyg wrote:
Dead Man wrote:Well I thought I had fixed Facebook but I guess I was wrong.

On my computer for FireFox it seems to work. But I when I tried it on my computer on Chrome it gave me the same previous message:

Code: Select all

Error
An error occurred with ZZ* Community. Please try again later.
And I tried it on my other computer on both Chrome and FireFox but I just get same error as above:
Have you checked your Facebook App to see if you are in Sandbox Mode?
How do I check that?
haltonexchange wrote:
Well that helped where facebook is concerned.. [inactive members] in ACParea.. the 2 named logins where stuck in there .. once activated and logged in through FB it was automatic .. Just one thing i have the same error as windows live... when its about to return you as logged in if i dont click on an index url in that split second it returns me logged out ?.. Know Twitter issue is when going through proccess and accept it comes back with Token expiry or invalid ? .. any advice please
Thanks for previous advice and thanks in advance !! :oops:
Do you think you can show me your FaceBook app. Or get in contact with me somehow. Your FaceBook app works on the site you provided.

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 am

Dead Man wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:

On my computer for FireFox it seems to work. But I when I tried it on my computer on Chrome it gave me the same previous message:

Error
And I tried it on my other computer on both Chrome and FireFox but I just get same error as above:
How do I check that?
haltonexchange wrote:
Well that helped where facebook is concerned.. [inactive members] in ACParea.. the 2 named logins where stuck in there .. once activated and logged in through FB it was automatic .. Just one thing i have the same error as windows live... when its about to return you as logged in if i dont click on an index url in that split second it returns me logged out ?.. Know Twitter issue is when going through proccess and accept it comes back with Token expiry or invalid ? .. any advice please
Do you think you can show me your FaceBook app. Or get in contact with me somehow. Your FaceBook app works on the site you provided.
There is a checkbox somewhere in the settings labelled Sandbox.
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 am

haltonexchange wrote:
Does the token expired happen every time?

Image Image

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm

mjimeyg wrote:
haltonexchange wrote:
Unfortanatly yes it does quite an head banger now.. looked at all sorts of ways..

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Dead Man wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:

Error
How do I check that?
haltonexchange wrote:
give us a shout on my board :arrow: :arrow:

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

I think the app domain should be zz-clan.com.

I advise checking the Facebook documentation.

Image Image

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

haltonexchange wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:

Error
How do I check that?
haltonexchange wrote:
give us a shout on my board :arrow: :arrow:
one sec will PM you here!! :arrow:

mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 pm

haltonexchange wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:
haltonexchange wrote:
Unfortanatly yes it does quite an head banger now.. looked at all sorts of ways..
If it is happening everytime then there is likely an issue with one of the settings in either Twitter or the ACP. You will need to check them.

Image Image

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Twitter still been stub.. also the openid .. i cannot seem to find a way of setting them up if try to login with the likes of steam it sends me to my 403 page.. I would also like to restyle the boxes so they follow the same format as the template instead of been on the side.. any code available please..

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Deadman
have just logged into your board via FB there was np at all :D :D :D :D

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:37 pm

mjimeyg wrote:
haltonexchange wrote:
mjimeyg wrote:
haltonexchange wrote:
If it is happening everytime then there is likely an issue with one of the settings in either Twitter or the ACP. You will need to check them.
phew !!! I have checked both ends and still cannot see what could be changed. here is returnded msg :Invalid / expired Token /oauth/access_token : cannot change anything else grrrr :cry:

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 pm

haltonexchange wrote:
Deadman
Thanks. I hope other can also log in as well. It is weird though that I still get same error on my computer. What browser type did you use?

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Dead Man wrote:
haltonexchange wrote:
Deadman
Thanks. I hope other can also log in as well. It is weird though that I still get same error on my computer. What browser type did you use?
firefox upto date will try another browser on sec

haltonexchange

Post by haltonexchange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 pm

haltonexchange wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
haltonexchange wrote:
Deadman
firefox upto date will try another browser on sec
AVANT browser still logged in Russel W

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”