[ABD] Hangman 0.2.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
quahappy
Former Team Member
Name: Andy Green

Re: [Beta] Hangman 0.2.0

Post by quahappy »

el_teniente wrote:thanks for your suggestions, quahappy
those features are easy to implement(i mean php part)---so no probs from me(i'm kinda php-responsible) ;)
Thank you and good to read it's not hard to implement. Look forward to seeing this. :D

There is something that one of my site's administrators picked up on. If you select the Delete hangman image (overview pages) you get this (tick box): Delete creators score?. This option doesn't show if you instead choose to tick one or more boxes on hangman overview page, then select Delete marked option. Can this be added?

The other suggestion: If you choose to play Hangman in a new window, then close it after playing, the overview page doesn't "update" (refresh). Is this possible to also implement?

Does the option in ACP > Hangman: Delete time ended hangmans, delete creators score too, or just the time ended hangmans?

Thanks again.
If you don't ask.....
el_teniente

Post by el_teniente »

quahappy wrote:...This option doesn't show if you instead choose to tick one or more boxes on hangman overview page, then select Delete marked option. Can this be added?
not very easy because this "group delete" feature is using standard confirm box :(
quahappy wrote:...The other suggestion: If you choose to play Hangman in a new window, then close it after playing, the overview page doesn't "update" (refresh). Is this possible to also implement?...
oh no, this feature is VERY hard implementable because it would demand Ajax :(
quahappy wrote:...Does the option in ACP > Hangman: Delete time ended hangmans, delete creators score too, or just the time ended hangmans?
only hangmans---score not affected

thanks for your suggestions once more, quahappy :)
quahappy
Former Team Member

Post by quahappy »

Thank you for your reply. No worries that these are unable to be done and understand the reasons why. :D
el_teniente wrote:
quahappy wrote:...Does the option in ACP > Hangman: Delete time ended hangmans, delete creators score too, or just the time ended hangmans?
only hangmans---score not affected)
Thanks for confirming this. One of my administrators was concerned that the creators scores would be removed as well when using ACP > Delete time ended hangmans. :)
If you don't ask.....
geoffrey5
Name: Geoffrey

Post by geoffrey5 »

Hi everybody,

here's what I get in the letters from the update of the mod :

What's the problème ??

thank you in advance for your help

NB : sorry for the grammar but I am French
el_teniente

Post by el_teniente »

please, try to clear cache
geoffrey5
Name: Geoffrey

Post by geoffrey5 »

Hi el_teniente,

Thx for your reply...

the cache has been emptied several times. Several weeks ago I'm updating the mod but I have always this result. I also checked the code files but I have no error :(
quahappy
Former Team Member

Post by quahappy »

Hi again guys,

March saw the creation of well over 1000 Hangmans at my site giving insight to just how popular this game is proving to be. :D

Anyhow, just like the arcade, on last day of each month, all highscores are noted and posted then scores reset. However, when high scores are reset in Hangman MOD, for hangmans still unguessed, the creators name gets changed to "Anonymous". Is it possible for the creator's name to be retained?
If you don't ask.....
el_teniente

Post by el_teniente »

it's possible but it would demand one more DB table and many edits in the hangman engine ;)
quahappy
Former Team Member

Post by quahappy »

el_teniente wrote:it's possible but it would demand one more DB table and many edits in the hangman engine ;)
No worries. :)
If you don't ask.....
pieterbas12

Post by pieterbas12 »

Hello mod maker,

Bug 1:
Great mod! I love it :P I found a little bug. When you have not enough points (ultimate points) then you see in your header "Gebruikerspaneel • Forumshop • points [ -12,00 ] "

maybe an idea to give a message that you do not have enough points?

bug 2:

"POINTS FOR LOST HANGMAN" DOEN'T GOOD WORK
if someone just wanted to look the hangman then already (ultimate points) subtracted! Even though he lost and he looks at the hangman once again points to its credit off. (Ultimate points)

Bug 3:
SYSTEM DUPLICATE THE WORD WHEN YOU HAVE LOSE TE GAME
When you lose the game, the system show the word for 2 times.
The word you had to guess it was not that long. But now just two times in one line.

PB :D
pieterbas12

Post by pieterbas12 »

bump...... :?
pieterbas12

Post by pieterbas12 »

bump 2....
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

can you pls stop bumping!!! :?
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
pieterbas12

Post by pieterbas12 »

When i have a response from de dev , than i stop bumping
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

pieterbas12 wrote:When i have a response from de dev , than i stop bumping
the dev crew had seen your request....
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”