- There are no keywords to check before posting. It simply gets and checks everything.
I'm aware of this and in next versions, ACP will be reworked (to show a preview of message) and also a new mode for posting will be introduced - ACP posting, which will be a bit manual - feed gets actual content and you'll check which messages to post
- Template is simple - I've added everything from available attributes to posting template.
- You can set up a cron task for /sfnc_update.php and remember to enable cron inits in ACP, in other way it's automatically inited when your board is opened.
- No, there is no other way at this moment to see, what it posts now.
- I thought that you see only feed settings (and no SFNC configuration) in your ACP, so you had to add a category to mods and than add those SFNC's ACP modules into this category.
- There are no categories for feeds.
- Topic ID is a placeholder for future feature - posting into specified topic.