[ABD] UPS Easy Shop 0.7.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
keith10456

Re: [Beta] UPS Easy Shop 0.6.0

Post by keith10456 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm

This is an icon that admins can use for the 100 Posts feature of the Easy Shop Mod (that allows members to purchase 100 posts).

http://area53.die-muellers.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=699

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:05 pm

keith10456 wrote:This is an icon that admins can use for the 100 Posts feature of the Easy Shop Mod (that allows members to purchase 100 posts).

the icon is nice, but the feature is one of the shittest items i know, all get terrible with it by a full modded board...
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm

darkonia wrote:
keith10456 wrote:This is an icon that admins can use for the 100 Posts feature of the Easy Shop Mod (that allows members to purchase 100 posts).

the icon is nice, but the feature is one of the *beep* items i know, all get terrible with it by a full modded board...
I'm not sure I understand... ?
Last edited by keith10456 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jakk

Post by jakk » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Hello femu, I have translated the previous version to Spanish and also translated the new version today or tomorrow. if you want I can provide
ivemfinity.com | mundoforeros.com | support team member phpbb-es.com (Soporte en español)

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 pm

keith10456 wrote:
darkonia wrote:

the icon is nice, but the feature is one of the *beep* items i know, all get terrible with it by a full modded board...
ranks system auto groups mod etc....
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 pm

jakk wrote:Hello femu, I have translated the previous version to Spanish and also translated the new version today or tomorrow. if you want I can provide
pls provide at:

http://www.area53.die-muellers.org/viewforum.php?f=12

Jorup16
Name: Jorge

Post by Jorup16 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 pm

jakk wrote:Hello femu, I have translated the previous version to Spanish and also translated the new version today or tomorrow. if you want I can provide

Good! :D

jakk

Post by jakk » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:21 am

darkonia wrote:
pls provide at:

http://www.area53.die-muellers.org/viewforum.php?f=12
where have all the mod translated, put the translation in this forum ;)

sorry for my english
ivemfinity.com | mundoforeros.com | support team member phpbb-es.com (Soporte en español)

femu

Post by femu » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:17 am

keith10456 wrote:
darkonia wrote:

I do not understand too .. It's just a graphic for an existing item. If it's useful or not ... everyone can decide by themselves ;)
Regards, femu

kiore

Post by kiore » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 am

I wanna know is there anyway to over lap or over lay the images as they show in the view topic and user profile.....i wanted thing like puzzle pieces and as my members buy them they fit over each other to form something

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 am

:D false thread :?
Last edited by darkonia on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IFRA

Post by IFRA » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi all

now, my board is use v.0.6.0

and i have a problems.

when user use permission item.

the permission isn't give to user at all.

It will give to user by I clear cache on adm. :?:

sorry my bad english

andrius757

Post by andrius757 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:39 pm

For developers: have a question, what is the difference between 0.5 and 0.6 version language files, because It needs a lots of time to translate all line again. If it is not hard to you, can you provide info abou code changes in language files(after all, I thin that there are lots of lines in lang files from previous version). Thanks in advance

Jorup16
Name: Jorge

Post by Jorup16 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:52 pm

I have updated to the new version and everything is perfect.
But I have some questions.

What must I change into the ACP so that only there are seen the objects that I bought when of a clic in the linkage under the signature?

In my forum it turns out to be like that

And I want that it works out for me like that, just as in the forum of demonstration
http://www.area53.die-muellers.org/view ... f=11&t=688

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:09 pm

andrius757 wrote:For developers: have a question, what is the difference between 0.5 and 0.6 version language files, because It needs a lots of time to translate all line again. If it is not hard to you, can you provide info abou code changes in language files(after all, I thin that there are lots of lines in lang files from previous version). Thanks in advance
there a only 5 lang strings to translate...

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”