[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Re: [NEW] [BETA] Instant Messenger + User status MOD 0.4.0

Post by Kamahl19 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:02 am

superj707 wrote:is the "approval system for friends (you can accept or decline others who want to became your friend) "
FRAM by KMKLR?
I thought about it and also write to KMKLR, but he stop developing his MOD and it has many bugs, so I think it would be easier to creaty my own from basics

ninowebs

Post by ninowebs » Fri May 07, 2010 11:01 am

I did everything but to me the 0.4.0 beta does not work with IE 8 and I put the 0.3.0 that works on me it works on all browsers, I wanted to ask you could add the sound when you receive a message in version 0.3. 0
thanks so much :?:

Luminosity
Name: Howard Page

Post by Luminosity » Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Awesome Mod, Many thanks.

I have one small error or mistakes i may have made,

When you click "Chat with *********" in Viewing Profile, it redirects me to "co.uk/#" but doesn't open the chat window on the bottom bar for that contact.

Also where are the "status" meant to display? :)

Thanks for an excellent mod!
Man's proper stature is not one of mediocrity, failure, frustration, or defeat, but one of achievement, strength, and nobility. In short, man can and ought to be a hero. - Mike Menzter

slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 » Sat May 08, 2010 1:41 am

check that image to see where the status is displayed... shouldnt take much to put it anywwhere you like just gotta know what code you need to use and where.. (i don't) but ive moved outputs around from other mods before

BigBCC

Post by BigBCC » Sat May 08, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks for the sql file. It's a great mod now that I have it working >.<

I have yet another question though..... I have wp-united installed too, and I like the way I had the template integrated, but it only showed when I had the forum open, and when you'd click the online list it'd show the blog in super small in the online user box.

Look what I mean at
http://bigbcc.vndv.com/forum

Username: Test
Password: test123445

A work around for this would be amazing. And if I want to get it to display anywhere on the site including the blog since it's phpbb in wordpress, what would I put in the wordpress files?

Thanks in advance.

Luminosity

Post by Luminosity » Sat May 08, 2010 7:51 am

slayer1011 wrote:Image

check that image to see where the status is displayed... shouldnt take much to put it anywwhere you like just gotta know what code you need to use and where.. (i don't) but ive moved outputs around from other mods before
Mine is not displaying there, I'll go back and redo the edits :)

Thanks slayer1011! :)
Man's proper stature is not one of mediocrity, failure, frustration, or defeat, but one of achievement, strength, and nobility. In short, man can and ought to be a hero. - Mike Menzter

Luminosity

Post by Luminosity » Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 am

Luminosity wrote:

Mine is not displaying there, I'll go back and redo the edits :)

Thanks slayer1011! :)
Got it displaying now thanks :)

Luminosity

Post by Luminosity » Sat May 08, 2010 9:21 am

BigBCC wrote:Thanks for the sql file. It's a great mod now that I have it working >.<

I have yet another question though..... I have wp-united installed too, and I like the way I had the template integrated, but it only showed when I had the forum open, and when you'd click the online list it'd show the blog in super small in the online user box.

Look what I mean at

A work around for this would be amazing. And if I want to get it to display anywhere on the site including the blog since it's phpbb in wordpress, what would I put in the wordpress files?

Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure but i think, It's not showing on the other pages, I.e where the forum isn't loaded beacuse, the bottom bar is being load via the overall header, you would have to add the lines from the install.xml which are add in the "overall_header.html" file into your <head> of the file's of the other pages if you want it to display.

ninowebs

Post by ninowebs » Sat May 08, 2010 9:23 am

ninowebs wrote: add the sound when you receive a message in version 0.3. 0
thanks so much :?:
it is possible
thak you

Clauu

Post by Clauu » Sat May 08, 2010 7:44 pm

That thing with "Online" written in green colour is a mod ?

BigBCC

Post by BigBCC » Sun May 09, 2010 3:14 am

Luminosity wrote:
BigBCC wrote:Thanks for the sql file. It's a great mod now that I have it working >.<

Look what I mean at

Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure but i think, It's not showing on the other pages, I.e where the forum isn't loaded beacuse, the bottom bar is being load via the overall header, you would have to add the lines from the install.xml which are add in the "overall_header.html" file into your <head> of the file's of the other pages if you want it to display.

Well what about the work-around for integrated templates from wp-united???

If someone would please log in and see what I'm meaning it's probably help.... It only does it when I run phpbb inside wp With no template integration, or with wp inside phpbb it doesn't do it...

It only does it when you click the chat button which is the only way to chat, because when you click to chat from the profile it flashes.

bada-bing!

Post by bada-bing! » Sun May 09, 2010 8:39 pm

PHPBB 3.0.7
Installed IM+US 0.4.0

I can't click on anthing in the lower bar, login, update status, etc. It's like the bar is frozen.

Here is the error I get.
http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu12 ... /error.gif

All theme and IE files have been cleared, I have also logged out and back in. Checked all edits, found no errors.

san3auni

Post by san3auni » Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 am

great MOD
but i have probleme

apperance above the header
how i can fix it
help me plz :oops:

Culprit

Post by Culprit » Mon May 10, 2010 7:57 am

@san3auni: FIX is trough CSS, you have not applied CSS changes, than is displayed so over the page.
@bada-bing!: Without directly access to your site and someone test user login could not help you.
@ninowebs: sound will be never added in 0.3.0.

san3auni

Post by san3auni » Mon May 10, 2010 8:11 am

i follow the Instructions
what u mean applied css?

this from stylesheet

Code: Select all

Instructions

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”