[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Re: [BETA] Instant Messenger + User status MOD 0.4.1

Post by Danielx64 »

Con someone please help me?

Thanks
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Boardtalk.net
Name: Colette

Post by Boardtalk.net »

*Daniel wrote:Hello,

I just installed the gallery mod: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/phpbb_gallery/ and now when I go to the gallery, I get this error: Image

Can you please help me fix this?

Daniel
*Daniel wrote:Con someone please help me?

Thanks
Daniel,
If you post a link to your forum it would be a great help and also explain what the problem is. You should really ask of help in the Gallery support area
Link: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/p ... y/support/
as I dont know what problem your having in relation with this mod.

;)

Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Post by Danielx64 »

Sorry,

The problem that I'm having is that when I go to the gallery, I get the error that I posted before

view this pic: http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/download/id_75322

How ever when I go to other part of the forum, it all good.

Link to forum: http://test.prophpbb.atbhost.net/forums/

test account user:pass : test:test1234
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

AreTee

Post by AreTee »

Kamahl19 wrote:
AreTee wrote:I give up. Thanks anyway.
Please, wait for the next version and try it then :)
ETA? I really love this mod but I am just stuck with the very first "SQL mods" that we are supposed to do and no one seems to be able to take like 5 minutes of their time and just write a step by step of that. Thanks in advance.

Boardtalk.net
Name: Colette

Post by Boardtalk.net »

AreTee,
Use this article it gives everything step by step,
Link: Executing SQL Queries in phpMyAdmin
That's the one I used a while back when like you, I didn't understand the first step of how to Execute a SQL

There's images that help to explain everything.

Sshadow
Name: Chris C.

Post by Sshadow »

AreTee,

I guess the first question that needs to be asked is do you have access to your database? Can you access phpMyAdmin?

AreTee

Post by AreTee »

Yeah, I have access to my phpadmin and everything. Thank you very much for stepping up.

eaglesfannation

Post by eaglesfannation »

Ummm when is the nest (more stable) version being released? A timeline would be great!!!

cleftangel

Post by cleftangel »

I need some help please,

I get the following on the top of my page :

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4331: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4332: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4333: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
That is if you're not logged in then if you log in you get this:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare display_forums() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\htdocs\includes\functions_display.php:22) in C:\xampp\htdocs\htdocs\includes\functions_display.php on line 516
This is after I first tried installing on my local hosted which I always do before a live install.

cleftangel

Post by cleftangel »

resolved previous post. returned common.php to original

cleftangel

Post by cleftangel »

However now you can not see who is online nor can you chat. It is on my live system now http://mxit.isgreat.org any help would be appreciated

billoo

Post by billoo »

errors on my live board
www.freakify.com

errorss are like this

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4314: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4315: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4316: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /instant_messenger.php:460)

i myself cant login

anyone to solve them??

mut2nt
Name: none mut2nt

Post by mut2nt »

for subsilver2 theme do you have template ?

mut2nt
Name: none mut2nt

Post by mut2nt »

it doesnt work, it crashes

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'force_forum.USERS_IM_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT u.user_id, u.user_type, u.username, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, s.session_user_id, s.session_time, ims.user_deny_im FROM phpbb_sessions AS s, phpbb_users AS u LEFT OUTER JOIN USERS_IM_TABLE AS ims ON ims.user_id = u.user_id WHERE u.user_id = s.session_user_id AND s.session_time >= 1277421806 AND s.session_user_id <> 1 AND u.user_id <> 2 AND u.user_type <> 2 AND u.user_id IN ('54', '2', '77', '2', '79', '2', '65', '2', '2', '65', '81', '2', '2', '54', '2', '92', '2', '97', '2', '102', '2', '130', '2', '118', '55', '2', '115', '2', '118', '2', '213', '2', '95', '2', '294', '2', '53', '2', '203', '2', '174', '2', '67', '2', '112', '2', '78', '2', '72', '2', '70', '2', '98', '2', '96', '2', '92', '2', '103', '2', '100', '2', '114', '2', '128', '2', '125', '2', '133', '2', '137', '2', '144', '2', '145', '2', '151', '2', '153', '2', '149', '2', '158', '2', '173', '2', '183', '2', '195', '2', '206', '2', '220', '2', '223', '2', '2', '203', '85', '2', '119', '2', '154', '2', '275', '2', '218', '2', '373', '2', '293', '2', '352', '2', '298', '2', '369', '2', '2', '244', '68', '2', '130', '2', '2', '454', '454', '2') ORDER BY u.username ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: instant_messenger.php
LINE: 309
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: instant_messenger.php
LINE: 61
CALL: showOnlineList()

FILE: common.php
LINE: 251
CALL: include_once('instant_messenger.php')

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 20
CALL: require('common.php')

RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

FWIW, you should never, ever, install a BETA mod onto a live forum. There is a reason it is called BETA...the least of which is that the code may not be stable enough to be installed onto a live forum.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”