[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network

Post by Kamahl19 »

just delete it, SN jquery (the newest version 1.4.4 was included while installation )

jsebean
Name: Jonah

Post by jsebean »

Is there a like button for this mod, or is there going to be one in the future i might ask? From how it appears the message goes through but chat doesnt popup on the receiving end?

ETA: Sometimes the chat doesnt work. Eg. I login to one account in chrome and one in firefox, and sometimes it goes through, other times it takes a while, and sometimes it seems to not work at all. Any ideas?
Last edited by jsebean on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jonah
:lol:

BrianC

Post by BrianC »

BrianC, you need to refresh your Theme and Template in ACP - Styles, purge your board cache and then press F5

Thanks for the response. I went to ACP Templates and Themes and refreshed and also Purged the cache from the General tab in ACP. After clearing my cache with F5 I still have the same display issue as in the image from my previous post.

Thanks
Thanks Always,
Brian

TRNC

Post by TRNC »

BrianC wrote:
BrianC, you need to refresh your Theme and Template in ACP - Styles, purge your board cache and then press F5

Thanks for the response. I went to ACP Templates and Themes and refreshed and also Purged the cache from the General tab in ACP. After clearing my cache with F5 I still have the same display issue as in the image from my previous post.

Thanks
Please delete your internet browser cache.

victory1

Post by victory1 »

Kamahl19 wrote:just delete it, SN jquery (the newest version 1.4.4 was included while installation )
Deleting it and adding the 1.4.4 version in it's placed, solved the constant IM pop-up when links are clicked. Soduku still works! :D

Is there a way to have IM completely disappear when the user chooses No in UCP?

BrianC

Post by BrianC »

BrianC wrote:

Thanks
Please delete your internet browser cache.
I had already done this without any success. Still the same. Thanks
Thanks Always,
Brian

wp180

Post by wp180 »

brader wrote:
wp180 wrote:Hi.

With Mchat the SN do not work. When i deactivate mchat, its working.
But if i chat with a friend, i always have 2 chat windows with him. When i close both and then open a new one, it works with one chat window.

At the Mainpage it works with one chat window, also if mchat is activate.

I hope its possible to use mchat and SN, because mchat is a very good chat. I only want to use SN for privat chat.

Greets
wp180
I did get trouble on that too.. this is my solution :

Open: styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html
Find
Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.

Code: Select all

<script type="text/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}mchat/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>
Replace with:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_SOCIALNET_JS_PATH}/jquery-1.4.4.min.js"></script>
Not working here :(
Kamahl19 wrote:just delete it, SN jquery (the newest version 1.4.4 was included while installation )
Now i cant send messages with mchat anymore :S But SN is working then.

Ozo

Post by Ozo »

Download the latest mchat from the support site ( waiting release approval ) it's using the latest jquery-1.4.4

it's actually using
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/j ... "></script>

vortexhlp

Post by vortexhlp »

The chat system works a lot better now. Almost no bugs after I installed newer versions of some php modules. So if you have shell access, I'd say do a full upgrade (though I would avoid php 5.3 due to its memory bugs).

brader

Post by brader »

wp180 wrote: Not working here :(
Sorry i forgot to mention that , you have to put the mchat code above the SN code such as

<!-- IF S_MCHAT_ENABLE and (S_MCHAT_ON_INDEX or U_MCHAT) -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_SOCIALNET_JS_PATH}/jquery-1.4.4.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}mchat/jquery_cookie_mini.js"></script>
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/mchat_prosilver.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- INCLUDE socialnet/overall_header_hook.html -->

theendfear

Post by theendfear »

Kamahl19 wrote:then you have problem with a jquery on your site. you have probably installed a MOD with jquery, so go to overall_header.html and find where is the jquery included. then delete jquery from previous MOD, there have to be only jquery from SN
this also happens on the mainpage.php, so can not be a
conflict with jquery ...
please visit http://bayapirata.com/mainpage.php
Do not pay attention to graphics, I still have to fix it
user: test
Pass: testuser
and try to post a comment ...

bianco

Post by bianco »

brader wrote:
wp180 wrote: Not working here :(
Sorry i forgot to mention that , you have to put the mchat code above the SN code such as

<script type="text/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}mchat/jquery_cookie_mini.js"></script>
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/mchat_prosilver.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!-- ENDIF -->
1) Sorry, where exactly?
I've last mChat (1.3.4). After deleting it seems OK (but I'm not completly sure) :oops: .

2) I've tried your mod with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. In Explorer (8.0.6001) and in Chrome (Last version 9.0.597.84), chat works only on Mainpage and not on index. In index "chat" appears, sees friends number, but isn't possible to click. Near "chat", on the left, there are tho little buttons: "<<" and ">>" :?:

3) If I try to activate "friends approval system" module by APC, I have general error

4) message in chat will delete automatically? What about this possibility?

Many thanks for your wonderful work and sorry for my bad English :)

victory1

Post by victory1 »

Where's the comment box background color?

Never mind, I found it:
I found it. To change the color of the comment box background in a dark style from the light blue, you have to change this property in socialnet.css

.snUsProfile .snUsCommentBox {
    background-color: #EDEFF4;
    padding: 5px;
    /*color: #000;*/
    font-size: 11px;
    margin-top: 3px;
    /* margin-left: 60px;*/
}
There's a full screen shot to see what I mean! (Click on the picture for full screen view.)
http://i.imgur.com/YdUah.png
Last edited by victory1 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

victory1

Post by victory1 »

victory1 wrote:
Deleting it and adding the 1.4.4 version in it's placed, solved the constant IM pop-up when links are clicked. Soduku still works! :D

Is there a way to have IM completely disappear when the user chooses No in UCP?

It's back and I have not changed anything. I have not added any new mods. All I did is refresh my styles and cleared cache. Now the constant pop-up of the IM every time someone click a link (forum, post title, menu, etc) is back in Chrome & IE. :? Really any page change or click, the IM pops-up! :?
Last edited by victory1 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

brader

Post by brader »

bianco wrote:
brader wrote:

<!-- ENDIF -->
1) Sorry, where exactly?
I've last mChat (1.3.4). After deleting it seems OK (but I'm not completly sure) :oops: .

2) I've tried your mod with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. In Explorer (8.0.6001) and in Chrome (Last version 9.0.597.84), chat works only on Mainpage and not on index. In index "chat" appears, sees friends number, but isn't possible to click. Near "chat", on the left, there are tho little buttons: "<<" and ">>" :?:

3) If I try to activate "friends approval system" module by APC, I have general error

4) message in chat will delete automatically? What about this possibility?

Many thanks for your wonderful work and sorry for my bad English :)
Open: styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”