[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
SiR_MuRdOc

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by SiR_MuRdOc »

Hi everyone!

At the last month I´ve worked on a new spanish motorbike forum, and I installed the latest version of Social Network.
I have some problems with the chat. One of this... the chat doesn´t work. When I choose the chat, at the moment it changes the number of friends for "undefined" and I never see the contacts. I´ll be crazy with this, because I haven´t find the solution. Somebody can I help me?
For other part, on the mainpage, "muro in my page", I have problems with the commentaries, because I write and don´t send anything.
Finish, I see that on the mainpage part I can´t see the section of other friends...
How is my problem?

Two test active counts -->

user --> test1
pass --> test1forobikers

user --> test2
pass --> test2forobikers

Thanks for all!!! "And sorry for my bad english" :mrgreen:

EDIT --> The forum is www.forobikers.es
Last edited by SiR_MuRdOc on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cm_

Post by cm_ »

novanilla wrote:
cm_ wrote:hi,

nice mod! is there any possibility to enable chatting with all online users in one window?
like a conference..

:D
You mean like this? http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p11307575
i'm not sure about the mchat mod, not familiar with this mod.

maybe it could be solved with groups.
for example: a user that is a member of a group, is able to write a message to all online members
of his group via the messenger of the social network mod!?

hope it's clear what i mean lol :D

edit: or maybe it's possible to add something like radio buttons or check boxes
to select users to invite to a conversation, so you can chat with 2 or more users in one tab.
muzikfever

Post by muzikfever »

my comments on status is not working in internet explorer 8 ... please help me out with this . it says the following error.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; Tablet PC 2.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:10:17 UTC

Line: 8
Char: 3598
Code: 0
URI: http://www.muzikfever.com/socialnet/js/ ... ark.min.js
novanilla

Post by novanilla »

A few things...

I'd like to be able to post status messages in my Portal as well as the forum index. Right now, the status entry form shows as part of the header everywhere except the Portal (board3). Is there a conflict I'm not aware of in there?

I'm not sure why SN developers have decided to NOT use phpBB user name colors. Is there a way we can change that? I like consistency throughout my forum, and this takes away from that.

Also - in the navbar - wherever we are in the site, if we click "Index", it takes us to the forum discussions. Why, then, when we're in SN Mainpage, does that link {L_INDEX} just refresh the mainpage?

Feature request: Calendar block, gallery block, and other things would be great to have in the columns on the right and left of the mainpage. Has anybody started fooling around with those?

Thanks
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

We are working on all these modifications, they will be next plugins :) but it takes some time, we want it to have perfect.

Index url will be fixed in next release.
Boardtalk.net
Name: Colette

Post by Boardtalk.net »

namthang95 wrote:...
Hey guys, i can't fix some problem, help me to fix, plz ^^
My style is Supernova http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2093333
This topic might help a little...
[SOLUTION] Supernova for SN
Mr. Man!

Post by Mr. Man! »

The one thing that annoys me is the method in which jQuery is called up in this mod conflicts with several other mods, but the other mods work fine independently.
namthang95
Name: Thang Nguyen

Post by namthang95 »

Boardtalk.net wrote: This topic might help a little...
[SOLUTION] Supernova for SN
Good solution, i fixed almost error. If you use Mchat and Supernova Style, you need fix in file mchat_body.html
Opent mchat_body.html, find:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not (MCHAT_ARCHIVE_MODE or MCHAT_CUSTOM_PAGE) and MCHAT_WHOIS and S_MCHAT_INDEX_STATS --><div class="mChatStats" id="mChatStats"><!-- IF MCHAT_USERS_LIST --><a href="javascript://" onclick="mChat.toggle('UserList');">{MCHAT_USERS_COUNT}</a><!-- ELSE -->{MCHAT_USERS_COUNT}<!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;{L_MCHAT_ONLINE_EXPLAIN}<br /><span id="mChatUserList" style="display: none; float: left;">{MCHAT_USERS_LIST}</span></div><!-- ENDIF -->			
Replace:

<!-- IF not (MCHAT_ARCHIVE_MODE or MCHAT_CUSTOM_PAGE) and MCHAT_WHOIS and S_MCHAT_INDEX_STATS --><!-- IF MCHAT_USERS_LIST -->{MCHAT_USERS_COUNT}<!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;{L_MCHAT_ONLINE_EXPLAIN}<br /><{MCHAT_USERS_LIST}<!-- ENDIF -->			
Find:

<div class="mChatStats" id="mChatStats"><!-- IF MCHAT_USERS_LIST --><a href="javascript://" onclick="mChat.toggle('UserList');">{MCHAT_USERS_COUNT}</a><!-- ELSE -->{MCHAT_USERS_COUNT}<!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;{L_MCHAT_ONLINE_EXPLAIN}<br /><span id="mChatUserList" style="display: none; float: left;">{MCHAT_USERS_LIST}</span></div>
Replace

<div class="mChatStats" id="mChatStats"><!-- IF MCHAT_USERS_LIST -->{MCHAT_USERS_COUNT}<!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;{L_MCHAT_ONLINE_EXPLAIN}<br /><span id="mChatUserList" style="display: none; float: left;">{MCHAT_USERS_LIST}</span></div>
I remove javascript://" onclick="mChat.toggle('UserList'); to help mchat work with SN and Supernova style!
Thanks Boardtalk.net for solution
Newbie of phpBB - Sorry for my BAD English
My Blog - My School Site
mitchboy999

Post by mitchboy999 »

Yo Kamahl19,

I'm interested in your mod and it looks amazing. Do you think you'd be able to help me out and see why my chats not working how it should be. i have done all the edits and everything else works.

My site is: bentleighsec.webhop.me

I set you up an account:

user: test
pass testing123

Thankyou,

i appriciate it!

Mitch
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

You did not refresh your skin and template via ACP - Styles
mitchboy999

Post by mitchboy999 »

Kamahl19 wrote:You did not refresh your skin and template via ACP - Styles
I refreshed again and after that didn't work , i even deleted all the files in the cache folder.

Any other ideas why its doing this?
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

SiR_MuRdOc wrote:Hi everyone!

At the last month I´ve worked on a new spanish motorbike forum, and I installed the latest version of Social Network.
I have some problems with the chat. One of this... the chat doesn´t work. When I choose the chat, at the moment it changes the number of friends for "undefined" and I never see the contacts. I´ll be crazy with this, because I haven´t find the solution. Somebody can I help me?
For other part, on the mainpage, "muro in my page", I have problems with the commentaries, because I write and don´t send anything.
Finish, I see that on the mainpage part I can´t see the section of other friends...
How is my problem?

Two test active counts -->

user --> test1
pass --> test1forobikers

user --> test2
pass --> test2forobikers

Thanks for all!!! "And sorry for my bad english" :mrgreen:

EDIT --> The forum is http://www.forobikers.es
1)

<script src="./styles/proFormell/template/jquery-1.4.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Duplicate loading of jQuery core.
2) ProFormell style is not prepared to working in noConflicts mode.
Trekky
Name: Lesley Reed

Post by Trekky »

Just discovered another problem with this MOD that i didn't realise until now and wonder if anyone can tell me what to do?

Whenon the mainpage if i click on the forums logo at the top or the Board Index option to take me back to the board it just reloads the mainpage but if i click on hompage or portal it takes me to the pages i want. I think i know the section i need to edit but if someone can tell me if i am right and what the edit should be that would be brilliant :D

<!-- IF SN_MODULE_MAINPAGE_ENABLED --><li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_SN_MAINPAGE}">{L_SN_MP_MAINPAGE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_SHOW_HOMEPAGE and U_HOMEPAGE --><li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_HOMEPAGE}" <!-- IF U_HOMEPAGE_TITLE -->title="{U_HOMEPAGE_TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_SHOW_HOMEPAGE_IN_NEW -->onclick="window.open(this.href); return false;"<!-- ENDIF --> accesskey="y">{L_HOMEPAGE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF --><li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_PORTAL}">{L_PORTAL}</a> &#187; <a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{navlinks.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --></li>
All links seem to work fine from the Portal
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

hy kamahl,

tried something like a social network o get running a time ago...

my testing boards on intube.at
maybe you wanna take a look at it..

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
Mr. Man!

Post by Mr. Man! »

@ Woipi I am on your site at the moment. Is that bar a mod or is it a software?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”