[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
User avatar
Jay1318
Registered User
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Niles, IL
Name: Jason Norris
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by Jay1318 »

I have installed per the instructions and get this error when trying to go to the mainpage...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46 bytes) in /home/content/31/7206031/html/forums/includes/db/mysql.php on line 250

Also, did indeed refresh the template but refresh the skin? Is that refreshing the theme (prosilver) itself? Won't that blow out all of my other modifications?
User avatar
Sshadow
Registered User
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm
Name: Chris C.
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by Sshadow »

Jay1318 wrote:I have installed per the instructions and get this error when trying to go to the mainpage...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46 bytes) in /home/content/31/7206031/html/forums/includes/db/mysql.php on line 250

Also, did indeed refresh the template but refresh the skin? Is that refreshing the theme (prosilver) itself? Won't that blow out all of my other modifications?
Unless you made the modifications through the admin CP then no it will not. As long as all edits were done to the files themselves then you can refresh the templates, theme, and imagesets with no adverse effects.
batathaer
Registered User
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by batathaer »

Can i know how to install this mod in subselvier2, in automod :

styles/subsilver2/template/overall_header.html
search :
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_TEMPLATE_PATH}/forum_fn.js"></script>

add after:
<!-- INCLUDE socialnet/overall_header_hook.html -->

but there's no (<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_TEMPLATE_PATH}/forum_fn.js"></script>) in subsilver !

and many other's edit's in overall_header.html !
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by woipi90 »

wanna congrat u to this beautiful mod... nice to see something like this for phpbb... ;)


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by woipi90 »

M1sT3rM4n wrote:@ Woipi I am on your site at the moment. Is that bar a mod or is it a software?
this bar is a mod...

the bar itselve is opensource i did some modifications for phpbb to get all the notification tools and so on...

can share some of the code...

but on the site there is an old version of the bar installed so that it has still some problems with ie but this should be fixed in the new version... xD


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
User avatar
san3auni
Registered User
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 am
Location: yemen
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by san3auni »

any one can help me with supernova style it's diffrent of prosilver
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by artikkk »

san3auni wrote:any one can help me with supernova style it's diffrent of prosilver
http://socialnetwork.phpbb3hacks.com/vi ... f=27&t=266

8-)
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
san3auni
Registered User
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 am
Location: yemen
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by san3auni »

artikkk wrote:
san3auni wrote:any one can help me with supernova style it's diffrent of prosilver
http://socialnetwork.phpbb3hacks.com/vi ... f=27&t=266

8-)
thank you artikkk

could you help me with this please
in overal header.php
find

Code: Select all

<ul class="linklist navlinks">
add after

Code: Select all

<!-- IF SN_MODULE_MAINPAGE_ENABLED --><li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_SN_MAINPAGE}">{L_SN_MP_MAINPAGE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
find

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and S_REGISTER_ENABLED and not (S_SHOW_COPPA or S_REGISTRATION) --><li class="icon-register"><a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
          <li class="icon-logout"><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" title="{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" accesskey="x">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a></li>
        <!-- ENDIF -->
      </ul>

      <span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
    </div>
add after

Code: Select all

        <!-- IF SN_MODULE_USERSTATUS_ENABLED -->
            <!-- INCLUDE socialnet/userstatus_index.html -->
        <!-- ENDIF -->
i don't know where i have add it it's diffrent in supernova
User avatar
san3auni
Registered User
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 am
Location: yemen
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by san3auni »

Kamahl & Culpri

hope you visit and fix this
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ator%2F1.2

1 Error, 1 warning(s)

and this i don't sure it becuse this MOD or other one

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_profile_fields.php on line 814: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4555: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4559: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2127933
User avatar
san3auni
Registered User
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 am
Location: yemen
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by san3auni »

i have another problem "Recent discussions" doesn't stop showing
the board show all discussions !! even in prosilver
User avatar
san3auni
Registered User
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 am
Location: yemen
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by san3auni »

san3auni wrote:i have another problem "Recent discussions" doesn't stop showing
the board show all discussions !! even in prosilver
sorry i find fix this one from ACP
User avatar
san3auni
Registered User
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 am
Location: yemen
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by san3auni »

Trekky wrote:Just discovered another problem with this MOD that i didn't realise until now and wonder if anyone can tell me what to do?

Whenon the mainpage if i click on the forums logo at the top or the Board Index option to take me back to the board it just reloads the mainpage but if i click on hompage or portal it takes me to the pages i want. I think i know the section i need to edit but if someone can tell me if i am right and what the edit should be that would be brilliant :D

Code: Select all

				<!-- IF SN_MODULE_MAINPAGE_ENABLED --><li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_SN_MAINPAGE}">{L_SN_MP_MAINPAGE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_SHOW_HOMEPAGE and U_HOMEPAGE --><li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_HOMEPAGE}" <!-- IF U_HOMEPAGE_TITLE -->title="{U_HOMEPAGE_TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_SHOW_HOMEPAGE_IN_NEW -->onclick="window.open(this.href); return false;"<!-- ENDIF --> accesskey="y">{L_HOMEPAGE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF --><li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_PORTAL}">{L_PORTAL}</a> &#187; <a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{navlinks.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --></li>
All links seem to work fine from the Portal
also same problem :oops:
User avatar
Culprit
Registered User
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 am
Location: prague
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by Culprit »

san3auni wrote:Kamahl & Culpri

hope you visit and fix this
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ator%2F1.2

1 Error, 1 warning(s)

and this i don't sure it becuse this MOD or other one

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_profile_fields.php on line 814: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4555: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4559: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2127933
It should be another mod, we have nothing with profile_fields or wirh generation of drop down options
Image
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by woipi90 »

Culprit wrote:
san3auni wrote:Kamahl & Culpri

hope you visit and fix this
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ator%2F1.2

1 Error, 1 warning(s)

and this i don't sure it becuse this MOD or other one

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_profile_fields.php on line 814: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4555: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4559: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2127933
It should be another mod, we have nothing with profile_fields or wirh generation of drop down options
also if u paste a quote of your debug notice -> we need your code of the specific file too to see what's buggy... ;)
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
User avatar
Culprit
Registered User
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 am
Location: prague
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by Culprit »

woipi90 wrote:also if u paste a quote of your debug notice -> we need your code of the specific file too to see what's buggy... ;)
I can help you only when you give me more info about the error. I don't know on which page appears and from which page are you going.

I look on the code.
Image
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”