[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
woipi90

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.2

Post by woipi90 »

Culprit wrote:
woipi90 wrote:also if u paste a quote of your debug notice -> we need your code of the specific file too to see what's buggy... ;)
I can help you only when you give me more info about the error. I don't know on which page appears and from which page are you going.

I look on the code.
if you simply click on his link he had posted... the link of the support topic youll get more info...
i think the problem is simply that he hasnt translated or given a translation to all profile fields...
or something like that... ;)

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

woipi90 wrote:if you simply click on his link he had posted... the link of the support topic youll get more info...
i think the problem is simply that he hasnt translated or given a translation to all profile fields...
or something like that... ;)

grz woipi
OK.
san3auni

Post by san3auni »

Larhalt

Post by Larhalt »

Info about subsilver2 version? Or a new release? :D
Alsace83

Post by Alsace83 »

I am trying to run the /socialnet/update_database.php script, but I get a login page. No changes are made to the SQL database. Tried several browsers, cleared the browser cache and cookies, but it did not help. Anyone has an idea what did I do wrong. The /socialnet/update_database.php simply does not work.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Alsace83 wrote:I am trying to run the /socialnet/update_database.php script, but I get a login page. No changes are made to the SQL database. Tried several browsers, cleared the browser cache and cookies, but it did not help. Anyone has an idea what did I do wrong. The /socialnet/update_database.php simply does not work.
It seems that your board required SID in URL to be placed. So than you have wrong set cookies.
Alsace83

Post by Alsace83 »

Thank you. I had wrong cookies settings. Since I was working on a local machine (not on the website) I had to change cookie domain to localhost. Now everything works!
SiR_MuRdOc

Post by SiR_MuRdOc »

Culprit wrote:
SiR_MuRdOc wrote:Hi everyone!

At the last month I´ve worked on a new spanish motorbike forum, and I installed the latest version of Social Network.
I have some problems with the chat. One of this... the chat doesn´t work. When I choose the chat, at the moment it changes the number of friends for "undefined" and I never see the contacts. I´ll be crazy with this, because I haven´t find the solution. Somebody can I help me?
For other part, on the mainpage, "muro in my page", I have problems with the commentaries, because I write and don´t send anything.
Finish, I see that on the mainpage part I can´t see the section of other friends...
How is my problem?

Two test active counts -->

user --> test1
pass --> test1forobikers

user --> test2
pass --> test2forobikers

Thanks for all!!! "And sorry for my bad english" :mrgreen:

EDIT --> The forum is http://www.forobikers.es
1)

Code: Select all

<script src="./styles/proFormell/template/jquery-1.4.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Duplicate loading of jQuery core.
2) ProFormell style is not prepared to working in noConflicts mode.
And one solution for prepare Proformell style to working in noConflicts mode?
Vattenpistol

Post by Vattenpistol »

Hello, how do you change the text "recent discussions" to the right? I wan't to write something else there.
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

Vattenpistol wrote:Hello, how do you change the text "recent discussions" to the right? I wan't to write something else there.
delete it and make something other... look in the code and you know what to do...or let it and use the mod as its come to you!
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
Vattenpistol

Post by Vattenpistol »

I found it!
eaglesfannation

Post by eaglesfannation »

I tried this a a few weeks ago on a subsilver2 style (X-Treme) with very little luck (instant messenger didnt display and layout looked horrible). I am a firm believer that subsilver2 edits should almost be required and the default when making a mod along with prosilver because just soooo many people have a subsilver2 style now. But anyways any time frame as to when to expect the subsilver2 edits?
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

Instructions how to become a translator http://phpbbsocialnetwork.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185
Last edited by Kamahl19 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vattenpistol

Post by Vattenpistol »

Hello I cannot submit a reply or "whats on my mind" to my status. When I press enter, it just expands the text field. I don't see a submit button anywhere? And I cannot remove my updates or comments.

I have searched about this problem but I didn't find any resulotions, so please help me!
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

Vattenpistol wrote:Hello I cannot submit a reply or "whats on my mind" to my status. When I press enter, it just expands the text field. I don't see a submit button anywhere? And I cannot remove my updates or comments.

I have searched about this problem but I didn't find any resulotions, so please help me!
Please provide your board url and test account

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”