[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.6.0

Post by Kamahl19 »

vancityads wrote:Part of PHPBB 3.08 is subsliver2.. This is not a style add on..

This mod would get a lot more support and help if you included This style to Your incredible mod.

It such a shame that people that write mods take sides on which style you should be using.

Thumbs down
You can pay me 50€ and I will find some time to create subsilver style for you :) If you wont, it is only on mine and Culprit's decision whether we will support that shi*ty table style or not. So we wont :)

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

Kamahl19 wrote:
vancityads wrote:Part of PHPBB 3.08 is subsliver2.. This is not a style add on..

This mod would get a lot more support and help if you included This style to Your incredible mod.

It such a shame that people that write mods take sides on which style you should be using.

Thumbs down
You can pay me 50€ and I will find some time to create subsilver style for you :) If you wont, it is only on mine and Culprit's decision whether we will support that shi*ty table style or not. So we wont :)
thumbs Up

you two do so much work for this great mod, i think its enough :ugeek:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Thumbs down
We are really sorry. Developers are only two. When you will look on our support site, you will see how many things, features are people requesting. By solving problems, developing and supporting have we no more time to prepare subSilver2 style.

When someone finds who created subSilver2 style template. Then the subsilver2 style support.

Otherwise, for subSilver2 style will need to comply with certain rules, so we do not have to create a new JS files for this style.

Chrisple

Post by Chrisple »

What modification are doing in the Supernova Style? Because, i do the modification that say in the install file, but don't working. :oops:

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

go on the support site, there is a fix for your style!
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

vancityads

Post by vancityads »

Culprit wrote:

Thumbs down
We are really sorry. Developers are only two. When you will look on our support site, you will see how many things, features are people requesting. By solving problems, developing and supporting have we no more time to prepare subSilver2 style.

When someone finds who created subSilver2 style template. Then the subsilver2 style support.

Otherwise, for subSilver2 style will need to comply with certain rules, so we do not have to create a new JS files for this style.
As i said in my earlier post, it is an amazing mod and i would love to use it on my site, Just frustrated that i can not use it.. I have done so many mods to my board, It's just gone to far now to switch back to prosilver

Thats all guys... I have no problem donating to you guys if more subsilver2 people step up and donate as well, I have donated to many other mods but at this time it doesn't make sense to support something i can't use. If you guys are planning on adding subsliver2 to this mod i will donate but all i read in this thread is we will not be supporting subsilver2..

Cheers

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

subsilver2 is a step back and i think thats not good :ugeek:

vancityads

Post by vancityads »

darkonia wrote:subsilver2 is a step back and i think thats not good :ugeek:
adding Subsilver2 is a step forward because you bring on a lot on new testers and people that will help make this mod even better then it is now and support the guys who started this mod

haipo

Post by haipo »

Kamahl19 wrote:No, you are noc correct. After few minutes of inactivity it is turnted to Away
Kamahl - I am now sure about it. I see users that leave their computer at work open during the weekend while they are at home.
and they appear online even that they are not active for 2 days ...

Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

haipo wrote:
Kamahl19 wrote:No, you are noc correct. After few minutes of inactivity it is turnted to Away
Kamahl - I am now sure about it. I see users that leave their computer at work open during the weekend while they are at home.
and they appear online even that they are not active for 2 days ...
yes but their im status is changed from online to away but they are still in online list

haipo

Post by haipo »

what do you meen "away" ?
they are always with green dot in my forum ... :?

boy_ofpersia
Name: Arman Pasayandeh

Post by boy_ofpersia »

It looks awesome but it causes your forum to become restriced in some countries like Iran. :geek:
Last edited by boy_ofpersia on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We tie knots & bind up words in double meanings, and then try to untie them"
--Seneca

mbq555

Post by mbq555 »

my Question

in im chat why user avatar show very late
and emotions show also very late :cry:

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

mbq555 wrote:my Question

its your hoster or your server, by me its shows at once ...so check it by you, its no fault by the mod!

Solidjeuh
Name: Andy Dm

Post by Solidjeuh »

darkonia wrote:
mbq555 wrote:my Question

its your hoster or your server, by me its shows at once ...so check it by you, its no fault by the mod!
yes, i have the same problem on one of my forums ( shared host )
on my other forum it's working great! ( VPS Host )
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”