[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.6.2

Post by Kamahl19 »

Ephemeraboy wrote:so kamal
when do you release it to mod database release?
thanks so much kamal
This MOD is still under development.

However there is no reason to be afraid to use phpBB Social Network on live board. Before every release, 30 testers are testing it for a month or two, so I guarantee there will be no serious bug or security bug

rigoberto

Post by rigoberto »

Kamahl19 wrote:
thanks so much kamal

However there is no reason to be afraid to use phpBB Social Network on live board. Before every release, 30 testers are testing it for a month or two, so I guarantee there will be no serious bug or security bug
Is this MOD going to work for 3.0.10?
And you said you install MODs? PM me please with details/prices etc.

Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

rigoberto wrote:
Kamahl19 wrote:
thanks so much kamal

Is this MOD going to work for 3.0.10?
And you said you install MODs? PM me please with details/prices etc.
it already does work for 3.0.10
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

swapvn

Post by swapvn »

This Mod is working fine for 3.0.10. Small bug is in ACP
Last edited by camm15h on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link not required, thanks.

Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

swapvn wrote:This Mod is working fine for 3.0.10. Small bug is in ACP
There is no bug in ACP, we have just changed the URL to .xml file where current version is stored, therefore it can not determine if you have the newest version. We will fix this on our server soon.

swapvn

Post by swapvn »

Hi,
I have phpBB3 Social Network 0.6.2, but in ACP > Social Networking > Version check >
In the red line said
Could not obtain information about current SN release
For Statistics box show incorrect number of the user per day..
Thanks

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

swapvn wrote:Hi,
I have phpBB3 Social Network 0.6.2, but in ACP > Social Networking > Version check >
In the red line said
Could not obtain information about current SN release
For Statistics box show incorrect number of the user per day..
Thanks
There is no bug in ACP, we have just changed the URL to .xml file where current version is stored, therefore it can not determine if you have the newest version. We will fix this on our server soon.
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

swapvn

Post by swapvn »

Thanks

rexter

Post by rexter »

[img]C:\Users\edaraja\Desktop\phpbb.png[/img]
Not getting the mainpage option...

woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

rexter wrote:[img]C:\Users\edaraja\Desktop\phpbb.png[/img]
Not getting the mainpage option...
if u want support plz upload ur image to a fileserver and post the code then into the BBCode.. lol..

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

novanilla

Post by novanilla »

I'm having an interesting problem, and wonder if anybody else has encountered this... I am running with every module enabled except for the profile module. The info tab on my profiles is blank, and it should have all the custom profile fields in there. This block of code is from user_profile_tab_info.html. is it right?

Code: Select all

<!-- IF .custom_fields -->
      	  <div class="snMpRightBlock forabg">
        		<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>
        			<ul class="topiclist"><li class="header"><dl><dt style="width:auto;">{L_SN_UP_OTHER_INFO}</dt></dl></li></ul>
        			<h3>{L_SN_UP_OTHER_INFO}</h3>
        		</div>
        	</div>
        	<dl class="details">
          	<!-- BEGIN custom_fields --><dt>{custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</dt> <dd>{custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE}</dd><!-- END custom_fields -->
        		<!-- IF S_PROFILE_FIELD1 -->
        			<!-- NOTE: Use a construct like this to include admin defined profile fields. Replace FIELD1 with the name of your field. -->
        			<dt>{postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_NAME}:</dt> <dd>{postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_VALUE}</dd>
        		<!-- ENDIF -->
      		</dl>
    <!-- ENDIF -->
I don't understand the difference in here between "admin defined profile fields" and "custom fields". Does anybody have their custom profile fields showing in the profile info tab? If so, what does this section of code look like for you?

Thanks!

Alien_Time

Post by Alien_Time »

hi novanilla,

I had a look at your code for user_profile_tab_info.html and I dont think there is anything wrong with it. Not sure why the custom profile fields are not listing under info tab for you. I also have custom profiles and they are listed under the info tab. Have you made sure that you have set "Display profile field" to yes in the field's settings?

If so, you would also need to enable them in the ACP => Server Configuration => Load settings => "Display custom profile fields in user profiles." Having done that, from what I know the custom profile fields should display in the user profile's info tab.

novanilla

Post by novanilla »

Thanks AT. I have checked these things (I think). I'll check again, but wouldn't those fields be stopped from being posted in the default user profiles, using memberlist_view.html if they were set wrong?

As I said, I'll check again but I don't think that's it.

Alien_Time

Post by Alien_Time »

novanilla wrote:Thanks AT. I have checked these things (I think). I'll check again, but wouldn't those fields be stopped from being posted in the default user profiles, using memberlist_view.html if they were set wrong?

As I said, I'll check again but I don't think that's it.
yep..these should have been set to visible if you have been using these user profiles before. But I dont know why u r still not able to view these custom fields under info tab. I thought by default this mod automatically lists all custom profiles under profile "info".

Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Post by Danielx64 »

Hi,

I installed this mod last night on a internal forum (It part of an intranet) and I found that the php menory use has almost doubled even though the only thing is turned on is the chat bar.

Before on the index page it was around 4.40MB and after it went up to 7.02MB.

Also the sql went right up from 12 on index up to 30+ on the index page. Do you know how one can reduce the menory and sql use?
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”