[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
User avatar
Culprit
Registered User
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 am
Location: prague
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Culprit »

!karolis wrote:Is there a way, for all users to be DEFAULT FRIENDS. For example if someone writes in his status, everybody not only his friends could see a message?
No this option is not on mainpage available.
On member profile are for everyone statuses available, but comment cold be post only by friend
Image
!karolis
Registered User
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 am

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by !karolis »

How can i change name user colors in mainpage.php. because it is now default white, (in forums it's good colour: purple). So how can i make users to have their own colors (admin:red , users: purple) what is css code for that in socialnet.css ?
goinv8huntin
Registered User
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 pm
Name: john doe

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network

Post by goinv8huntin »

Culprit wrote:
goinv8huntin wrote:
goinv8huntin wrote:
_Al wrote:I just checked out this mod and have a small issuie, the Available Modules seems to be missing in the admin... any idea's
(IMAGE)

P.S Just have one Question: The Friends approval system, Is that separate independent form phpbb3's Friends system?
I am having the same problem.
*EDIT*
I was having this problem on 3.0.7, updated to 3.0.8, and still having the problem occur.

bump
How can I solve some problem, when I could not reproduce it? No idea how to solve it.
First, please give me the result of SQL query

Code: Select all

SELECT * FROM phpbb_socialnet_config WHERE config_name LIKE 'module_%' ORDER BY config_name
SELECT *
FROM phpbb_socialnet_config
WHERE config_name LIKE 'module_%'
ORDER BY config_name
LIMIT 0 , 30

MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
Exp: HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL
goinv8huntin
Registered User
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 pm
Name: john doe

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network

Post by goinv8huntin »

goinv8huntin wrote:
Culprit wrote:
goinv8huntin wrote:
goinv8huntin wrote:
_Al wrote:I just checked out this mod and have a small issuie, the Available Modules seems to be missing in the admin... any idea's
(IMAGE)

P.S Just have one Question: The Friends approval system, Is that separate independent form phpbb3's Friends system?
I am having the same problem.
*EDIT*
I was having this problem on 3.0.7, updated to 3.0.8, and still having the problem occur.

bump
How can I solve some problem, when I could not reproduce it? No idea how to solve it.
First, please give me the result of SQL query

Code: Select all

SELECT * FROM phpbb_socialnet_config WHERE config_name LIKE 'module_%' ORDER BY config_name
SELECT *
FROM phpbb_socialnet_config
WHERE config_name LIKE 'module_%'
ORDER BY config_name
LIMIT 0 , 30

MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
The update-database didn't properly input all the tables/rows.

I manually did it all, and the available modules are now visible.
Exp: HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL
User avatar
Culprit
Registered User
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 am
Location: prague
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Culprit »

@goinv8huntin: we find the problem and you solve it. Great
Image
User avatar
Kamahl19
Registered User
Posts: 1598
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Slovakia
Name: Martin
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Kamahl19 »

Version 0.5.1 is slowly coming, it fixes 10 bugs and changes 20 other things.

If you are interedted in maintaining the translations, please register on http://phpbbsocialnetwork.com/ and write me the PM that you are interested to be a translator. All translators will be notified before release to update their translations.

Thanks
Last edited by Kamahl19 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sohail.moon
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Re: [BETA] Facebook chat for phpBB3 v. 0.1.0

Post by sohail.moon »

simvader wrote:Hello,

I have installed this mod, but it doesn't work well.

instead it is aligned to the bottom, I see it in the upper right, without the background bar. I have done something wrong :?

See it at: http://www.socialso.com

Can you help me?

Thanks

Dear

Explain This Picture

Where to copy the File and from where in Network MOD to be install ???
Please Gide me , This is the First Time I am going to Install the PHPBB MOD
1- I have to Unzip and /root /*.*
Cut Them all
2- Paste at the Root Directory of the PHPBB ??

Please reply me Quick
Last edited by marian0810 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: http://www.phpbb.com/rules/#rule1h
User avatar
Kamahl19
Registered User
Posts: 1598
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Slovakia
Name: Martin
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Kamahl19 »

sohail.moon wrote:Dear

Explain This Picture

Where to copy the File and from where in Network MOD to be install ???
Please Gide me , This is the First Time I am going to Install the PHPBB MOD
1- I have to Unzip and /root /*.*
Cut Them all
2- Paste at the Root Directory of the PHPBB ??

Please reply me Quick
Read this please:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=724145
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/how-to-install-mods/
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/install ... right-way/
Zhoerix
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Zhoerix »

Hello everyone. I am new in this and also my English is not as good as i wanted because it is not my native language. I installed the Social Network Mod and I have a question. Is there any way of seeing all the people connected to the chat without having to add them as friends? Thanks for the forum and for all the help you render.
User avatar
Kamahl19
Registered User
Posts: 1598
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Slovakia
Name: Martin
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Kamahl19 »

Zhoerix wrote:Hello everyone. I am new in this and also my English is not as good as i wanted because it is not my native language. I installed the Social Network Mod and I have a question. Is there any way of seeing all the people connected to the chat without having to add them as friends? Thanks for the forum and for all the help you render.
this option is included in next version :) update takes a minute :)
User avatar
victory1
Registered User
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by victory1 »

Kamahl19 wrote:
Zhoerix wrote:Hello everyone. I am new in this and also my English is not as good as i wanted because it is not my native language. I installed the Social Network Mod and I have a question. Is there any way of seeing all the people connected to the chat without having to add them as friends? Thanks for the forum and for all the help you render.
this option is included in next version :) update takes a minute :)
Do you a ballpark time frame on this update?
User avatar
wintstar
Registered User
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by wintstar »

There is an option for smilies for the chat?

Greeting
Stephan
User avatar
Culprit
Registered User
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 am
Location: prague
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Culprit »

victory1 wrote:Do you a ballpark time frame on this update?
NO, we never give an approximate timeframe.
We are few, and still have a little time.
We will proceed according to our to-do list
wintstar wrote:There is an option for smilies for the chat?

Greeting
Stephan
No options. Smiles are allowed ;)
Image
User avatar
wintstar
Registered User
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by wintstar »

I miss one smilies to the select.
User avatar
Culprit
Registered User
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 am
Location: prague
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.5.0

Post by Culprit »

We do not choose to only some smileys. They are all used.
Image
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”