[ABD] [RC2] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
User avatar
Nawid
Registered User
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by Nawid »

Please share - I'm rubbish at styling! XD
hehe, I will :D

And thank you, it works now !
Image
Check SuperNova Orange style on:
SchoolLife.nl
phpBB.com
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by artikkk »

perfect, now works fine :)
sorry for my bad english :S
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by artikkk »

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1595: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Empty regular expression
:o

edit:
line 1595

Code: Select all

$this->mobile_style = (isset($config['mobile_enabled']) && $config['mobile_enabled'] && preg_match($config['mobile_agents'], $this->browser) && $auth->acl_get('u_mobile'));
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
callumacrae
Former Team Member
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: London, UK
Name: Callum Macrae
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by callumacrae »

artikkk wrote:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1595: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Empty regular expression
:o

edit:
line 1595

Code: Select all

$this->mobile_style = (isset($config['mobile_enabled']) && $config['mobile_enabled'] && preg_match($config['mobile_agents'], $this->browser) && $auth->acl_get('u_mobile'));
Set the regex to /iPad|iPhone|iOS|Opera Mobi|BlackBerry|Android|IEMobile|Symbian/ in the ACP, or if you can't access the ACP set mobile_agents to it in phpbb_config and delete all files in cache/ except for index.htm and .htaccess

~Callum
macr.ae = my website. you probably won't like it.
Proud user ofProud user of
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by artikkk »

thanks..
why after login, i don't view mobile version but the normal skin?
sorry for my bad english :oops:
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
callumacrae
Former Team Member
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: London, UK
Name: Callum Macrae
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by callumacrae »

artikkk wrote:thanks..
why after login, i don't view mobile version but the normal skin?
sorry for my bad english :oops:
Change the regex to /iPad|iPhone|iOS|Opera Mobi|BlackBerry|Android|Opera Mini|Symbian/. This will also be fixed in the next release :)

~Callum
macr.ae = my website. you probably won't like it.
Proud user ofProud user of
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by artikkk »

When i set mobile_agents in database, after refresh the value return empty :shock:
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
callumacrae
Former Team Member
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: London, UK
Name: Callum Macrae
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by callumacrae »

Browsing Nawids site, noticed a few errors. I will fix them tomorrow.

"you must be logged in" page, and other error pages
Attachment page
Too many pages goes off screen.

Anyone noticed any others? Please tell me! :D

~Callum
macr.ae = my website. you probably won't like it.
Proud user ofProud user of
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by artikkk »

:o
If i don't login by mobile version, the value in mobile_agents doesn't reset..but when i login, the value return empty :oops:
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
Nawid
Registered User
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by Nawid »

Callum95 wrote:Browsing Nawids site, noticed a few errors. I will fix them tomorrow.

"you must be logged in" page, and other error pages
Attachment page
Too many pages goes off screen.

Anyone noticed any others? Please tell me! :D

~Callum
not noticed yet, but happy if these error could be fixed, also no borders around login textblock (hard to see where to put username/password).

and on my nokia x6, holding my phone vertical, every page goes off screen. As soon as I hold my phone horizontal, everything is alright. I hope you understand what I mean.
Image
Check SuperNova Orange style on:
SchoolLife.nl
phpBB.com
User avatar
callumacrae
Former Team Member
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: London, UK
Name: Callum Macrae
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by callumacrae »

Rotation is fine on my iPhone :/
artikkk wrote::o
If i don't login by mobile version, the value in mobile_agents doesn't reset..but when i login, the value return empty :oops:
What?

~Callum
macr.ae = my website. you probably won't like it.
Proud user ofProud user of
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by artikkk »

Callum95 wrote:Rotation is fine on my iPhone :/
artikkk wrote::o
If i don't login by mobile version, the value in mobile_agents doesn't reset..but when i login, the value return empty :oops:
What?

~Callum
it's all ok xD
the last probles is that when i login, i view default skin not mobile.. :)
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
callumacrae
Former Team Member
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: London, UK
Name: Callum Macrae
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by callumacrae »

Oh I see. Has the group you're in got permissions to view the style?

~Callum
macr.ae = my website. you probably won't like it.
Proud user ofProud user of
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by artikkk »

I'm sorry, i don't set permession in acp :lol:
thanks for your support :mrgreen:
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
callumacrae
Former Team Member
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: London, UK
Name: Callum Macrae
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Mobile 2.0.0

Post by callumacrae »

artikkk wrote:I'm sorry, i don't set permession in acp :lol:
thanks for your support :mrgreen:
No problem, the install file should have set it anyway :)

~Callum
macr.ae = my website. you probably won't like it.
Proud user ofProud user of
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”