[RC] Classifieds MOD 2.0.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
kutt

Re: [RC] Classifieds MOD 1.2.0

Post by kutt »

Well, the general "problem" with this kind ob upload is, that it depends on java

I have tried several java based upload mods for the normal phpbb3 and must say: The best idea is still the phpbb's build in upload function. It's not the best but still the one, which works on every browser.

It's your mod, but thats my opinion
http://mz-forum.com
... always keep things updated!
plywood

Post by plywood »

This mod is awesome i tried installing it to my test servers and it went out great. Thank you Kamahl.
One thing I just noticed the "notify me by e-mail on new comments" is not working. I tried fixing it by the board features with no luck, there's no way of notifying users for new comments. Really appreciate if you guys can help me on this. I'm not a php programer but I understand the language. TIA
wintstar

Post by wintstar »

Classified Addon Shipping
Adds the Mod a "Shipping costs" field. In the ACP, this can be set as required. Tested with version 1.2.0

Download: http://wintstar.de/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=108
Regards wintstar

There are people who say I have no idea what I'm writing about, and I don't understand anything. Let them write, because they look in the mirror and write about their own selves.
My board - My atelier - Css Hash Tool - Memories of phpBB 3.0.14
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

Nice, can I include it in next version ?
wintstar

Post by wintstar »

yes you can :)
Regards wintstar

There are people who say I have no idea what I'm writing about, and I don't understand anything. Let them write, because they look in the mirror and write about their own selves.
afalconer

Post by afalconer »

I also have the same issue with the uploader, when I click on the submit buttom it just logs me out. It only seems to happen with IE, other browsers are fine. I've also noticed that if i tick the "Log me on automatically each visit" it seems to keep me logged in when I click on the submit buttom. I've checked my cookie settings, removed the htaccess files from buysell\images and buysell\images\thumbs and also cleared my cache but it still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
rigoberto

Post by rigoberto »

I need help with this. It was working perfectly fine and now, I get this message (error), when I try to upload an image. How can I fix it?

What is IO Error?
rigoberto

Post by rigoberto »

Well, I managed to fix the issue. It must have been caused by a plugin of some sort. So I had to do a computer "Restore" and it works fine now, no thanks to anyone on here.

You guys should just mark this MOD as Abandoned since there is no support for it, obviously.
Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

This MOD is not abandoned, I am working on version 1.2.1

I am just not answering on all the same questions, there is a search functions for this.
Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

wintstar wrote:Classified Addon Shipping
Adds the Mod a "Shipping costs" field. In the ACP, this can be set as required. Tested with version 1.2.0

Hi,

I am not able to open the zip file, it says it is corrupted
wintstar

Post by wintstar »

Kamahl19 wrote:
wintstar wrote:Classified Addon Shipping

Hi,

I am not able to open the zip file, it says it is corrupted
Thanks for Info :)
Is repaired, now works
Regards wintstar

rigoberto

Post by rigoberto »

Kamahl19 wrote:This MOD is not abandoned, I am working on version 1.2.1

I am just not answering on all the same questions, there is a search functions for this.
Used the search function, and only my issue is the one that comes up, thank you very much.
kevinaf

Post by kevinaf »

afalconer wrote:I also have the same issue with the uploader, when I click on the submit buttom it just logs me out. It only seems to happen with IE, other browsers are fine. I've also noticed that if i tick the "Log me on automatically each visit" it seems to keep me logged in when I click on the submit buttom. I've checked my cookie settings, removed the htaccess files from buysell\images and buysell\images\thumbs and also cleared my cache but it still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
What i did and seems to work for the upload/logoff problem.
In my hostingpanel (direct admin) go to the filemaneger en reset owner for the folders and files in root/classifieds/ .

The where set to apache as its owner and now my ftp account is the owner end the upload works fine.
kutt

Post by kutt »

Hi Kamahl19,

to investigate the Problem with the upload further I put the mod on my "real" forum out.

The resonance regarding the upload function is interesting

On some browsers it looks like this (which would be OK):

on other like this:

or like this:

The funny thing is: On the uploadify homepage is a Demo: http://www.uploadify.com/demos/

It shows the same behavior when it's not working in the forum. So I suspect it's a problem with the plugin itself.

e.g. today I had a Firefox 15.0.1 - there it was not working, did an update to 16.0.1 an it worked.
more stange: I had 2 Computers, both with an IE 8.0.1.
On one PC it was working on the other not. I compared the settings of both IE's - they were the same.

No idea why it works on one but not on the other IE...

Do you have an Idea?

One other thing: I had problems with the lightbox plugin to enlarge the pics. Same situation - one some it worked, on some other not. On some Clients if showed the picture below the forum.

I removed the lightbox and replaced it with highslide, which is working just fine...
kutt

Post by kutt »

need to do an update on case 2 and 3

Case 3 (where you see an edit box to select the file):

sadly - some clients can't do flash. e.g. the IPad - there flash seem to be an "APP" or how this is called in "new english". Same on Safari

Case 2 (where yo button is shwon at all):

I have to put shame on myself. I have a Mod running, which uses a much older version of jquery. So I think some browsers used the classifieds version and some used the other one.

I rewrote everything to make the forum to use only one jquery version at a time (depeding on what site you are)

and it seems to work ... for now

maybe this helps you

PS: the highslide is in my opinion the better choice. Rewrote also the classifieds_header - now the highslide is also working for the recently uploaded file :D

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”