The Attendance Mod adds a new function to postings which allows an event to be posted as a thread with an RSVP option. By clicking an option you register for it with your username and the registration date. Registrations can be customised, confirmed, limited by users, can have an expiry date and different layouts.
The original author of this mod was Netizenkane. This mod continues on from Netizenkane's 0.2.7 development release.
This Mod is based on the Event Registration Mod (ex RegMod) for phpBB 2.
http://www.itconstruct.com.au/documenta ... v1.0.3.zip
http://itconstruct.com.au/phpBB3/viewto ... f=24&t=241
http://itconstruct.com.au/phpBB3/viewto ... f=24&t=264
Demo Board: http://itconstruct.com.au/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=24
Demo Username: testuser
Demo Password: test1234
Automod support is given for this mod.
Tested with version 3.0.8.
* unlimited clickable options on the top of a thread
* users can change or confirm registrations or unregister
* confirmation of registration can be set to optional
* number of registrations per option can be limited
* clickable options customisable (name, colour, style)
* registration starters can hide/edit/reset a registration
* control if a user can change his vote
* usage of phpbb rights system, similar to the poll system
* adjustable and viewable expiration time of registrations
* preview registration when posting a new topic
* permission settings editable by admin panel
* AutoMod support
* subSilver2 support
* Install Script now utilises UMIL with a web page
* Support for Mod Version Check Mod By HandyMan
* Ability to email reminders to attendees.
* Ability to register x number of guests optional feature.
* Uninstallation of the AM mod using AutoMod is not supported for AutoMod version 1.0.0. Please note that this is not a limitation of this mod but that this features have not yet been finalised in AutoMod. Once AutoMod can support this functionality we will update the AM mod to accommodate this.
Please feel free to test this mod and provide feedback.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... T5TXMKWHN8
Donations are greatly appreciated. Donations will help to continue this mod's development.