MOD Description: Wondering what your friends have posted recently? This will add on the users profile page a list of the most recent forum posts the friends (of the user whose profile you are looking at) have made. Similar to a facebook feed. This will allow people to see what their forum friends have recently posted.
MOD Version: 1.0.2
Version release date: Aug 6 2010
MOD Download: http://www.demonmods.com/viewtopic.php? ... 2294#p2294
Demo Board: http://www.lovethesecurves.com
Demo Username: tester
Demo Password: tester
Notes: This is a very simple mod to install. It will only take you a few minutes to make the edits. There are no files included. This mod allows your forum users more interactivity. Users are more connected to whats going on in the forums. looking at their own profile they can use this as a "feed" of sorts to see what their friends are up to.
- Works with forum permissions.
- adds index to topics table for faster performance.
- list on user profile of friends recent posts to forum
- click-able links lead to exact post.
- Shows which friend (friend user name) made the post, including proper colors.
- Shows the first few words from the post and the post title.
- ACP controls allow customization.
- 1.0.2 Fixed query run location. now only runs on viewprofile: complete query re-write, optimized (special thanks to EXreaction): fixed issue with mod only working after first post. now a user with zero posts can see friend updates. Optimized authorization and permissions (again thank you EXreaction). Fixed memberlist_view IF statements. Fixed issue with seeing "foe" recent activity. now foe activity is ignored.
- 1.0.1 fixed error in version 1.0.0. language file fixes and memberlist.php query improved.
- 1.0.0 first beta.
- 1.0.2There are NO known issues with this version. Please report any problems.
- 1.0.1 user must have made at least one post in order to have the friend activity list show on profile.