[ABD]Mass Moderation in phpBB (rate post & topic, usr karma)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Iceman85

Re: [DEV]Mass Moderation in phpBB (rate post & topic, usr ka

Post by Iceman85 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 am

I'm working to introduce more admin configs (for example, admin can decide, for each forum, if users can modify own topic's first post). I'm also introducing another topic score system (stars from 1 to 5) with a topic classification (for example, a topic can be a Tutoria, a Question, a Project, an Help Request, a News, ecc). A little patience, some screenshoots coming soon! Thanks everybody!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
********************************************************************************************
Mass Moderation MOD in phpBB (posts and topics rating; tokens and users karma; and more...)
*******************************************************************************************

m2designcorp

Post by m2designcorp » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:27 pm

This Mod is absolutely amazing!
I'm a little confused about the token system. Is there a way to allow every new user to automatically receive some tokens so that they can vote right away?

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Great, great mod. Bookmarked and following... Looking forward to the release :D

Note: May God bless with your school work ;)

Iceman85

Post by Iceman85 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 am

m2designcorp wrote:This Mod is absolutely amazing!
I'm a little confused about the token system. Is there a way to allow every new user to automatically receive some tokens so that they can vote right away?
Hi! The feature that you suggested me can be implemented easily, but I didn't do it yet because spambots with tokens can subvert the scores assigned through mass moderation!
keith10456 wrote:Great, great mod. Bookmarked and following... Looking forward to the release :D
Note: May God bless with your school work ;)
m2designcorp & keith10456, Thanks for your feedback! ;)
********************************************************************************************
Mass Moderation MOD in phpBB (posts and topics rating; tokens and users karma; and more...)
*******************************************************************************************

pbrouwers

Post by pbrouwers » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Maybe you can replace the tokensystem by a minumum post count to avoid spambots form using the MM-system?!

rotorbloke

Post by rotorbloke » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:40 pm

C'mon! Release it now... You know you wanna...
;)

Iceman85

Post by Iceman85 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Just another week!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Please!!!!! I'm very busy these days... I just say that I'm working on a feature called "Mass Moderation Move Topics" that can replace traditional topics moving executed by moderators... :D :D

rotorbloke

Post by rotorbloke » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Likely excuse! I just want the thumbs up/down bit, I'm not greedy...

Thanks for all your work when it does arrive.

Iceman85

Post by Iceman85 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:45 am

rotorbloke wrote:Likely excuse! I just want the thumbs up/down bit, I'm not greedy...

Thanks for all your work when it does arrive.
Don't worry! ;) I'll release first beta version as soon as I can!!! Thanks to all!!!

Athomis

Post by Athomis » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Great mod!

Could you add the option to allow Guests to rate topics and posts as well?

Iceman85

Post by Iceman85 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Athomis wrote:Great mod!

Could you add the option to allow Guests to rate topics and posts as well?
Hi Athomis, thanks for your appreciation!

The goal of this mod is to reduce or eliminate moderators, by introducing Mass Moderation system that allows you to transfer moderation job from traditional moderators to mass moderators, that are Registered Users. But only good users can contribute to the mass moderation, that is users with good posts.
Now, if you allow guest (anonymous) users to rate posts and topics, it may happen that malicious users can bypass mass moderation system. Then it needs to ensure that mass moderators are good and active users in the forum.
Mass moderation system is not only a way to rate topics and posts, but is principally a system that allow to classify informations, by promoting good posts and topics, and penalizing the bad information. Not only. Mass moderation system tracks users activity: good users can partecipate to the mass moderation, and bad users can be temporary banned (automatically!).

I hope I explained myself well!!! I wait for critics and suggestions!!!!

rotorbloke

Post by rotorbloke » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Iceman85 wrote:I hope I explained myself well!!! I wait for critics and suggestions!!!!
I wait for Mass Moderation Mod!

Waiting, waiting...

;)

pbrouwers

Post by pbrouwers » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Any progress?

Iceman85

Post by Iceman85 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:33 am

Hi pbrouwers, at the moment I'm inserting into the project last mass moderation mechanisms and, soon, I will write some code...I think at the beginning of the week! I'm sorry for waiting but I'm still very busy these days!!! thanks for your interesting!!!

pbrouwers

Post by pbrouwers » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:13 am

Not a problem at all. I just think it's a very interesting project! Good luck :D

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”