[ADB] Facebook For PhpBB Light

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Uffee__

Re: [BETA] Facebook For PhpBB

Post by Uffee__ »

I wonder what i'm doing wrong. All that i succeed to do is register myself via facebook. I can't make the link between my forum and facebook. My steps

1. I press at the UCP > fb2011
2. Popup with fb login
3. Next popup with my app name and login button
4. Approve app
5. Redirect back to my forum with question "Do you wish to register with your facebook account? Yes/No > Yes
6. I agree to these terms (my forum terms)
7. Facebook reg form (in my forum) e-mail, birth, sex, location are prefilled
8. Popup with You've just registered for Logga in på ski-swedens forum using your Facebook account.
If you didn't mean to do this, you can undo this below. > continue
9. Message "The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative."
The entered e-mail address is already in use.

I installed this MOD with AutoMod all went fine, no errors.
In facebook dev were i created my appid/secret and a little bit lower i need to enter webpage url. If i don't enter webpage url i will recieve an error in the first popup message.

in facebook dev webpage url: should it be http://www.my-website.com or http://www.my-website.com/my-forum/

please help
keitzy

Post by keitzy »

You will need to link from the UCP if a previous registered member would like to use Facebook. So you must log in first. Go to your UCP then select the Facebook tab. The click connect to Facebook.
Uffee__

Post by Uffee__ »

keitzy wrote:You will need to link from the UCP if a previous registered member would like to use Facebook. So you must log in first. Go to your UCP then select the Facebook tab. The click connect to Facebook.
Hi,

yes I did logged into my forum and went to UCP. All my steps above is after that. But i always get to the register part :cry:

any suggentions that i can do?
keitzy

Post by keitzy »

Can I have a link to your board please. Thank you.
Uffee__

Post by Uffee__ »

keitzy wrote:Can I have a link to your board please. Thank you.

Yes of course, cross my fingers that you will find something :D

www.ski-sweden.se/Forum/
lazko

Post by lazko »

i did installed the mod but i have the following error :

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_fb2011.php on line 35: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "./..//fb2011/FacebookLocales.xml"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_fb2011.php on line 39: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)

Can anyone let me know what more i need to fix? Thank you all.
http://bezplatniobiavi.bg/forum/
Uffee__

Post by Uffee__ »

What do you say keitzy? I saw that you have registered on my forum, could you connect to the forum using your facebook account? Or what is wrong?
prevzemaj
Name: J Trajkovski

Post by prevzemaj »

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config`
(`config_name`, `config_value`, `is_dynamic`) VALUES
('allow_avatar_remote_fb', '1', 1),
('allow_fb_avatar_remote', '1', 1),
('fb2011_admins', '0', 1),
('fb2011_appid', '0', 1),
('fb2011_comment_enable', 'yes', 1),
('fb2011_comment_posts', '2', 1),
('fb2011_comment_width', '450', 1),
('fb2011_fb_show_bday', 'yes', 1),
('fb2011_fb_show_gender', 'yes', 1),
('fb2011_fb_show_location', 'yes', 1),
('fb2011_lang', 'en_US', 1),
('fb2011_like_action', 'like', 1),
('fb2011_like_color', 'light', 1),
('fb2011_like_enable', 'yes', 1),
('fb2011_like_faces', 'false', 1),
('fb2011_like_font', 'tahoma', 1),
('fb2011_like_layout', 'standard', 1),
('fb2011_like_width', '450', 1),
('fb2011_page', '0', 1),
('fb2011_path', 'fb2011/', 0),
('fb2011_secret', '0', 1),
('fb2011_settings', '3', 1);
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `phpbb_fb2011_userdata` (
`user_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`fb2011_user_settings` int(11) NOT NULL,
`fb2011_fb_id` varchar(255) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
REPLACE INTO `phpbb_modules` (`module_id`, `module_enabled`, `module_display`, `module_basename`, `module_class`, `parent_id`, `left_id`, `right_id`, `module_langname`, `module_mode`, `module_auth`) VALUES
(195, 1, 1, 'profile', 'ucp', 173, 18, 19, 'UCP_PROFILE_AVATAR', 'avatar', 'cfg_allow_avatar && (cfg_allow_avatar_local || cfg_allow_avatar_remote || cfg_allow_avatar_remote_fb || cfg_allow_avatar_upload || cfg_allow_avatar_remote_upload)');
INSERT INTO .????

Where man, be more specific, i don't have tables with names: config_name`, `config_value`, `is_dynamic`) VALUES inside in the table phpbb_config, where i should put those customizations .???
keitzy

Post by keitzy »

The mod was designed for use with automod. No need to manually add entries to mysql database.

Give me a couple of days to spend time with the family, relax and have some fun. I'll back into the mod side of things and troubleshooting. If you have serious emergency and desperately need help then PM me pls.
Omenriver

Post by Omenriver »

Happy New Years.
I have been looking through this thread and this sounds like a Mod I could definately use.
Is it ready for live sites yet or is development still on going.

Thanks In Advance.

Omen River
This is quite a great community. Thank you for all your assistance
keitzy

Post by keitzy »

Well its business as usual. Had some good holidays.

Anyone need assistance, please give me a link to your board. Also make sure you have a facebook developer App_id and secret before installing the mod.

https://developers.facebook.com/apps
Uffee__

Post by Uffee__ »

keitzy wrote:Well its business as usual. Had some good holidays.

Anyone need assistance, please give me a link to your board. Also make sure you have a facebook developer App_id and secret before installing the mod.

Hi keitzy,

what about my board? I saw that you had made a registration for some weeks ago http://www.ski-sweden.se/Forum/

My problem was that I can't login via facebook on my board, I was simply redirected to a registration page there it told me that my email or username was already registrered.

your mod is currently disabled at my board. Let me know if you want me to enable it again.

Best regards
Uffe
keitzy

Post by keitzy »

Uffee__ wrote:
keitzy wrote:Well its business as usual. Had some good holidays.

Hi keitzy,

what about my board? I saw that you had made a registration for some weeks ago http://www.ski-sweden.se/Forum/

My problem was that I can't login via facebook on my board, I was simply redirected to a registration page there it told me that my email or username was already registrered.

your mod is currently disabled at my board. Let me know if you want me to enable it again.

Best regards
Uffe
Ill need admin access please if I may.
prevzemaj
Name: J Trajkovski

Post by prevzemaj »

This is my edited files, now i get eror in includes/functions in line 2663, i don't know what is the problem, can you look the files and tell me where i wrong or fix that wrong and send me this files back.

Code: Select all

http://www.filesonic.com/file/jCu6Msb/modificated.zip
keitzy

Post by keitzy »

Are you using automod and what version of PhpBB are you using please.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”