I'm sorry if anyone has been inconvenienced over the weekend by the demo site constantly crashing. I've reached the stage where I'm trying to put together a installation package. Unfortunately I didn't get it quite right and messed up the database.
Then I did a global search and replace in the program but hadn't noticed I'd left the "all programs" option ticked. So instead of fixing one problem I effectively trashed my local system
Fortunately I was able to reinstate it fairly easily and only lost a day or so of work.
The good news is that, with a modicum of good fortune, I'll be uploading the installation package very soon now.