1. Ok, I have mislooked it.Kamahl19 wrote:1. it is already donePico88 wrote:Some suggestion:
1. Make some ACP options such as: on/off, admin can choose if user can delete account with post or without it.
2. Move delete function to UCP structure (to Profile Tab).
2. now people can remove their account without login if they forgot username or password or somewho uses their email account to log on the forum
2. Ok, but it also can work in 2 ways: in ACP new option - who can delete account - login user or anyone, than for login user there would be normal tab in UCP Delete account.
BTW, the best option would be to make one mod for deactive and delete account for users