[ABD] Featured Topic Mod 0.2.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Adrian1

Re: [BETA] Featured Topic Mod 0.2.0

Post by Adrian1 »

MOD updated to 0.2.0.

Download & change log: http://www.phpbbmods.org/viewtopic.php? ... p=101#p101
RPG MOD for phpbb3
0dd0ne

Post by 0dd0ne »

Would the best way to update be to remove all of 0.1.0 and reinstall with 0.2.0?
Or are there any specific changes to be made which can amend the old version?

It's a good mod, been using it for the last few weeks. Really does look good, the only downside I can't work out why the titles don't line up with the row columns but it's all nothing major!

Many thanks for this mod!
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

0dd0ne wrote:Would the best way to update be to remove all of 0.1.0 and reinstall with 0.2.0?

It's a good mod, been using it for the last few weeks. Really does look good, the only downside I can't work out why the titles don't line up with the row columns but it's all nothing major!

There are no database changes so you can do and this. But the simpliest method is to follow the update instruction from the contrib folder.
RPG MOD for phpbb3
0dd0ne

Post by 0dd0ne »

Adrian1 wrote:
0dd0ne wrote:Would the best way to update be to remove all of 0.1.0 and reinstall with 0.2.0?

There are no database changes so you can do and this. But the simpliest method is to follow the update instruction from the contrib folder.
Doh, my mistake I see the instructions in the contrib folder. Superb. Many thanks! :D
0dd0ne

Post by 0dd0ne »

Just as a heads up, I'm still running the old version but have noticed with global announcement topics it doesn't pick them up. ;)
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

0dd0ne wrote:Just as a heads up, I'm still running the old version but have noticed with global announcement topics it doesn't pick them up. ;)
Thanks for reporting this.
It will be fixed in the next version.
RPG MOD for phpbb3
waxxie

Post by waxxie »

Author site is no longer working.

Does anyone have a backup copy of this mod that they can post for download?
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Re: [ABD] Featured Topic Mod 0.2.0

Post by RMcGirr83 »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active recently. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this mod, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”