[ABD] phpBB Arcade 2.0.RC5

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
KillBill.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 2.0.RC3

Post by KillBill. » Wed May 09, 2012 3:46 am

italy70 wrote:
KillBill. wrote: Uploaded all modified arcade files?
I see no more 'the arcade leaders, why?
If the arcade RC3 version html files have been uploaded, it will work properly.

For many users, the new version of the html file upload is not performed, so that old files are used which are not compatible with the new version, this often results in an error.
italy70 wrote:
Jessica wrote:you need to create that BBCode...
I created the bbcode as was described in the xml file, then? Could you please explain?
The new bbcode used: Announce message (Game release) and the private message.

fimo

Post by fimo » Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

I have the same problem with this, sorry to ask.... :oops:
But i am not sure where, or what files i have to edit to be able to install the "Add new BBCode"
if somebody could give me a little help / step by step ?
i would be very happy ! :P

Add new BBCode:

BBCode usage:

[popup-game={URL}, {NUMBER1}, {NUMBER2}]{INTTEXT}[/popup-game]

HTML replacement:

<a class="postlink" href="{URL}" onclick="arcade_popup_game(this.href, {NUMBER1}, {NUMBER2}); return false;">{INTTEXT}</a>

Help line: Leave blank
Display on posting page: No

KillBill.

Post by KillBill. » Thu May 17, 2012 6:42 pm

fimo wrote:I have the same problem with this, sorry to ask.... :oops:
But i am not sure where, or what files i have to edit to be able to install the "Add new BBCode"
if somebody could give me a little help / step by step ?
i would be very happy ! :P

Add new BBCode:

BBCode usage:

[popup-game={URL}, {NUMBER1}, {NUMBER2}]{INTTEXT}[/popup-game]

HTML replacement:

<a class="postlink" href="{URL}" onclick="arcade_popup_game(this.href, {NUMBER1}, {NUMBER2}); return false;">{INTTEXT}</a>

Help line: Leave blank
Display on posting page: No
acp/posting/BBCodes/Add a new BBCode

fimo

Post by fimo » Thu May 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, help.
I did it like this, see image.

And now i should be able to update my board.

Thank you very much for the help..

:)

fimo

Post by fimo » Fri May 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi again,

Well i get this error within the ACP, after my arcade update, when i try to click the arcade flag button in ACP
?
because when i try to open my normale internet arcade game page,
it says that i dont have permission to access my arcade anymore,
so i guess i have to change the permission in the ACP,arcade, but when i try to, i get this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 32: include(): Unable to access ./../includes/arcade/arcade_constants.php
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 32: include(./../includes/arcade/arcade_constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 32: include(): Unable to access ./../includes/arcade/arcade_constants.php
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 32: include(./../includes/arcade/arcade_constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 32: include(): Failed opening './../includes/arcade/arcade_constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/hsphere/shared/apache/libexec/php5ext/php/')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 33: include(): Unable to access ./../includes/auth_arcade.php
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 33: include(./../includes/auth_arcade.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 33: include(): Unable to access ./../includes/auth_arcade.php
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 33: include(./../includes/auth_arcade.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/challenge/common.php on line 33: include(): Failed opening './../includes/auth_arcade.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/hsphere/shared/apache/libexec/php5ext/php/')
Fatal error: Class 'auth_arcade' not found in /hsphere/local/home/xxx/xx./includes/challenge/common.php on line 34

KillBill.

Post by KillBill. » Fri May 18, 2012 4:55 pm

fimo wrote:Hi again,

Well i get this error within the ACP, after my arcade update, when i try to click the arcade flag button in ACP
?
because when i try to open my normale internet arcade game page,
it says that i dont have permission to access my arcade anymore,
so i guess i have to change the permission in the ACP,arcade, but when i try to, i get this error:

Arcade update "xxx" version to 2.0.RC3 version, xxx value?
and

What arcade add ons were added? add ons version?

fimo

Post by fimo » Fri May 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Arcade update "xxx" version to 2.0.RC3 version, xxx value?
and
What arcade add ons were added? add ons version?
I am running phpbb 3.0.10, have updated arcade version from 1.0.0 to 2.0.RC2
I have [RC]ultimate challenge 1.0.RC6 installed.(tried to update to upgrade to version 7 but got an upgrade error..)

ultimate_points_1.0.7

Does this info gives you an idea about what the cause to the errro could be or do you need more info?

thanks again for taking the time to look into this / help me

KillBill.

Post by KillBill. » Fri May 18, 2012 8:25 pm

fimo wrote:
updated arcade version from 1.0.0 to 2.0.RC2
The arcade update not stopped, the challenge add ons due? :roll:
fimo wrote:
I have [RC]ultimate challenge 1.0.RC6 installed.(tried to update to upgrade to version 7 but got an upgrade error..)
it's pretty big mistake because the arcade 2.0RC2 has integrated the challenge.
Now you want to use the old file is causing the problem.

KillBill.

Post by KillBill. » Fri May 18, 2012 9:20 pm

KillBill. wrote:
fimo wrote:
I view admin panel arcade version

Arcade version: 2.0.RC1 :roll:

It would be nice if you give the correct information at other times.

fimo

Post by fimo » Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 pm

KillBill. wrote:
KillBill. wrote:
fimo wrote:
I view admin panel arcade version

Arcade version: 2.0.RC1 :roll:

It would be nice if you give the correct information at other times.
Sorry for this, i know its importen to have the right info for you guys to give the right help ! :oops:

Well i am almost there with this updating, i have the 2.0 RC03 (know this for sure now :lol: )
And have enabled the facebook +1 integration, but no icon/button to click is showing up when playing a game,
is it something to do with the permission ?

KillBill.

Post by KillBill. » Sat May 19, 2012 2:59 pm

fimo wrote:is it something to do with the permission ?
Requirements: Guest users can use the arcade, play games, play for free, you can ignore the post restrictions, the particular category is not protected by passwords or age limit.

the_green_gh0st

Post by the_green_gh0st » Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 am

I am having a serious problem having to do with the arcade files, and cannot access my forum at all. Here is a link to the thread I made in the general support forums. Even though the actual problem has something to do with uploading a new style, I am being told to seek support from the Arcade MOD author. Please let me know if there is anything anyone can tell me.

KillBill.

Post by KillBill. » Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 am

the_green_gh0st wrote:I am having a serious problem having to do with the arcade files, and cannot access my forum at all. Here is a link to the thread I made in the general support forums. Even though the actual problem has something to do with uploading a new style, I am being told to seek support from the Arcade MOD author. Please let me know if there is anything anyone can tell me.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare arcade_display_data() (previously declared in /home/*****/public_html/phpBB3/arcade/includes/functions.php:33) in /home/*****/public_html/phpBB3/arcade/includes/functions.php on line 55
This error may be caused you double has been inserted in the next code to common.php.

Code: Select all

include($phpbb_root_path . 'arcade/includes/functions.' . $phpEx);

the_green_gh0st

Post by the_green_gh0st » Mon May 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Thank you KillBill, that worked!

sfcentral

Post by sfcentral » Thu May 31, 2012 6:54 am

I am trying to install the arcade for the first time using 2.0RC3. when I go to /install/index.php, the only tabs I get are overview and update. If I try to do update, it tells me that I have version 1.0.RC9 and that I need to have at least version 1.0.0....the problem is that this is the first time I have ever tried to install arcade on my boards. Why is it doing this?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”