[ABD] AOS Tag User BBCode

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Diego898

Re: [RC] AOS Tag User BBCode

Post by Diego898 »

Jessica wrote:I disagree. Doesn't need to be part of core
Can you elaborate as to why you don't think it should be included?
Stoker 4.0
Name: Ulrik Christensen

Post by Stoker 4.0 »

Great mod, thanks ;)
My users love it.

It seems to add a large amount of queries to posting.php when a couple of users are tagged?
Also you only get 1 notification per topic no matter if you visit between the notifications. Isnt it supposed to notify you each time you get tagged as long as you visit the topic between each tag?
Diego898

Post by Diego898 »

Hello,

Is it possible to place a comma separated list between the [tag][/tag] bbcode and have each user in the list be tagged? Thanks!
Joao71

Post by Joao71 »

Hi,

I'm new to PHPBB. I'm trying to install this MOD on my forum. I made all the changes but I don't seem to be able to execute the "aos_tag_user_bbcode_install.php". I have it under "forum/aos_tag_user_bbcode_install.php".

When I go to the browser and do "http://www.mysite.com/forum/aos_tag_use ... nstall.php" I get this error

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, ______________and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Thanks in advance for any help.
shtissem

Post by shtissem »

Would be cool if we would be able to place a reply or mention button next to the quote by every reply, which would result in a @userX. and if we can get a query that gives a user all his/her mentions/tags instead of getting an email for every time.
Balero

Post by Balero »

Would mention the user without using the tag [tag]? Example, putting forward @User ?

Thanks!
TheDani

Post by TheDani »

Balero wrote:Would mention the user without using the tag [tag]? Example, putting forward @User ?

Thanks!
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... ntion_mod/
Balero

Post by Balero »

TheDani wrote:
Balero wrote:Would mention the user without using the tag [tag]? Example, putting forward @User ?

Thanks!
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... ntion_mod/
This mod is abandoned =\
TheDani

Post by TheDani »

Yes unfortunately, but not useless.
potku

Post by potku »

I apologize if this has been covered already...

I noticed tagging does not work with at least one user name. Is it because it contains a special character?

Jussi*M

That is the user name in question.

Any help would be appreciated. :)
Potku.net

"Before I speak, I have something important to say."

- Groucho Marx
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active recently. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this mod, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”