[ABD] Fantasy Sports for phpBB3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
sebastos.pl

Re: [DEV] Fantasy Sports for phpBB3

Post by sebastos.pl »

Yes, much interest in this mod, especially if many sports could be implemented. :)
Dean87

Post by Dean87 »

I've specifically registered here to say that I would very much like this MOD to be developed. I used your phpBB2 version of this MOD years ago for my wrestling forums and the results were staggering. It worked really REALLY well. There is absolutely no doubt if this was released for phpBB3, I would use it.
Beau76

Post by Beau76 »

So JSLayton any developments? Really looking forward to this mod as your previous version was fantastic.
JSLayton

Post by JSLayton »

I almost have the initial version ready.
Beau76

Post by Beau76 »

Just wondering if any further progress has been made JSLayton? Very keen to see this mod in action.
JSLayton

Post by JSLayton »

Getting closer. Working on it as much as I can but during the holiday season, it's hard to find time. As soon as I have something that I'm comfortable releasing, I'll post it here. Shouldn't be much longer.
dcors

Post by dcors »

JSLayton: I used your FS Mod in 2.0 and was sadden to see that you had no interest in updating it to 3.0. I understand that writting this or any mod is something that can not be done overnight and appreciate the fact you are considering it now. If I had some coding experience, I would love to give you a hand with it. I am looking foward to seeing it. Thanks.
packerstud

Post by packerstud »

With this season winding down this mod would be great for next season!!
JSLayton

Post by JSLayton »

Christmas has been extremely busy for me and I have not had a lot of time to iron everything out. I have most of the code written and I am currently testing the MOD on one of my sites. I know that it is too late for this season of football, but hopefully I will be able to release the initial version soon.
sebastos.pl

Post by sebastos.pl »

Maybe it will be ready for 2012 Africa Cup of Nations? :)
Beau76

Post by Beau76 »

JSLayton wrote:Christmas has been extremely busy for me and I have not had a lot of time to iron everything out. I have most of the code written and I am currently testing the MOD on one of my sites. I know that it is too late for this season of football, but hopefully I will be able to release the initial version soon.
Not to late for us in Australia. Our football seasons kick off in February/March. Any chance it will be ready to go by then? Please say yes. :P
JSLayton

Post by JSLayton »

Very well could be. I should have time to wrap everything up in early to mid January.
Beau76

Post by Beau76 »

Any chance we can have a sneek peak at the mod in testing to date?
sebastos.pl

Post by sebastos.pl »

JSLayton wrote:Very well could be. I should have time to wrap everything up in early to mid January.
2012 Africa Cup of Nations start tomorrow. Any chance to release a test version? :)
JSLayton

Post by JSLayton »

Sorry, no. It won't be ready tomorrow.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”