[ABD] Fantasy Sports for phpBB3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
MarySexton

Re: [DEV] Fantasy Sports for phpBB3

Post by MarySexton »

I am curious if this has been released yet, I am wanting to use it for a football league. If you have any information on where I can find this or something similar I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you
nadalbg

Post by nadalbg »

I am also very interested
Beau76

Post by Beau76 »

I have an updated version of this mod that ran successfully last year for various football codes here in Australia. The mod author JSLayton assisted me to get it up and running with new features added.

Sadly JSLayton has today advised me that whilst he would like to continue to help with some issues I'm having, he does not have the time to commit to it. He has however given me permission to ask for help from the phpbb community. Is there anyone who would be willing to assist with this mod? Willing to pay for help as I have a few minor issues I need assistance with asap and I'm lost with the coding.

I have all the files for the updated versions of it which are very different to those in the opening post of this thread. Any help would be much appreciated.
nadalbg

Post by nadalbg »

why dont you post the updated files so we can have the new version too?
I cant help you with the coding though. I am not so good.
ravinggoat

Post by ravinggoat »

Beau76, it would be nice to have the updated files to play with. I used to run this mod many years ago on my phpbb2 board. Thanks.
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active recently. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this MOD, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”