[ABD] Reputation System

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
J.S. Coolen

Re: [RC] Reputation System

Post by J.S. Coolen » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 pm

I found a small bug.

When some ones reputation points is below 0. It is still shown in the proud off list and in the memeberlist it doesn't show the -

Pico88
Name: Lukasz

Post by Pico88 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:26 pm

That isn't possible. You can check it on my board.
Please do not PM me for support.

J.S. Coolen

Post by J.S. Coolen » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:53 pm

ANy idea where the mistake could be?

Zaishen

Post by Zaishen » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 am

very nice mod.., gz..

anyone know a mod like this but for subsilver2?

VOLKERMORD

Post by VOLKERMORD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm

add margin (style="margin:5px 0px 5px 0px;")
Open: styles/prosilver/template/viewtopic_body.html
Find:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_REPUTATION -->
			<ul class="profile-icons">
				<!-- IF postrow.S_GIVE_REPUTATION --><li class="rate-good-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_ADD_POS}" title="{L_RS_ADD_POINTS} {L_RS_TO} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}"><span>{L_RS_ADD_POINTS}</span></a></li><!-- IF postrow.S_GIVE_NEGATIVE--><li class="rate-bad-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_ADD_NEG}" title="{L_RS_SUBTRACT_POINTS} {L_RS_TO} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}"><span>{L_RS_SUBTRACT_POINTS}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF --><!-- ENDIF -->
				<li class="reputation {postrow.REPUTATION_BOX}"><div title="{L_REPUTATION}"><!-- IF postrow.U_VIEW_REP --><a href="{postrow.U_VIEW_REP}" onclick="popup(this.href, 780, 550); return false;"><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.POST_REP}<!-- IF postrow.U_VIEW_REP --></a><!-- ENDIF --></div></li>
			</ul><br />
			<!-- ENDIF -->
Replace with:

<!-- IF S_REPUTATION -->
			<ul class="profile-icons" style="margin:5px 0px 5px 0px;">
				<!-- IF postrow.S_GIVE_REPUTATION --><li class="rate-good-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_ADD_POS}" title="{L_RS_ADD_POINTS} {L_RS_TO} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}"><span>{L_RS_ADD_POINTS}</span></a></li><!-- IF postrow.S_GIVE_NEGATIVE--><li class="rate-bad-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_ADD_NEG}" title="{L_RS_SUBTRACT_POINTS} {L_RS_TO} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}"><span>{L_RS_SUBTRACT_POINTS}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF --><!-- ENDIF -->
				<li class="reputation {postrow.REPUTATION_BOX}"><div title="{L_REPUTATION}"><!-- IF postrow.U_VIEW_REP --><a href="{postrow.U_VIEW_REP}" onclick="popup(this.href, 780, 550); return false;"><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.POST_REP}<!-- IF postrow.U_VIEW_REP --></a><!-- ENDIF --></div></li>
			</ul><br />
			<!-- ENDIF -->
Har tios tintoninos insus tiko is dakon kand sia til kogaion ilmaton hlioylo pleiste naktoilo

evepowr

Post by evepowr » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Zaishen its really easy. Just do partial searches in your template folders for the prosilver edits. It takes a little work to edit them but will take less than an hour easily to do.

evepowr

Post by evepowr » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Also how hard would it be to add the ability to be notified when a post hits x rep in a particular forum. So for example people would share something then people rep it or not. When it hits like 10 reps there would be a notification.

Craftybanana

Post by Craftybanana » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey there,
I am fairly new to phpBB so please bear with me. The board was created just under two weeks ago and now I am greeted with an error when trying to adjust and submit forum settings. I can adjust the settings of any forum, but when submitting them I just receive an error.

This is what I get:

Could anyone point me in the right direction to sort this problem out?
Thanks in advance,
Lucas

NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Did you run the installation file? If so, after or before you did the required file edits?
You should run the install after the file edits and uploads.

Craftybanana

Post by Craftybanana » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm

NintendoMii wrote:Did you run the installation file? If so, after or before you did the required file edits?
Thanks for the response, I finally managed to install the Reputation System, which resolved the error I was getting before.

I have set up and confirmed all the permissions needed to allow administrators to give reputation; I will set up the other user groups later. There is no up/down button however. All that appears is a '0'. I have double checked permissions and enabled the mod but still no luck. Any ideas?

NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Craftybanana wrote:
NintendoMii wrote:Did you run the installation file? If so, after or before you did the required file edits?
Thanks for the response, I finally managed to install the Reputation System, which resolved the error I was getting before.

I have set up and confirmed all the permissions needed to allow administrators to give reputation; I will set up the other user groups later. There is no up/down button however. All that appears is a '0'. I have double checked permissions and enabled the mod but still no luck. Any ideas?
As suggested (by someone else) before, giving someone a reputation point trough the database may help.

Craftybanana

Post by Craftybanana » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 pm

NintendoMii wrote:
Craftybanana wrote:

As suggested (by someone else) before, giving someone a reputation point trough the database may help.
Unfortunately this hasn't helped.

Pico88

Post by Pico88 » Tue May 01, 2012 5:27 am

Check if your style (imageset) has rating icons. After that refresh imageset.

Craftybanana

Post by Craftybanana » Tue May 01, 2012 6:54 am

Pico88 wrote:Check if your style (imageset) has rating icons. After that refresh imageset.
Just checked and the rating icons are in the imageset. Then tried to refresh the template/theme/imageset and still hasn't solved anything.

Pico88

Post by Pico88 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:30 am

Give me a link to your board and create testing account with permission to rate posts.

EDIT:
OK, I had the link to your board.

Have you added

@import url("reputation.css");
to your style stylesheet.css?
I don't see it in your css.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”