[ABD] Reputation System

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Pico88
Name: Lukasz

Re: [RC] Reputation System

Post by Pico88 »

I will not change anything with reputation points and power, which is based on e.g. user reputation. The user reputation is the essence of this mod, not its power.
Please do not PM me for support.
szajbat

Post by szajbat »

But I don't mean to change anything. You are have made this option in reputation panel. It's showing Reputation Power: x, based on for example number of posts, time of membership, rep points etc.

I just want to display it (it's already displayed in this panel) in viewtopic_body.php under my profile.

-------
Chodzi mi o to, żeby pokazywało mi pod profilem "Reputation Power" it moc mojego reputa, to samo juz zrobiles w panelu reputacji, gdzie pokazuje Reputation Power, i wszystko elegancko, ja bym chciał tylko żeby to mi się wyświetlało w profilu tam gdzie liczba postów itd. To nie powinno być takie trudne tylko odczytywać tą wartość z bazy danych.
Big_Red_777

Post by Big_Red_777 »

Did anyone get this to work on the Absolution theme yet and if so can you give me the steps? Thank you!

edit to add: Disregard this, I decided to run it in prosilver.
Last edited by Big_Red_777 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pavles77

Post by pavles77 »

I instaled this beatufull mod on my board supernova stye and i have folowing issue when i click on rate good or bad it turns me to top of the page i instaled throw auto mod, the only change was in viewtopic_body, i manualy found the two parts because super nova has diferent places of the signs(.,[]{})()- Sorry for bad english this is link for board :

http://trulajabuka.info/forum/index.php
User: testnalog
Password: test1234

The rules for rating are applied in Forum "Domaći Filmovi" here is the url if you cant find it http://trulajabuka.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 , my nick on the forum is icacar98 , here i am using friends account
Hope you will reply soon, P.S. Sorry for bad english :D :D
Big_Red_777

Post by Big_Red_777 »

HI, very cool mod thank you!

edit: figured it out.
Big_Red_777

Post by Big_Red_777 »

pavles77 wrote:I instaled this beatufull mod on my board supernova stye and i have folowing issue when i click on rate good or bad it turns me to top of the page i instaled throw auto mod, the only change was in viewtopic_body, i manualy found the two parts because super nova has diferent places of the signs(.,[]{})()- Sorry for bad english this is link for board :

http://trulajabuka.info/forum/index.php
User: testnalog
Password: test1234

The rules for rating are applied in Forum "Domaći Filmovi" here is the url if you cant find it http://trulajabuka.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 , my nick on the forum is icacar98 , here i am using friends account
Hope you will reply soon, P.S. Sorry for bad english :D :D
I have the same thing happening to me but I am using it on prosilver. I have noticed a few other people that have the same issue, but it does not seem there was a fix found. Did you find one? I have tried uninstalling, re-installing and nothing works.

Pico, do you know what could be wrong? Anytime I click on a thumb it jumps to the top of the page.
Big_Red_777

Post by Big_Red_777 »

Here is a test user for the problem right above that I posted. I really hope the get this working!

raypeatforum.com

un:testes1212
pw:testes1212

Edit to add: I have started over with a fresh install, new phpbb software and all. Still getting this problem. The only thing I have done different is I used the "colorizeit" site to change my prosilver colors. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Edit to add: Well I do not know what happened. Last night I went to sleep and it was not working. Today I wake up, and its working. Disregard request.
tytanminos

Post by tytanminos »

Pico88 wrote:I don't know when a next version will be released. It may be 0.7.0 but also it can be 0.6.4.
I will try to release it in may (at the end).
Do you have news about this ?
ronjan

Post by ronjan »

Thanks for this Mod,

I have a problem and can not find the solution in here.

All is great in the first forum,

all other forums, just will NOT show the Reputation Mod.
I know, look at the forum/groups permissions and such, believe me, I have done dozens of times already.
All is GREEN, where ever I look:
Group Permissions
Forum Permissions
Group Forum Permissions
View User-based Permissions
View Forum-based Permissions

ALL IS GREEN, selected, same in every forum and same for admin, mods and users. All settings are the same. But it only works in 1 forum, WHY ???
StashDaPoet

Post by StashDaPoet »

Hi I was just wondering how I could possibly display the top 50 most popular members to my home page by adding code to the html template file.

I use Add a New Custom Page to phpBB to generate my home page.
Working mods on my live board:
Calendar 0.1.1 (Alightner), Advanced Rules Page 1.0.0 (Dugi), Simple Image Upload 1.4.0 (Sium), Warn System 1.0.3 (RMcGirr83), WPM (DualFusion), Sortables CAPTCHA 1.0.4 (Derky), New User Welcome Topic Redirect 1.0.0 (MarkTheDaemon), Reputation System 0.6.3 (Pico88), Steam Mod 1.0.1 (bprsk8r4272), IGN 1.8.1 (Trel).
SuperFedya

Post by SuperFedya »

Any news about subsilver? It's a very populare template!
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

SuperFedya wrote:Any news about subsilver? It's a very populare template!
There won't be any code for subsilver2...read first post. The author will probably re-clarify what I said, as well.

I wouldn't say subsilver2 is very popular, though that's just me.
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
orirnda

Post by orirnda »

I can't find where I have to enable this in the ACP??
Fixed Myself, Added module to ACP manually, Pointed to the reputation.php file.
ronjan

Post by ronjan »

apoligize, just need to reply, so I do not get anymore emails, for q&a I not ask :arrow:
SuperFedya

Post by SuperFedya »

Found a bug. I migrated from Karma mod and re-calculated the reputation. It works fine. But, if user has a 700 points, when I give him 1 point from admin panel, his reputation become 1 and not 700.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”