[ABD] Reputation System

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
tytanminos

Re: [RC] Reputation System

Post by tytanminos » Mon May 05, 2014 6:22 am

@Pico: I just asked the question whether it was possible, I'm not coder so I let it go.

I did not want my site no longer works, because I have changed some things I should not have.

Badhon_raj

Post by Badhon_raj » Mon May 05, 2014 7:54 am

Pico88 wrote: You should put the code in reputation.php - not in template file.

The code can look like (add befor if (!$row) in rate post mode)

Code: Select all

if (!$user->data['is_registered'])
		{
			echo json_encode(array('error_msg' => $user->lang['RS_REQUIRE_REGISTRATION']));
			return;
		}
Thanks for the heads up bro.
But why it is not working if I add this to postdetails mode? the data is not retrieved?
What is the workaround?
Any help please?

@forforce
So here is what you should do.
set guest group permission and Group forum permissions for "can rate post" to "Yes"
and in /reputation.php
Find:

//We couldn't find this post. May be it was deleted while user voted?
		if (!$row)
Add before (in a new line)

//Show message to guests
        {
         return;
        }
in /language/en/mods/reputation_system.php
Find:

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
Add after (in a new line):

'RS_REQUIRE_REGISTRATION'       => 'You need to be registered to give reputation points.',
You'll see the message if you click on add point.

fifahub

Post by fifahub » Mon May 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi pico88, can you help me with this question?
fifahub wrote:Hi pico88 and thank you for this great mod, it is very helpful in my board.
I want to ask you if it is possible to install multiple instances of this mod.
Thanks for the support.
Is it possible in any way? Thanks again.

Badhon_raj

Post by Badhon_raj » Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 pm

fifahub wrote:Hi pico88 and thank you for this great mod, it is very helpful in my board.
Thanks for the support.
What is the possible usage for such setup? What is it you want to achieve?

fifahub

Post by fifahub » Mon May 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Badhon_raj wrote:
Thanks for the support.
What is the possible usage for such setup? What is it you want to achieve?
Hi, I'm using this mod (with custom snippets) to have a ranking system in my board (to votes users for a single thread/tournament).

Now I want to add another ranking system completely independent from the first (with its db tables etc.) to votes other threads/tournaments. Thanks for your interest.

forforce

Post by forforce » Mon May 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Badhon_raj wrote:
Pico88 wrote: You should put the code in reputation.php - not in template file.

The code can look like (add befor if (!$row) in rate post mode)

{
			return;
		}
Thanks for the heads up bro.
But why it is not working if I add this to postdetails mode? the data is not retrieved?
What is the workaround?
Any help please?

@forforce
So here is what you should do.
set guest group permission and Group forum permissions for "can rate post" to "Yes"
and in /reputation.php
Find:

//We couldn't find this post. May be it was deleted while user voted?
		if (!$row)
Add before (in a new line)

//Show message to guests
        {
         return;
        }
in /language/en/mods/reputation_system.php
Find:

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
Add after (in a new line):

'RS_REQUIRE_REGISTRATION'       => 'You need to be registered to give reputation points.',
You'll see the message if you click on add point.
It`s not working :( ... If I do this, guests can rate posts but when they try to view given points the message shows up. I need them to not be able to rate , to be able to view who rate the posts but just to show up the message like it`s showing with this simple code:
In \template\reputation\postdetails.html
find

<div id="post-reputation-list">
Add a in new line before

<!-- IF not S_REGISTERED_USER --><p class="author">You need to be registered to give reputation points.</p><!-- ENDIF -->
It would be great if this worked. :(
https://www.cumseface.eu , We have tutorials for everything / Te ajutam se te descurci singur .

Pico88
Name: Lukasz

Post by Pico88 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:50 am

Put the above code below case 'ratepost': in reputation.php.
Please do not PM me for support.

forforce

Post by forforce » Tue May 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Thank you! , It`s working ;). Maybe you can put this option in future releases ;).
https://www.cumseface.eu , We have tutorials for everything / Te ajutam se te descurci singur .

tytanminos

Post by tytanminos » Wed May 07, 2014 9:16 pm

tytanminos wrote:I have a question (sorry for my bad english, i speak only french)

I want to know if it will possible to make this:

In Reputation list, there is this :

My question, it will possible to make the same for the viewtopic page ?

Would it be possible to display the same on the viewtopic, with the frame depending on the color of reputation, as well as the name of the rank.

For the viewtopic, here is not very nice. So now, is that possible?

I tried to change the viewtopic.php file and file viewtopic.html

For viewtopic.php :

I added :

'REPUTATIONS'		=> ($user->data['user_reputation']) ? $user->data['user_reputation'] : 0,
'RS_RANK_TITLE'		=> $rs_rank_title,
'RS_RANK_IMG'		=> $rs_rank_img,
'REPUTATION_BOX'	=> $config['rs_ranks'] ? $rs_rank_color : (($user->data['user_reputation'] == 0) ? 'zero' : (($user->data['user_reputation'] > 0) ? 'positive' : 'negative')),

By cons in viewtopic.html , I changed :

<dd class="user-reputation"><strong>{L_REPUTATION}:</strong> <!-- IF postrow.S_VIEW_REPUTATION --><a href="#" onclick="jRS.userdetails('{postrow.POSTER_ID}', '{postrow.POST_ID}'); return false;"><!-- ENDIF --><strong>{postrow.U_REPUTATION}</strong><!-- IF postrow.S_VIEW_REPUTATION --></a><!-- ENDIF --></dd>
by :

<center><div class="reputation {REPUTATION_BOX}"><span class="user-reputation">{REPUTATIONS}</span><br /><span class="rs-rank-title"><!-- IF RS_RANK_TITLE -->{RS_RANK_TITLE}<!-- ENDIF --></span></div></center>
However, the color of the reputation does not appear at all, depending on the reputation positive , negative or neutral . Can you help me?

Or direct me to the right direction?

KhurramMunawar
Name: Khurram Munawar

Post by KhurramMunawar » Thu May 08, 2014 1:28 am

hi thanks for the amazing mod

i installed it on a 3.0.12

when i uninstalled it via auto mod. it gives me some find specified not found. so i correct those files manually

now the mod setting are still be seemed in ACP. when i click on these settings . it says file not found ..

please help me with that
My forum:
DearHelper.org
Get Free Traffic To Your Website
Trafficonic.com - Free Traffic To Your Website

Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica » Thu May 08, 2014 2:15 am

KhurramMunawar wrote:hi thanks for the amazing mod

i installed it on a 3.0.12

when i uninstalled it via auto mod. it gives me some find specified not found. so i correct those files manually

now the mod setting are still be seemed in ACP. when i click on these settings . it says file not found ..

please help me with that
When uninstalling you have to run the php install file again before uninstalling (undoing the edits) with Automod
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:51 am

KhurramMunawar wrote:now the mod setting are still be seemed in ACP. when i click on these settings . it says file not found ..

please help me with that
You need to reupload some files if they are not present:
  • umil/
  • language/en/mods/info_acp_reputation
  • install_reputation.php
And navigate to www.example.com/install_reputation.php again. It should default to the uninstall option. When the database changes are removed you can delete the above files again.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests

KhurramMunawar
Name: Khurram Munawar

Post by KhurramMunawar » Sat May 10, 2014 5:25 pm

@oyabun1

thank u very much for your reply .

i m still unable to remove it from my board. as data alteration also occured

it is uninstalled from my phpbb board but showing that it is installed in Automod

some mod setting are removed from ACP but some are not.

now when i rename my any forum it gives the error. and i m unable to rename the forums.

i think my board is gone

i badly need to revert to default postion

please help me. if u want admin user name and pass word for my board please let me know. i ll PM u . Thank u
My forum:
DearHelper.org
Get Free Traffic To Your Website
Trafficonic.com - Free Traffic To Your Website

Zyleta

Post by Zyleta » Sun May 11, 2014 9:35 am

Zyleta wrote:Hi, I have a problem with this mod, and don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

I enable this mod and set permissions. I think, all is ok, I see icons, but I can't give a reputation => when I click on icon, to give a point of reputation, I see a blank (white) screen, with any information, what's wrong.

I try to give a point when I give a warning, but it was the same effect. I can see the site, with details, but when is going to give some points, it doesn't work.

When I change a permission, and I cannot give a points, is going to show me a information, that I can't give a point of reputation.

This can be a problem with jQuery? 'Couse I have some others mods using jQuery and don't know, if that can be a problem.

I have also installed mod Thanks For Posts, and first, I installed it without covert, then I uninstall, and instal again with convert, but this mod doesn't work correct.

Also, when I uninstall mod, I sow, that was some errors with some tables, which should be deleted, but doesn't exists, if is it importand, which tables are that, I can tell You (installation have no problems, all data is successfull)

Sorry for my english :(

I refresh this, becouse I don't know, what's wrong :(

It can be jQuery conflict? I can put some screens, how it works, and how it doesn't works :(

I click on negative reputation, and it shows me a message, that I can't do that (if I allow to give negative reputation, it shows only blank screen):
http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/tem ... j8wxzy.jpg

Also, if I click on profile, to give reputation:
http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/tem ... 3fqplo.jpg
it shows blank screen:
http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/tem ... eeinr2.jpg

The blank screen shows also, when I try to give a positive reputation, but site, where I can shows reputation of user, it works.

I'm sure, that I made all changes described on *.xml file correct (I've done it and check when I saw this problem).

Staircase

Post by Staircase » Tue May 13, 2014 9:52 am

just1more wrote:Quick question, hoping you can point me to a possible solution.

I have installed the mod several weeks ago on a new board so we have a lot of activity right now. My users love it, but somewhere along the way the icon for rating has disappeared.

They can still see the counter in each post (and if you click it does rate properly) but the actual thumb icon is missing. I have confirmed the image is in the imageset but not sure where else to look for a reason.

Thank you!
I had a similar issue with the thumbs up/down not showing. Looks like there were some other people in the thread with the same problem. Not sure if it will work for you, or if it's even the best option, but refreshing Template, Theme, and Imageset in the styles tab seemed to fix it for me.

Just make sure you've exported any style edits you've made through the ACP editor, or those will be erased.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”