[ABD] Timed Riddle

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
4_seven
I've Been Banned!

Re: [DEV] Timed Riddle

Post by 4_seven » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:40 pm

sorry, but my coding-buddy BNa got ill for some weeks and personally i have very less time. The code itself is ready and in test-phase, so the only thing left, is to check some code and make modx. So be a bit patient to beta-package-release.
Current Mods | Mod Base | php(BB) programming | No help via PM

LENKA22

Post by LENKA22 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Is there any chance for me to get a beta-zip too?

trigger_error
I've Been Banned!

Post by trigger_error » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 am

Hi LENKA22. The only way, you can reach 4seven, is his board, because he is no member of phpbb anymore. Register and ask there.

victory1

Post by victory1 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 pm

trigger_error wrote:Hi LENKA22. The only way, you can reach 4seven, is his board, because he is no member of phpbb anymore. Register and ask there.
What? :o I love 4seven. He must be the most helpful member on this board. He's also respectful and thoughtful, not like some members of this board when you ask for help and they come to your thread and try to talk down to you just because they know more. :roll: They come across condescending but never 4seven! Since moving here from myBB, in October of 2010, 4seven has written 4 snippets exclusively for me from questions I asked on this board. I'm sad. :cry:

Thanks, I bookmarked your link.

muggins
Name: Donovan

Post by muggins » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 pm

I'll follow him at his place as well.

In the meantime, I've been trying to do something similar. Date-Triggered Post

Any help is appreciated!
Muggins

tumba25
Former Team Member
Name: Jari Kanerva

Re: [ABD] Timed Riddle

Post by tumba25 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:17 am

Since the MOD author has been banned I'll lock this topic as [ABD] - Abandoned. If someone else wants to take over the development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request a link to your development topic. You can't reuse this topic, you need to start a new.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this mod, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team
Need a mod/extension created/installed, other custom-coded solution or a server admin? https://tumba25.net

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”