[ABD] phpBB3 Thank You Mod

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
jainvikram

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Thank You Mod

Post by jainvikram » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Its a nice addition to the board. Thanks

guardianwill

Post by guardianwill » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 pm

I have your mod working on a different site and it is nice and works great. I have a different site that I would like to add this mod to but I need to ask first, will this mod work with PHPBB Socialnet Mod?

It is something that would be awesome but if it doesnt work I don't want to frustrate my work partners either.

William

DFORMS

Post by DFORMS » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Hey Steve I am having issues with your mod : s

After someone is thanked twice the other users can add an unlimited amount of thanks. Can you help me fix this please? I don't know who else to ask.

micropalla

Post by micropalla » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 am

I receive this error:

Aggiorna il template prosilver
ERRORE: Impossibile aprire il file ./styles/prosilverattachment.html per la lettura.

Aggiorna il template subsilver2
ERRORE: Impossibile aprire il file ./styles/subsilver2bbcode.html per la lettura.

What can I do?

Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader
Name: Marc

Post by Marc » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:27 pm

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active recently. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this MOD, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”