[ABD] cBB Chat 1.0.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
777Firebrand777

Re: [RC] cBB Chat 1.0.1

Post by 777Firebrand777 »

John45 wrote:I can't find this in my template's overall_header.html:

<li class="icon-faq"><a href="{U_FAQ}" title="{L_FAQ_EXPLAIN}">{L_FAQ}</a></li>

So, I can't add this line of code <!-- IF U_CHAT --><li class="icon-members"><a href="{U_CHAT}" title="{L_CHAT}">{L_CHAT}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->

Is it needed for the shoutbox to function!?
It's just an icon with a link on the top of your style for the "chat only nothing else" page (http://yourdomain,com/yourboard/chat.php

Not needed in terms of function.
John45

Post by John45 »

777Firebrand777 wrote:
John45 wrote:I can't find this in my template's overall_header.html:

<li class="icon-faq"><a href="{U_FAQ}" title="{L_FAQ_EXPLAIN}">{L_FAQ}</a></li>

So, I can't add this line of code <!-- IF U_CHAT --><li class="icon-members"><a href="{U_CHAT}" title="{L_CHAT}">{L_CHAT}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->

Is it needed for the shoutbox to function!?
It's just an icon with a link on the top of your style for the "chat only nothing else" page (http://yourdomain,com/yourboard/chat.php

Not needed in terms of function.
Oh, ok, thanks. :D

Got an error from acp:

General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./style/prefooter_blocks.html does not exist or is empty

After providing the file; I get another error:

[c]template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./style/chat/chat_footer.html does not exist or is empty

I provided both files and now it works. :)

But, both the files are blank. What should I put in them?

UPDATE: I got it fixed, but the original files don't include the "chat_footer.html " for the adm/style folder.

Also, how can i change the icons in the inside from blue to green -- I figured it out. ;)

==================================================================================

How do I make the corners into squares -- like metro style?

I get this weird pop-up error after logging out of a tab with the same page.

Last edited by John45 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
John45

Post by John45 »

I'm just bumping to get some attention. :lol:

I also found this in error_log: HP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required './includes/functions_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/-------/public_html/ucp.php on line 18
John45

Post by John45 »

Please Help! Bump!
mottaguedes

Post by mottaguedes »

Hello,

Could you help with the steps needed to add this chat to a ProSilver based style?

Many thanks!
777Firebrand777

John45 wrote:How do I make the corners into squares -- like metro style?
Remove the boder radius 5px entries from your common.css
John45 wrote:I get this weird pop-up error after logging out of a tab with the same page.
Maybe the mod's jquery is conflicting with another ones. I did not get this issue though and I have about 50 mods installed. My other guess would be an installation problem.
mottaguedes wrote:Hello,

Could you help with the steps needed to add this chat to a ProSilver based style?

Many thanks!
I have SE_square style which is based on Prosilver. What is your exact problem? It worked for me.
mottaguedes

Post by mottaguedes »

Hi!

So here's what I did: I installed a few Prosilver based styles and afterwards I installed CBB Chat.
It's working fine for Prosilver but not working with the other styles, Graand (Red) for example.

Is there some other configuration I'm missing?

Thanks for any help!
nen002

Post by nen002 »

Hello!
Thanks for the chat, users liked.
It is possible to make in chat, new messages in the topic?

Thanks for help!
John45

Post by John45 »

777Firebrand777 wrote:
John45 wrote:How do I make the corners into squares -- like metro style?
Remove the boder radius 5px entries from your common.css
John45 wrote:I get this weird pop-up error after logging out of a tab with the same page.
Maybe the mod's jquery is conflicting with another ones. I did not get this issue though and I have about 50 mods installed. My other guess would be an installation problem.
mottaguedes wrote:Hello,

Many thanks!
I have SE_square style which is based on Prosilver. What is your exact problem? It worked for me.
I tested it on the CBB Demo chat website and the same problem happens. I've also tested it on other websites and the same problem happens again. Try testing it yourself:

1. Make sure your logged in to the chat, into an account and your on the page where you put the shout box.
2. Next open another duplicate tab of that page.
3. Go back to the original tab and log out.
4. You'll soon be sent to the redirected page and will experience the same error i have.
mottaguedes

Post by mottaguedes »

mottaguedes wrote:Hi!

So here's what I did: I installed a few Prosilver based styles and afterwards I installed CBB Chat.
It's working fine for Prosilver but not working with the other styles, Graand (Red) for example.

Is there some other configuration I'm missing?

Thanks for any help!

Hello,

Could anyone help me with adding the chat to a different style other than ProSilver or SubSilver please?
I'm completely blocked. :(

Thanks!
777Firebrand777

Hey Canidev! Is there any chance we get an update soon? The automatic logout problem is annoying my users. If I set the session time higher, then users who left the page will be there until the session time is over.
John45

Post by John45 »

777Firebrand777 wrote:Hey Canidev! Is there any chance we get an update soon? The automatic logout problem is annoying my users. If I set the session time higher, then users who left the page will be there until the session time is over.
The guy doesn't respond to any of my messages may be this mod should be marked abandoned. ;)
canidev

Post by canidev »

The mod is not abandoned.

The only problem is that now I do not have sufficient time to their development and bug fixing.
mottaguedes

Post by mottaguedes »

Could someone please tell me how I can add this chat to another theme other than subsilver or prosilver? :(

Please!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”