[ABD]phpBB to WP connector 1.5.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
seomarketleaders

Re: [RC] [BRIDGE] phpBB to WP connector 1.5.0

Post by seomarketleaders » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Hello, first of all im a bit of a newbie when it comes to forums so Just wanted to get that out of the way.
I just installed phpbb 3.1 via the mojo marketplace system from my bluehost server, onto a website i have been building in wordpress 4.0
The forum has replaced my website, so I believe that I need to intergrate the two. I tried a few methods and none worked I realize in order to use this plugin i need to downgrade phpbb as you wont support 3.1 ect

How do i downgrade to a eariler version so I can use this app. i cant backup from a prev version as the first install i did was 3.1

thanks!

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 pm

you will need to undo whatever you did and start over. hopefully you backedup your site before you started.

I am surprised that your auto installer already has phpbb 3.1 available.

in the future, you should not use those host provided installers. they are rarely up to date and often cause all sorts of issues.

once you have your site back the way it was, you can manually install phpbb 3.0.12 on your server into its own folder, then you can link it to your wp site etc.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

panosz750

Post by panosz750 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi i have setup the php to connector 1.5.0 and works butafter some days when the plugin in wp is active the phpbb shows blank page when login when i go back and disable it works fine but not sycronize the users can you help me?

panosz750

Post by panosz750 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:33 am

any help?

johncarl2015

Post by johncarl2015 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:38 am

I've installed WP Connector 1.5.0 for my website(wordpress 3.6.1) , but plugin has activation error.
I'm doubt due to my wordpress version. Do I need to upgrade wordress to 4.0 or not ?
Celebrity Inspirational Quotes
http://www.heightcelebs.com/celebrity-quotes/

tumba25
Former Team Member
Name: Jari Kanerva

Post by tumba25 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:42 pm

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active recently. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this MOD, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team
Need a mod/extension created/installed, other custom-coded solution or a server admin? https://tumba25.net

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”