[ABD] Move to Trashcan 2.0.5

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Re: [RC] Move to Trashcan 2.0.3

Post by Danielx64 »

It really light, not bloated and doesn't conflict with as many mods. Not to say less edits required. There no option to move the topic back where it was, so you need to use the standard move tool.
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Master_Cylinder

Post by Master_Cylinder »

Danielx64 wrote:It really light, not bloated and doesn't conflict with as many mods. Not to say less edits required. There no option to move the topic back where it was, so you need to use the standard move tool.
The restore feature *is* nice but I don't think it does anything special that the standard move tool doesn't other than remembering where the post/topic was before trashing it, which *can* be harder for larger forums. Pros and cons...
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Code: Select all

forum_topics_real = forum_topics_real - 1
forum topics real is set as unsigned in the database which means it permits only nonnegative numbers. You are trying to inject a negative number into the column which then causes the error.
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer Image
Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Post by Danielx64 »

RMcGirr83 wrote:

Code: Select all

forum_topics_real = forum_topics_real - 1
forum topics real is set as unsigned in the database which means it permits only nonnegative numbers. You are trying to inject a negative number into the column which then causes the error.
Something odd going on, I'm going update the first post with the version that I've sent into validation and I will ask you to try that.

Update: The "Not enough (cans of) mother edition" is up :)

You will need to uninstall the lot and reinstall it.
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Seeeler

Re: [RC] Move to Trashcan 2.0.5

Post by Seeeler »

Still waiting for the PM option on topic move to trashcan
Kiweed

Post by Kiweed »

nice mod ... thanks a lot
nice and easy and not bloated like that Prime one
keep it that way
:)
Kiweed

Post by Kiweed »

everything works sweet
just one little thing
each time I used install_move_to_trash.php to uninstall the database entries it missed removing f_user_trash (might be me but check it)
mod worked sweet with a subsilver2 template as well using the same find/replace in styles/subsilver2/template/mcp_forum.html
GermanStar

Post by GermanStar »

No idea how to make this work. I can't seem to find instructions. It took me 20 minutes to find "Trash forum ID:" where we're to insert a number. I did that, refreshed everything, and no additional menu item added to Quick-Mod Tools. You also describe other features that apparently require detailed instructions.
Users can now trash own topics and you can now disable the delete topic/post feature so that everything now goes to the trash.

Please note that the new permissions are set to no by default and you will need to set then.
What else am I missing? There is no functionality at all on my forum.
Mr.Ze

Post by Mr.Ze »

Can you move posts in trash can too?
Like "move/split post" tool? That would be great to have!

Would be nice that we could simply move posts to trash too. :D
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Post by Mannix_ »

Hi I have a little problem with this mod I can't find option to define trash forum in board features. Any idea how to fix that?

EDIT: I managed to fix it ;)
Did I helped You? Consider a donation.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!
Derky
Development Team Member
Development Team Member

Re: [ABD] Move to Trashcan 2.0.5

Post by Derky »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the MOD author has not been active recently in this topic. If the author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extensions Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extensions Team

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”