[ABD] Simple Points System 0.5.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
vigge_swe

Re: [BETA] Simple Points System

Post by vigge_swe »

I can't still not earn points even if the permission is srt to yes :(. Wht couldn't you do an ACP module? It would be that much easier. I give 2500 mb and 1 - 45 gb traffic for the one who fix it...
Ganon_master

Post by Ganon_master »

vigge_swe wrote:Wht couldn't you do an ACP module?
Because permissions have to go via the built in permissions ACP module. And adding a new module for two new config settings would be overkill.
Please do not PM me with support questions! I'm getting fed up with people asking.
mysteryclub

Post by mysteryclub »

Ganon_master wrote:I will add an option and permission for that in the next release.
Oh cool...thanks :twisted:
vigge_swe

Post by vigge_swe »

Ganon_master wrote:
vigge_swe wrote:Wht couldn't you do an ACP module?
Because permissions have to go via the built in permissions ACP module. And adding a new module for two new config settings would be overkill.
But can you help me anyway? Btw, wich are the two settings?
Ganon_master

Post by Ganon_master »

"Turn points system on/off", "Set amount of points earned for each post", "Set amount of points earned for each new topic" and "Set currency name". They can be found under "Post Settings" in the ACP.
Please do not PM me with support questions! I'm getting fed up with people asking.
vigge_swe

Post by vigge_swe »

Ganon_master wrote:"Turn points system on/off", "Set amount of points earned for each post", "Set amount of points earned for each new topic" and "Set currency name". They can be found under "Post Settings" in the ACP.
That has I already found and I've set the permissions to "can earn points" to yes. Still no one can earn points...
Ganon_master

Post by Ganon_master »

Second time I ask this, did you set the permissions for every group and every forum?
vigge_swe

Post by vigge_swe »

I set the permission to yes on one forum to test it before I go setting the permission to yes on ~100 forum x7 groups.
davejo90

Post by davejo90 »

This looks like what I'm after.

Is there any chance of a few demo images to give us an idea of what we'll see the one that was in the first post is not there now, or better still how about a link to a demo site (with free login) ;)
efficacious

Post by efficacious »

hi all, I need this mod to only allow Admins to modify points... as of right now all of our staff can modify them...its very important that only admins can modify points.. in my opinion that should have been the default option... but nvtL working fine so far besides the permissions..

has anyone been able to do this?

thx,
GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM STYLE PM ME

Recent works:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=633545
jimcarrel

Post by jimcarrel »

Just reinstalled this neat little mod, only its kinda big really!

I'd like to remind you new installers, one more time, do the edits that are listed in the template folder.
You can go thru the forum and users permissions till your blue in the face, or hades freezes over, and it won't work untill you do the edits to the two templates.

Other than that, I wanted to move this mod back to the front.
Grace--Getting what I don't deserve
Mercy--Not getting what I do deserve
guitartuner

Post by guitartuner »

umm is it possible to make this mod compatible with the karma mod?
so it would work like this..
for every x karma you get y points. that way you can still keep the amount of karma and use the points for shopping or something like that.

and one more thing... the links for donating and modifying aren't shown in the profile page. the ammount of points is shown but not the links. in topic view there are the links though. is it my mistake or is it a bug?
efficacious

Post by efficacious »

hi all, I need this mod to only allow Admins to modify points... as of right now all of our staff can modify them...its very important that only admins can modify points.. in my opinion that should have been the default option... but nvtL working fine so far besides the permissions..

has anyone been able to do this?

thx,
GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM STYLE PM ME

Recent works:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=633545
se_p800

Post by se_p800 »

Hi my oartner installed this mod and it appears in the admin panel and on the users mini profile but whenever a user posts/makes a new topic the amount of points does not increase from 0. Can anybody help?
Got a PSP? Visit
www.customizepsp.co.uk
neog

Post by neog »

se_p800 wrote:Hi my oartner installed this mod and it appears in the admin panel and on the users mini profile but whenever a user posts/makes a new topic the amount of points does not increase from 0. Can anybody help?
Yeah I am receiving this error as well, it doesn't update the user's profile or their mini profile.
http://www.swomm.com - Speak Whats On My Mind!

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”