[ABD] IP Country Flag Olympus 0.5.0a [phpBB 3.0.4] + SVN

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Nibiru7

Re: [BETA] IP Country Flag Olympus 0.1.8a

Post by Nibiru7 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:06 am

I did everything on instruction! But here at look over information about an user :

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 1158: Missing argument 5 for get_user_avatar(), called in /memberlist.php on line 1616 and defined
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 1158: Missing argument 5 for get_user_avatar(), called in /memberlist.php on line 1616 and defined
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
And there is a problem with languages
I will wait the output of the second version.
Excuse me for my poor English, I speak Russian. Nibiru·

Mudjosh

Post by Mudjosh » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:09 pm

I only read through the first 7 pages but I didn't see the answer to my question...

SO..

I'm posting it! :P

I am wondering if instead of putting the flag in front of the member's username, could it be put in the mini-profile?

I just don't think it looks good all over a forum.. If it only existed in the profile, mini-profile, and members list, this mod would be absolutely, positively amazing!

3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:12 pm

@ Nibiru7: it is known the present (here) version it is buggy, if you read the whole topic you can understand it, also there is not a good reason to install a DEVelopment MOD until it will be thoroughly validated by the MOD Team itself. (see: MODDB released) :geek:

Reading the topic also you can advert the sensation I'm sharing the next improved bug free (hopefully) version of this MOD, so what? Are you hurrying? Take your time and wait I can say, else try to modify the present public code to fit your needs, you are welcomed. :D

@ Mudjosh: greets, if you don't like the way the MOD shows the flags feel free to modify the code to fit your needs... I do like the way it is.

@ all: please avoid to install the BETA 0.1.8a version because I'm not willing to assist/support it any more, it is clear I'm releasing the new BETA 0.2.0 version and I do not have enough spare time to spend on it (beta 0.1.8a).

Thank you. :ugeek:

Regards. :)
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
✒️ Black Friday 2019 @ The Studio ▪️◾️

Nibiru7

Post by Nibiru7 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:36 am

3Di Thanks for fast and clear answers! I read all branch, but it is difficult to me to understand all, I try! To me of 13 years, I live in Russia and I speak in Russian! Most likely I badly know English
Regards.
Excuse me for my poor English, I speak Russian. Nibiru·

3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Nibiru7 wrote:3Di Thanks for fast and clear answers! I read all branch, but it is difficult to me to understand all, I try! To me of 13 years, I live in Russia and I speak in Russian! Most likely I badly know English
Regards.
Hello, I am just telling you to not install the 'BETA 0.1.8a' version because I am releasing the new 'BETA 0.2.0'.

The new version it is better than the older and it is tested on phpBB 3.0.2, the old one it is not. ;)

elmaxim_18

Post by elmaxim_18 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 am

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 1152: Missing argument 5 for get_user_avatar(), called in /memberlist.php on line 1569 and defined
Help Please! :(

3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 am

That has been fixed in beta0.2.0 that as I said it is in the pipeline.

I'm still making a decent package with all of the code I wrote there (huge revision this one).

Wait for it instead of installing 0.1.8a. ;)

elmaxim_18

Post by elmaxim_18 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:58 pm

Please 3d1

Can you upload the root of your forum??? (http://gold.io3di.com)

I want compare your root forum whit my root forum!

Please!

:(

3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:35 am

My site have the same code as per the BETA 0.1.8a version, that means the same bugs. :D

I have another site (another sub-domain in my server) that runs the BETA 0.2.0 version actually, for testing purposes.

Instead of doing what you requested I'll post in the next days that new version and the changelogs related. ;)

Regards.

elmaxim_18

Post by elmaxim_18 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:37 am

Pleaseeeee!

0.2.0 Nowww!!

I love this Mod!!!!

3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:24 pm

I appreciate your enthusiasm but please, avoid to press on me like some other already did, I really do not like that. :evil:

Thank you. :)

(it's done when it's done) it is the key. Full stop. :ugeek:

elmaxim_18

Post by elmaxim_18 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Ok, I install 0.1.8a

I want start my web whit this mod :D I cant wait

Byee

Thanks ;)

3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Okay, do it if you like. I'll provide the update patch when the time will comes for it. ;)

elmaxim_18

Post by elmaxim_18 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:05 pm

I install your mod ... butt...

Problem 1

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dibujoqq8.png

Problem 2
I can`t see the list of guest :(