[ABD] Arcade Room 0.6.9c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
LTcolor

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 0.6.7

Post by LTcolor »

will someone help me, I need to know if there is any place I can download the arcade room....please
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

LTcolor wrote:will someone help me, I need to know if there is any place I can download the arcade room....please
Download is HERE.
Sorry for my bad Engrish !
gleason|design

CrimsonThunder

Post by CrimsonThunder »

No doubt you already know this, but just in case you dont in peoples profiles it has High Score and Game Favorites but nothing shows up.
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

CrimsonThunder wrote:No doubt you already know this, but just in case you dont in peoples profiles it has High Score and Game Favorites but nothing shows up.
Game favorites don't (yet) but high-scores should.
gleason|design

patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

CrimsonThunder wrote:I don't know if I can ask this here or not, but does anyone know a great place to download the games? I downloaded heaps from the phpbb2 website. http://www.phpbb-arcade.com/ezdloads.php
my website is down until then you cant really download any games as of right now i will try get a pack of games uploaded somewhere soon i have about 20 saved on my computer
LTcolor wrote:What the heck, I can't even download this, ONLY IN THE DUTCH LANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please HELP!!!!!!!!!
Gleasonator wrote:
LTcolor wrote:will someone help me, I need to know if there is any place I can download the arcade room....please
Download is HERE.
The dutch language one contains the english files also
CrimsonThunder wrote:No doubt you already know this, but just in case you dont in peoples profiles it has High Score and Game Favorites but nothing shows up.
as of right now highscores in profile work but favorites dont if that is what you mean i just coded in a place holder
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

patrikstar wrote:
CrimsonThunder wrote:I don't know if I can ask this here or not, but does anyone know a great place to download the games? I downloaded heaps from the phpbb2 website. http://www.phpbb-arcade.com/ezdloads.php
my website is down until then you cant really download any games as of right now i will try get a pack of games uploaded somewhere soon i have about 20 saved on my computer
You guys can go to my site, find a game you like and view-source and download the SWF.

I'll also make a ZIP with a bunch of games and upload it tomorrow.
gleason|design

CrimsonThunder

Post by CrimsonThunder »

My Highscores in profile isnt working. :cry: Does anyone know how to fix it.

Thanks for that invitation Gleasonator, I've found the way to find a games url. (example: http://gleasonator.com/arcade/c50a4.swf) but I don't know how to download it. :( Cant wait for the games. ;)

The high scores on your site are working Gleasonator (http://gleasonator.com/memberlist.php?m ... ofile&u=12) I think we should be allowed to modify how many games are shown there and the priority of the ones shown. (should be if you are the highest score holder ect)
patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

CrimsonThunder wrote:My Highscores in profile isnt working. :cry: Does anyone know how to fix it.

Thanks for that invitation Gleasonator, I've found the way to find a games url. (example: http://gleasonator.com/arcade/c50a4.swf) but I don't know how to download it. :( Cant wait for the games. ;)

The high scores on your site are working Gleasonator (http://gleasonator.com/memberlist.php?m ... ofile&u=12) I think we should be allowed to modify how many games are shown there and the priority of the ones shown. (should be if you are the highest score holder ect)
right click the link and save target as try that
CrimsonThunder

Post by CrimsonThunder »

Heh, I'm silly. :P Thx. Do you know how to fix up the HS table Patrik?
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

CrimsonThunder wrote:Thanks for that invitation Gleasonator, I've found the way to find a games url. (example: http://gleasonator.com/arcade/c50a4.swf) but I don't know how to download it. :( Cant wait for the games. ;)
You can paste them all in a post somewhere on this site and choose Preview instead of Submit (so the links parse) and right-click and do save target as... then just navigate away from that page.

Or you can use a download manager like LeechGet and just paste the URL in.

I'm making a ZIP of some games now.
gleason|design

Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

Here's a pack of ten games for you guys. :)

Download
gleason|design

CrimsonThunder

Post by CrimsonThunder »

Thank you so much! Theres some good ones in there. :P
bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

When do you think you will get your site back on and the next version will come out?
patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

bad-dj wrote:When do you think you will get your site back on and the next version will come out?
my site wont come back for a while but i will try to get a new release out sometime next week or earlier
CrimsonThunder

Post by CrimsonThunder »

I cant wait. ^_^ What are the updates.

And anyone know how to get that highscores working for me? :scratch_head: >_>

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”