[ABD] Arcade Room 0.6.9c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
RdJ1

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 0.6.9

Post by RdJ1 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Very nice mod ;) ,
but PLEASE MAKE THE SUBSILVER VERSION.

I now use prosilver version with subsilver based template, but that isn't very nice, although, it is working.

atheenais

Post by atheenais » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey mate,

Nice MOD. I Just installed it, it works well !
I just get an error when i tried to post a comment using BBcodes under a game :

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Data too long for column 'bbcode_uid' at row 1 [1406]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_ar_comments (comment_game, comment_user, comment, bbcode_uid, bbcode_bitfield, enable_bbcode, enable_urls, enable_smilies) VALUES (14, '2', '', '114fd4oh', 'IA==', 1, 1, 1)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: viewgame.php
LINE: 401
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()
Please check it, it seems to be a problem with the BBcodes integration.

Good courage !

paulfromabmatch

Request again

Post by paulfromabmatch » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:29 am

It seems this thread is so big nobody can find anything I tried searching the forum and could not find the answer to my question... I have seen it in the past so if someone could please direct me to the answer it would be greatly appreciated...

I need the link to games that are compatible with highscore system

I also need the link that describes how to edit existing games and make them compatible with the high score system...

if anyone knows where to find this info please let me know

TIA

Paul

spikechu

Post by spikechu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:39 am

hey guys i tried to add a game to the arcade and i got this error

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(./../arcade/f91f0.swf): failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpPF7LpC' to './../arcade/f91f0.swf'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 157: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 158: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
\

Any idea how to fix it ?

xnitelifex

Re: Request again

Post by xnitelifex » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:41 am

paulfromabmatch wrote:It seems this thread is so big nobody can find anything I tried searching the forum and could not find the answer to my question... I have seen it in the past so if someone could please direct me to the answer it would be greatly appreciated...

I need the link to games that are compatible with highscore system

I also need the link that describes how to edit existing games and make them compatible with the high score system...

if anyone knows where to find this info please let me know

TIA

Paul
That's the problem with all the MOD listing that has many pages. Things get lost unless the first poster can update the post listing the fixes, updates, etc., but that's a lot of work to maintain. I can only think a special section that can be modified by anyone to help out.

As for link to games, have you tried this: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0#p3669645

bhoopalan

Post by bhoopalan » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:36 am

Is there are alternative way for uploading games, like uploading games to our server using FTP and then linking it??? cuz it eats a larger time when i upload the games via ACP :|

Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:40 am

You can only upload them through ACP unless you want to do it through FTP and then put all the details in through your database.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

bhoopalan

Post by bhoopalan » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:38 am

Drugs wrote:You can only upload them through ACP unless you want to do it through FTP and then put all the details in through your database.
Sorry.... I dont undersand :(

RATT

Post by RATT » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:28 pm

Great Mod

RATT

Post by RATT » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Drugs wrote:You can only upload them through ACP unless you want to do it through FTP and then put all the details in through your database.
Can you give a tutorial on adding them that way?

Tripp
Former Team Member

Post by Tripp » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Sorry but I've never done it. But when you add a game, it adds the details to the database.

Let me reasure you that I imagine it's a lot easier to do game by game through ACP then upload the games and images through FTP and have to add all the crap through the database.

If you're goo with mySQL then I guess you can try it but I wouldn't recomend it. Maybe you can request a feeature in future releases where you can add them as you do now or have another add page where you just link the game and put in all the information. Or maybe have it automatically detect the games uploaded. I dunno, just throwing out ideas.

Formerly Drugs

halofight977

Post by halofight977 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:48 pm

where can I find games to upload, sorry but I just can't think of any places, and excuse my one handed typing, I'm petting th kitty an she likes attention.
A cool gaming website with a great community. :: I offer a forum for testing mods out. Just PM, Register for my site, or E-Mail me.

benyboi

Post by benyboi » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm

any chance of this mod being SEO compatible? i.e. arcade.html instead of arcade.php . i would fiddle around and try it myself but thought i better ask if its a planned feature?

thanks!

Tripp
Former Team Member

Post by Tripp » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:51 pm

halofight977 wrote:where can I find games to upload, sorry but I just can't think of any places, and excuse my one handed typing, I'm petting th kitty an she likes attention.
I know it's a lot of pages but skim through the last 10 pages and some people provide links to some and you can search Google as well.

Formerly Drugs

RATT

Post by RATT » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:18 pm

halofight977 wrote:where can I find games to upload, sorry but I just can't think of any places, and excuse my one handed typing, I'm petting th kitty an she likes attention.
The ones that Defender has at phpbb-arcade.com are compatible with this.

Thanks for the info Drugs, much appreciated.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”