[ABD] Arcade Room 0.6.9c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
siyashamsudeen

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 0.6.9

Post by siyashamsudeen » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 pm

game is not working!!!, pls see , http://mallustyle3.hostme.info/phpBB3/arcade.php

-rambo-

Post by -rambo- » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Drugs wrote:Sorry but I've never done it. But when you add a game, it adds the details to the database.

Let me reasure you that I imagine it's a lot easier to do game by game through ACP then upload the games and images through FTP and have to add all the crap through the database.

If you're goo with mySQL then I guess you can try it but I wouldn't recomend it. Maybe you can request a feeature in future releases where you can add them as you do now or have another add page where you just link the game and put in all the information. Or maybe have it automatically detect the games uploaded. I dunno, just throwing out ideas.
It's nigh on impossible to do it through the FTP client at the moment as the process of using the ACP gives the .swf it's own name. It's probably simpler how it is at the moment, all automated... No faffing around.

bhoopalan

Post by bhoopalan » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Drugs wrote:Sorry but I've never done it. But when you add a game, it adds the details to the database.

Let me reasure you that I imagine it's a lot easier to do game by game through ACP then upload the games and images through FTP and have to add all the crap through the database.

If you're goo with mySQL then I guess you can try it but I wouldn't recomend it. Maybe you can request a feeature in future releases where you can add them as you do now or have another add page where you just link the game and put in all the information. Or maybe have it automatically detect the games uploaded. I dunno, just throwing out ideas.
No. big games takes hell long time to get uploaded thru this process.... where as a considerable amount of time wwill be saved when using FTP.

thats y asking.... am even ready to upload thru FTP and add ay crap details to database. Any on ready to teach me how?

halofight977

Post by halofight977 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:03 pm

I get this when adding a game.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(./../arcade/7fbc058.swf) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpAf7zYl' to './../arcade/7fbc058.swf'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
A cool gaming website with a great community. :: I offer a forum for testing mods out. Just PM, Register for my site, or E-Mail me.

bhoopalan

Post by bhoopalan » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:11 pm

So how can we use that code?

syskhann™

Post by syskhann™ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:02 pm

:arrow: Hi, i have a pb with the acp, i can't acces to the acp module, i have a ".MODS" part on my acp, but with only the medals mod inside, no arcade part... I have some mods already install on my board, so i do the manual install, and i think the pb come to the sql part, with a difference between the manual and in the install.php :

case 'modules':
		$message .= $titlefont . $user->lang['ACP_MODULES'] . $cfont;

$sql = 'SELECT COUNT(module_langname) AS row_count FROM ' . MODULES_TABLE . " WHERE module_langname = 'Arcade Room'";
		$result = $db->sql_query($sql);
		$row_count = (int) $db->sql_fetchfield('row_count');
		$db->sql_freeresult($result);
		if(!$row_count)
		{
			$sql = array();

$sql = 'SELECT * FROM ' . MODULES_TABLE . " WHERE module_langname = 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MODS'";
			$result = $db->sql_query($sql);
			$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
			$db->sql_freeresult($result);
			$sql_ary = array(
				'module_enabled'	=> 1,
				'module_display'	=> 1,
				'module_basename'	=> '',
				'module_class'		=> 'acp',
				'parent_id'			=> $row['module_id'],
				'left_id'			=> $row['right_id'],
				'right_id'			=> $row['right_id'] + 5,
				'module_langname'	=> 'Arcade Room',
				'module_mode'		=> '',
				'module_auth'		=> '',
			);

$sql = 'INSERT INTO ' . MODULES_TABLE . ' ' . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary);
			$db->sql_query($sql);
			$module_id = $db->sql_nextid();

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . MODULES_TABLE . "
			SET left_id = left_id + 6, right_id = right_id + 6
			WHERE left_id >= {$sql_ary['left_id']} AND module_id != $module_id";
			$db->sql_query($sql);

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . MODULES_TABLE . "
			SET right_id = right_id + 6
			WHERE left_id < {$sql_ary['left_id']} AND right_id >= {$sql_ary['left_id']} AND module_id != $module_id";
			$db->sql_query($sql);

$sql_ary = array(
				'module_enabled'	=> 1,
				'module_display'	=> 1,
				'module_basename'	=> 'arcade',
				'parent_id'			=> $module_id,
				'left_id'			=> $row['right_id'] + 1,
				'right_id'			=> $row['right_id'] + 2,
				'module_langname'	=> 'Arcade Settings',
				'module_mode'		=> 'settings',
				'module_auth'		=> 'acl_a_board',
			);

$sql = 'INSERT INTO ' . MODULES_TABLE . ' ' . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary);
			$db->sql_query($sql);

$sql_ary = array(
				'module_enabled'    => 1,
				'module_display'    => 1,
				'module_basename'	=> 'arcade',
				'parent_id'			=> $module_id,
				'left_id'			=> $row['right_id'] + 3,
				'right_id'			=> $row['right_id'] + 4,
				'module_langname'	=> 'Manage Arcade',
				'module_mode'		=> 'manage',
				'module_auth'		=> 'acl_a_board',
			);

$db->sql_query($sql);

$message .= $goodfont . '<br />' . $user->lang['ACP_ADDED'] . $cfont;
		}
		else
		{
			$message .= $okfont . '<br />' . $user->lang['ACP_EXISTS'] . $cfont;
		}
		$message .= $titlefont . '<br /><br />' . $user->lang['MODULES_DONE'] . $cfont;
		$template->assign_vars(array(
			'U_ACTION'	=> 'install.' . $phpEx,
			'L_VALUE'	=> 'edits',
			'L_BUTTON'	=> $user->lang['EDIT_FILES']
		));
	break;

, and there is not explanation to do this manually...

thank you for helping me... ;)

benyboi

Post by benyboi » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:12 pm

You have to add the arcade ACP modules... like everyone else seems not to remember to do.

Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:16 pm

halofight977 wrote:I get this when adding a game.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(./../arcade/7fbc058.swf) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpAf7zYl' to './../arcade/7fbc058.swf'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
I think it's where you edited with say Notepad and it saved with a BOM signature. Try editing it again with Notepad++. It has an option to save without BOM.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

syskhann™

Post by syskhann™ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:22 pm

benyboi wrote:You have to add the arcade ACP modules... like everyone else seems not to remember to do.
:arrow: how i can add the acp mod ?? i upload all files , but nothing change... I miss something in the install ?? :|
Picolat Nec Gerbitur - Potius Mori Quam Foedari
Welcome to Fight Club ! If this is your first night , you have to fight !

benyboi

Post by benyboi » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Yes, got ACP > System > Module Management > ACP and add the Arcade bits. how did you get other mods there but you cant manage the arcade? and scroll back pages if this doesnt help as lots of poeple dont know how to do this...

syskhann™

Post by syskhann™ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm

benyboi wrote:Yes, got ACP > System > Module Management > ACP and add the Arcade bits. how did you get other mods there but you cant manage the arcade? and scroll back pages if this doesnt help as lots of poeple dont know how to do this...
:arrow: "ACP > System > Module Management > ACP and add the Arcade bits", it's work... thank a lot... ;) :D
Picolat Nec Gerbitur - Potius Mori Quam Foedari
Welcome to Fight Club ! If this is your first night , you have to fight !

zachpl

Post by zachpl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:08 pm

btw guys someone has said (i think) that you can upload a small "fake" file though the acp and then overright that with the other game.

spikechu

Post by spikechu » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:43 pm

hey guys i tried to add a game to the arcade and i got this error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(./../arcade/f91f0.swf): failed to open stream: Permission denied
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpPF7LpC' to './../arcade/f91f0.swf'
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 157: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 158: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)

Any idea how to fix it ?

Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:32 pm

spikechu wrote:hey guys i tried to add a game to the arcade and i got this error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(./../arcade/f91f0.swf): failed to open stream: Permission denied
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 452: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpPF7LpC' to './../arcade/f91f0.swf'
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 157: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 158: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2899)

Any idea how to fix it ?
I think you need to CHMOD the carcade folder to 777.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

spikechu

Post by spikechu » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:45 am

Hey Drugs i did that and i am still getting the same error

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”