[ABD] Arcade Room 0.6.9c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
JunglistPerfection

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 1.0.0

Post by JunglistPerfection »

xer9281 wrote:no nothing new :| well anyway i have a new project i am developing for my forum so i haven't got time for the arcade :D bye
Is it possible for someone else to take over this mod?
Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 0.6.9

Post by Tripp »

phpBB Arcade by JRSweets is a really great arcade. It gives you MANY more options and the ability to upload a zip file of a game and hit add games and it adds the games, avatar, description and everything else automatically.

Not to say this isn't a great arcade mod either, it's just the author hasn't even been online(At least here) in well over a month and a half.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs
Waqu

Post by Waqu »

juhadaily wrote:does anybody have the zip-file?

the old one is down :(
The 0.6.9 zip? if yes then here you go: http://www.waqu.net/0.6.9.zip
Misses

Post by Misses »

:D i find this here, it is so good thx
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

Drugs wrote:phpBB Arcade by JRSweets is a really great arcade. It gives you MANY more options and the ability to upload a zip file of a game and hit add games and it adds the games, avatar, description and everything else automatically.

Not to say this isn't a great arcade mod either, it's just the author hasn't even been online(At least here) in well over a month and a half.
Uhm... what other options does it give you?

It's just the same as Patrikstar's but with less security on the games and confusing navigation.
Sorry for my bad Engrish !
gleason|design

Topdrag

Post by Topdrag »

I agree. I like this arcade a lot better. its a lot more pleasing to the eye as well. Seems like it fits the forum. I would love to see this project get finished as well as links to more games that will work with it. I know there are some out in this thread but I refuse to search though all 128 pages o find them.
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

Topdrag wrote:I agree. I like this arcade a lot better. its a lot more pleasing to the eye as well. Seems like it fits the forum. I would love to see this project get finished as well as links to more games that will work with it. I know there are some out in this thread but I refuse to search though all 128 pages o find them.
I ported about half of the games myself that were on his site...

You can download a small package from my server: http://gleasonator.com/downloads/Games_for_phpAR.zip

Or you can also go to my arcade and view source and get the URL for the SWF then download it with a download manager. http://gleasonator.com/forums/arcade.php
gleason|design

Topdrag

Post by Topdrag »

Thanks a lot. I already have that zip of 10 games. I used to have a lot more than just 10 but after a server issue I lost them all. Thanks for allowing me to use the games off your forum. I greatly appreciate it.
i need help877

Post by i need help877 »

yea i have this arcade its great besides the fact its hard to get games for it i have the 10 game pack
danielnguyen

Post by danielnguyen »

Great Mod! Please continue develop it
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net
donn

Post by donn »

i installed the arcade mod and i didnt find it much needed .. so i un installed it .. deleted all the included files in the mod from FTP .. and changed the php files too .. and when i go to ACp > styles > templates and clicking the refresh button and > yes gives me the following general error ..

Code: Select all

Could not open ./../styles/Provision_Red/template/arcade/arcade_header_body.html
why is this happening ?? i have deleted the sql tables from phpmyadmin too .. but just didnt get y the hell this is happening :|

any ideas ?
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

Go into your phpBB folder via FTP, and open the cache folder. Delete everything in there EXCEPT the file called .htaccess (be sure you don't delete this file).

Try again and see what happens.
gleason|design

donn

Post by donn »

well i removed the sql data and the error cleared up .. but as u mentioned above .. i dont have any .htaccess file in the cache folder :? just some php files .. what will happen if i dont have any htaccess file in that folder ..?
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Does anyone know if the games from the two popular phpbb2 arcade mods work with this one?
Peetra

Post by Peetra »

Most of games suiting dEfEndErs arcadeMOD for phpBB2 are compatible with this one.
I am so hooked on bubbles, that I made a Bubble Witch Saga WP-site! Most addictive game since Tetris!

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”