[ABD] Arcade Room 0.6.9c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
jimcarrel

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 0.6.9b

Post by jimcarrel »

Great news on the next version, I've got one forum that I'm going to put it on. Go patrickstar !
Grace--Getting what I don't deserve
Mercy--Not getting what I do deserve
patrikstar

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 0.6.9c

Post by patrikstar »

0.6.9c Is out now

*note*
There is an issue with the start.date file a fix for it is here

http://www.phpar.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161&p=370
Black-Smurf

Post by Black-Smurf »

hm after upgrading i have no permission to enter the arcade?

any ideas?
patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

sorry ya you need to set the permissions in the ACP just edit the user roles i am going to update my post in just a bit

How To New Features

there is a link in the post already but here it is again cause i know my post is rather big
Black-Smurf

Post by Black-Smurf »

Thx. Found it already. You also have to run the arcade_database_update.php. Otherwise you will get an sql error :-)

But now it runs :-) Good work
patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

ya but i think you still need to re-add the modules if you plan on having arcade admins, if you are running the arcade yourself then it is fine the way it is

i already have a few features planned for 0.6.9d which is going to be a really small update but so far it is going to have ACP logging and be stored in an Arcade Log. Also is the ability to download a game as a zip file from the ACP this is more of a feature for myself since it writes out the game.xml file and the zip is an archive ready to install on any other board. Good for me since I hate writing the game.xml files by hand. Also the new add game via a zip file is good but needs to contain the game.xml file.
Unimatrix_0

Post by Unimatrix_0 »

great Mod

love this ;)

Hope you will develop this mod for allways ;)

Update worked so far well

Best Regards Un1matr1x
patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

good I am working on a new way to get games from my website

i am gonna have it end up in the arcade itself you can test out games and then download them in an archive ready to add onto your site using the archive installer
Black-Smurf

Post by Black-Smurf »

Hy.

I just wanted to edit a game and got this

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 1434: Undefined index: game_keyboard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 1435: Undefined index: game_mouse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Any Ideas?
Veespin

Post by Veespin »

Hello, I installed your arcade and for some reason I'm getting this in the ACP:

{ TITLE }
{ TITLE_EXPLAIN }

It's just displaying the variables. I tried investigating a little more by installing all the files again and looking in the files myself. I fixed the permissions and made sure the modules were installed. Any ideas?
Unimatrix_0

Post by Unimatrix_0 »

Veespin wrote:Hello, I installed your arcade and for some reason I'm getting this in the ACP:

{ TITLE }
{ TITLE_EXPLAIN }

It's just displaying the variables. I tried investigating a little more by installing all the files again and looking in the files myself. I fixed the permissions and made sure the modules were installed. Any ideas?
what language do you use? do you have the permissions_arcade.php in /language/NonENG(what language you use)/mods/ ? this file is not in all translations, just copy the englisch file from the downloaded version
Veespin

Post by Veespin »

I believe I may know the problem:

(1) The ACP is trying to recall information for {TITLE} and {TITLE_EXPLAIN}. I looked in all the files and there is no place where {TITLE} and {TITLE_EXPLAIN} are, thus the reason it prints the variables.
(2) I tested something: I inserted information for the above variables into language/en/mods/arcade.php. It then displayed just the values of those variables in the ACP (with nothing else displayed).

I then came to the conclusion that there should be both the acp_arcade.php and info_acp_arcade.php files that should go into the mods folder. I downloaded the package again to see if I maybe missed those files, but they weren't there. Two other mods that I have installed both have acp files in the mods folder. So I'm wondering if there should be those files in the download? If not, where is the location of those variables?
patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

a screenshot would always help there are alot of spots in the ACP also those variables do not exists in my Arcade ACP html file try uploading adm/style/acp_arcade.html again

that is strange black-smurf i was looking at the edit game code and it seemed fine if those variables aren't set then it sets them
Black-Smurf

Post by Black-Smurf »

Hy.

Uploading it again didnt solve it.

Here is a screenshot.
http://www.asgard-pfadfinder.de/fehler.jpg
patrikstar

Post by patrikstar »

Black-Smurf wrote:Hy.

Uploading it again didnt solve it.

Here is a screenshot.
http://www.asgard-pfadfinder.de/fehler.jpg
ok im seeing the problem what version are you upgrading from 0.6.9b???

because the problem is that those rows in the games table don't exist so its not creating that part of the array

try running this in your phpmyadmin

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_ar_games` ADD `game_keyboard` TINYINT( 1 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `game_mouse` TINYINT( 1 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
by the way make sure phpbb_ar_games is the tables name or change the prefix to what your tables name is

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”