[ABD] Arcade Room 0.6.9c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
jimcarrel

Re: [Beta] Arcade Room 0.6.9

Post by jimcarrel »

kateland wrote: Question for you guys:

I installed the arcade and the 15 game pack. It's awesome. I'm a little confused with the newscore.php thing. The "info" texts said "NO" to this, but I marked them as YES because I thought I had to enable that to get high scores to work. Is that right?

Also, I am showing that I have 1 bronze and 1 silver trophy in the arcade.php, but in viewtopic and memberlist it's showing all my trophies as 0. Am I missing a setting?
kateland-- I have noticed the same thing with the newscore stuff, I think there is no detriment to checking the newscore box. If it works it works if not then not. I have had no foulups running with it checked, as far as the trophy question, I don't believe all that is in operation yet, most of the trophy stuff is added already as a "place holder" untill it is operational.
I would think that if you missed an edit, you would get an error or blank page, this thing is getting pretty advanced for missing an edit and still having the page open up.

Just my pennies worth.
Grace--Getting what I don't deserve
Mercy--Not getting what I do deserve
jimcarrel

Post by jimcarrel »

I just noticed when opening a game to play, there is a notice on the bottom that states
"Trophies do not show up until 3 people have recieved a highscore on this game."
so, there you go, could be why you see no trophies.
Grace--Getting what I don't deserve
Mercy--Not getting what I do deserve
kateland

Post by kateland »

Hi Jim - I thought that too, but my clannies played some games and that's when my trophies finally showed up in the arcade.php. But it's not pulling from the database for viewtopic/memberlist...ah well the code prolly isn't hooked up yet. I'll wait :)

Great mod!
here's your love letter
you bloodletter
you disappointed every time
digitalchaos13

Post by digitalchaos13 »

If you go back a few pages.... 6 or 7 maybe I believe there is the correct code for the Viewtopic and the Members lists. The edits included in the download are missing some ++'s

:arrow: http://gleasonator.com/patrikstar/phpBB ... hp?f=2&t=5

here is the post he had when he first release 0.6.9 that have the correct edits in them
zachpl

Post by zachpl »

Hey guys,

First of all patrik just moved to texas so he is still unpacking and stuff; also he is running on dial up he will be on just got to give him some time :P

Next im not sure if this still applies to 0.6.9 (i think it does) but patrik told me that some servers do not allow auto installed thus the install.php will not work.

-ZachPL
Hire

Post by Hire »

Hello, I have this mod installed.

My members have played a lot with the games, and they win the trophies...

But why when a see the profile of each members that win a trophies I see always 0 for each throphies?

Here the Arcade Room throphies.

Here a my member that shown zero trophies...

How I can fix this?
midnight

Post by midnight »

Hire wrote:Hello, I have this mod installed.

My members have played a lot with the games, and they win the trophies...

But why when a see the profile of each members that win a trophies I see always 0 for each throphies?

Here the Arcade Room throphies.

Here a my member that shown zero trophies...

How I can fix this?
same problem here :S

anyone have the right code for fix this problem?

other problem in my forum is the trophies in profile member.. that is show this..

how can i ident this?

P.S. i use arrow style
digitalchaos13

Post by digitalchaos13 »

there is a mis type in the edits look back a few posts
midnight

Post by midnight »

i've already see the code in your page.. i've the version 0.6.9 and the code of the page is almost the same of my code..

:s
digitalchaos13

Post by digitalchaos13 »

the whole reason that the trophies don't display is because of a bunch of missed ++ 's in the code. I was having the same problem and I removed all of the previous edits, and used the ones from that link and it works fine.
oglach

Post by oglach »

ok i have all files edited

when i run mysql it creates tabled phpbb
my forum is called phpbb31

if i upload as phpbb and then go to arcade it asks for files in UPPERCASE and named ar_HIGHSCORES_TABLE, like that.

so if i upload as phpbb or phpbb31it wont work, i have to rename in sql to uppercase so they get uploade as AR_HIGHSCORES_TABLE etc, when i do that and go to arcade i can see the look of arcade, i just wana check i have all sql settings right, aso when i go to mods in ACP theres an error 2? any ideas?
midnight

Post by midnight »

digitalchaos13 wrote:the whole reason that the trophies don't display is because of a bunch of missed ++ 's in the code. I was having the same problem and I removed all of the previous edits, and used the ones from that link and it works fine.
yeah :D

the problem is in viewtopic.php that has no one ++ i view the code of viewtopic.php in that link.. finding the ++'s missing in my file and it's results :)

ty
Hire

Post by Hire »

So.. How can I fix it? Where I need to put this ++ on viewtopic?
Hire

Post by Hire »

Fix it
Smavy

Post by Smavy »

Hire wrote:Fix it
hm.. why u dont tell it because i cant´t find the fix

thx

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”