[ABD] Welcome PM on First Login v2.0.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Re: [BETA] Welcome PM on First Login

Post by igorw »

Aren't you missing some quotes there, kevin? ;)
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
contempt

Post by contempt »

The following code appears in the ACP:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 349: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::variables_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 349: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::preview_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 157: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
May you help me please
DualFusion

Post by DualFusion »

eviL<3 wrote:Aren't you missing some quotes there, kevin? ;)
O yes, im sorry. This is what you need to do.:

OPEN:
includes/functions.php

FIND:
include('includes/ucp/functions_wpm.php');

REPLACE WITH:
include('includes/functions_wpm.php')
contempt wrote:The following code appears in the ACP:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 349: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::variables_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 349: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::preview_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 157: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3672)
May you help me please
I am not sure, why this happened, but I nor no one else has gotten this error before. It must have been something on how you installed the mod.
madtay

Post by madtay »

contempt wrote:The following code appears in the ACP:

May you help me please

I am not sure, why this happened, but I nor no one else has gotten this error before. It must have been something on how you installed the mod.
I had this error also.. i had added a bit of code incorrectly so i would double check all your file edits ;)
Da Undead

Post by Da Undead »

How do you add this, where files go? Do I need to edit any default files?
Create your very own MMORPG, click picture above!
DualFusion

Post by DualFusion »

@Da Undead:
If you open the .xml file in your browser, you will see that the instructions are there. :D
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

DualFusion wrote:O yes, im sorry. This is what you need to do.:

OPEN:
includes/functions.php

FIND:
include('includes/ucp/functions_wpm.php');

REPLACE WITH:
include('includes/functions_wpm.php')
$phpbb_root_path?
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
DualFusion

Post by DualFusion »

sorry, I have been in a hurry lately.

OPEN:
includes/functions.php

FIND:
includes/ucp/functions_wpm.php

REPLACE WITH:
includes/functions_wpm.php
Just do that... that will work, god :P
Highway of Life
Former Team Member
Name: David Lewis

Post by Highway of Life »

I think Igor is pointing out that it should have

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/whatever.' . $phpEx);
;)
The phpBB Weekly Podcast - Discussing the developments of phpBB4 and beyond.

New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing?
Visit phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide to learn how.
DualFusion

Post by DualFusion »

O_o I know, im just kinda stressed atm with many things to do, and life, and school. You know, we talked ;)

OPEN:
includes/functions.php

FIND:
include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/ucp/functions_wpm.' . $phpEx);

REPLACE WITH:
include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_wpm.' . $phpEx);
b3rx

Post by b3rx »

Im receiving the "No mode specified." General Error when clicking on the Welcome PM on First Login in the Board Configurations.
b3rxkintanar

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing..."
DualFusion

Post by DualFusion »

Did you purge (clear) your cache?
b3rx

Post by b3rx »

As a matter of fact I did.. Still to no avail.
b3rxkintanar

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing..."
powerful_rogue

Post by powerful_rogue »

I cant seem to get past the first stage!

When i try and run the SQL I get a page full of errors back.

Im guessing nothings changed from phpBB2 and you can still use a database generator, upload the db_update.php file and run it?
DualFusion

Post by DualFusion »

b3rx wrote:As a matter of fact I did.. Still to no avail.
Double check your code, then. Is it a fresh install of phpbb3 rc1? What is the whole error?
powerful_rogue wrote:I cant seem to get past the first stage!

When i try and run the SQL I get a page full of errors back.

Im guessing nothings changed from phpBB2 and you can still use a database generator, upload the db_update.php file and run it?
I didnt supply a db_update.php script, and the method of doing it would be different. Also, how did you try to do the SQL? and what are the errors?

Also, I will be providing an update, and probably an update script to do the whole mod automatically. So if you havnt figured it out yet, uninstall it if you wish and wait.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”