[ABD] AJAX Chat/Shoutbox MOD 2.0.0 Beta 8

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Rahber
Former Team Member
Name: Rahber

Re: [BETA] AJAX Chat/Shoutbox MOD 2.0.0 Beta 8

Post by Rahber » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:37 am

MMxWeezy wrote:I've recently installed Ajax Chat MOD and everything went fine, but now i keep getting this error

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
I've tried redoing everything and i still get the same error.
I'm using subsilver2 style
Could i please get some help on how to fix this?
open your /language/en/common.php with a real text editor like notepad plus plus make sure that there is nothing(not even a single line or white space) before

<?php
you have got the error because you have edited the file with some non real text editor that has added a junk value to the start of your Common.php file

FunkyBlunts

Post by FunkyBlunts » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

You guys said the install is exactly the same for subsilver2 but it can't possibly be the same because subsilver does not have the same code in Overall_header.html

I just got half way through the file editing required for install to realise this and now my forum is screwed because its half installed and the forum don't work no more.

Anybody know how to install this to a subsilver forum?

Rahber
Former Team Member
Name: Rahber

Post by Rahber » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

FunkyBlunts wrote:
Anybody know how to install this to a subsilver forum?
when you will download the zip file, extract it, in the contrib folder you will find subsilver2.xml and thats you required open it in a browser that can open xml files and you will find instructions for subsilver2 in that

somebodywow

Post by somebodywow » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:46 pm

~I am not good at english.~

I am transfer all files for Ajax Chat mod, and edit all files, but when i go to install (chat_install.php?mode=install), show me this: NOT_AUTHORIZED

mej284

Post by mej284 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 pm

somebodywow wrote:~I am not good at english.~

I am transfer all files for Ajax Chat mod, and edit all files, but when i go to install (chat_install.php?mode=install), show me this: NOT_AUTHORIZED
If you are not administrator it will not let you install. I am not sure whether you have to be a founder or not to install this program. If you are these were you signed into your account at the time you were trying to do this.
I do not respond to unsolicited PM's

Skin-lab styles
SubMerged Style

ourmike

Post by ourmike » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:27 am

Yes you have to be a founder member. If you are not a founder member you have to get a founder member to edit your profile to make you one.

hongoctrien

Post by hongoctrien » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 am

Hi, please help me install it!
I hacked mod but I not see bbcode and smile (logged)

matthew_hoskins
Name: matthew hoskins

Post by matthew_hoskins » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 pm

hi guys iv uploaded ajax chat to my server and installed it it tone me it was sucessfull its on line done every thing it told me to wen i go to the chat it gives me this error
XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: http://flightfantasticavicultureforum.w ... pBB3/chat/
Line Number 389, Column 1:<script type="text/javascript" src="http://analytics.hosting24.com/count.php"></script>
^
anyideas

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Your problem is right here near the top of your page:

window.open(<A HREF="(/&/g, '&'), name, 'height=' + height + ',resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,width=' + width);
I do not know where that came from, since your overall_header.html looks like this:

window.open(url.replace(/&/g, '&'), name, 'height=' + height + ',resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,width=' + width);
Try clearing your cache and see if that pulls in a good copy of the header.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”